daem is offline Anabolic Member

im still alive, just been really busy...

whats up everyone, i have pretty much been MIA the last 3 weeks or so due to hectic changes in my life, job winding down, getting ready to go back to school, and also busy with my girl spending time before we don't get to see each other for a decent amount of time.

the subtleties and microfacets of life that were not a part of the equation a few weeks ago have been thrust to the top of my priority list, at least for another few weeks.

i feel like i havn't contributed lately and left several bros hanging with my slin endeavor since it was supposed to be a running thread. for this i apologize, but i have been keeping a hand written diary that i will transcribe when i get the time over the next few weeks. maybe like 3-4 threads here and there until i catch up because i only have 1 more week before i will cycle off the slin.

i will make a conscious effort to check the board at least once a day and will be back in full effect around the 27th of august, when school begins and im all settled/moved in.

until then, i will answer any PMs as soon as possible and keep rolling with the hectic lifestyle changes that are making it impossible for me to sit on the board for 3 hours a day.

cheers bros.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Good to see ur still around!

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Daem,

Good to see you'll be back full time soon.

xxxl83

sigrabbit is offline Member
    Good to see you back bro!

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    After careful consideration I'm going to allow this.....THIS time.

Thread Information