Thread: I got a new job

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

I got a new job

I was supposed to show up with my resume but instead of doing that, I thought it might be fun for me to show up with nothing at all and pretty fucking high too. It's a bouncing job, you might want to write that part down. Anyways, I tried to sober up a bit before going but when high one tends to give oneself more credit in terms of one's sobriety than one perhaps deserves. One = me for all the stupid people reading this. So I was baked and perfectly lucid to say the least. The manager walked out and was fucking hotter than hell. I made a special effort not to grab at her breasts throughout the course of the interview but it was a close call. When she asked me to write my phone number down for her my first reaction was to point right at her and shout, "I fucking knew you wanted my cock you hot god damn bitch!" Before I could do that though I remembered that it was an interview and so she probably just wanted it to call me when she wanted me to work. Unfortunately she made it all too clear that the job erquires me to wear pants. When I heard that I almost told her to forget the whole damn thing but then something in my head screamed, "Jesus fucking Christ, were I to hurl a quarter, or my face, at this chick's ass, it would bounce right off of there like nothing at all." I start this week I think, or whenever she calls, which sucks since I'm still at this office job for two more weeks. I'm going to tell my boss here that I have leprosy and see how she reacts. Being the skilled actor that I am, I'm thinking I'll just play off her reaction and hopefully come out of this whole thing a week early and a million dollars richer.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    You might be as good an actor as you say but I don't know if the leprosy thing will work so well. How about telling her you’re leaving to find yourself and the latest report has you somewhere in Hawaii. Hope the new job works out for you and too your liking. Please do tell how the quarter test works on your new boss when you get the chance to try it. HA

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Thats funny i went to my boss on saturday night drunk ass hell and told him to call me when they had a free spot (also bouncing).

I also have trouble seeing you as a bouncer Nathan

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Thats funny i went to my boss on saturday night drunk ass hell and told him to call me when they had a free spot (also bouncing).

I also have trouble seeing you as a bouncer Nathan
    Everyone sees me as a small little guy. That's one of the main resons I don't post pics - it would ruin everyone's mental image of me and that would be way less fun than just letting everyone's imagination do the work for them. It makes me seem more eccentric.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Bouncers aren't small...I bet you just think you're small and you're really huge

Quote Originally Posted by pumpseeker
    Bouncers aren't small...I bet you just think you're small and you're really huge
    I meant on the internet. I'm not small or anything in real life, at least I don't think so. I obviosly would like to be bigger still but I know I'm not small. My friends call me Adam of Eternia (He-Man) so I suppose I have some sort of resemblance to He-Man going on with my blonde hair and current hair cut and all. Those assholes.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    I suppose I have some sort of resemblance to He-Man going on with my blonde hair and current hair cut and all. Those assholes.
    It's probably not so much the hair and physique as it is the purple velvet vest you're always wearing.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    He-Man also looks like Zack Morris. I'll just call you Zack.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    He-Man also looks like Zack Morris. I'll just call you Zack.
    Only if you're referring to Zack from the college years.

Jerks. I'm bigger than Zack at least.

lilbull is offline Associate Member
    Congrats on the new job, Nathan. I hope you enjoy the bouncing, and be sure to give the hottie boss a tap-tap from all the guys here at AR.
    Bull

Quote Originally Posted by lilbull
    Congrats on the new job, Nathan. I hope you enjoy the bouncing, and be sure to give the hottie boss a tap-tap from all the guys here at AR.
    Bull
    Cool. I'll just tell you said I could and that way she'll have to let me have sex with her.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    LMAO!!!! Damn what club will you be working at? Won't be open long with all the children you'd be bringing in. I know how you are with the young'uns.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    You're Zack back in the day when Ms. Bliss was his teacher...Bitch.
    Last edited by PaPaPumP; 08-19-2003 at 04:22 AM.

Thread Information