nokia is offline New Member

Future Ronnie Coleman

i have just filled out an online application to become a police officer in the uk and i just wanna know if they do drug tests cus if they do the ammount of steds ive got pummping through my body! boy im gonna be fucked just want some info from the us and the uk(obviously)

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    most professional jobs do require a drug test dont worry just swap yours with someone elses. Put theirs in a condom and put it with a hand warmer (chemical one) in your pocket that keeps it around 99 dgrees great for drug test.
    Although most of the time tests like that dont include an anabolic test in them because that costs around 250 dollars i would take it and if you test positive then take it again and switch piss.

yeah thanks for teh idea but in england they dont really do drug tests in professional jobs but im not sure with cops thanks for the info

TheChosen1 is offline Member
    Most law enforcement jobs usually only require a drug test to check for mind altering drugs, not gear/juice. They just don't want you driving like a maniac or shooting innocent people because the voices in your head told you to.

thanks for that man i cant wait till i hear from them

Thread Information