Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    I personally think that the kids need to be tought coping skills, both the streight and the gay kids. The streight kids, of course, should be tought that people shouldn't be judged on things like the color of their skin, religion, sexual preferences, etc. But, that's much easier said than done, especially with boys. Boys are more prone to hear their macho fathers talk about how nasty, disgusting, and everything else that certain groups of people are. To put it bluntly, a loser doesn't want to be a loser, so they have to try to find someone else that they can look down on and not seem so much like a loser themselves.

On the other hand, the majority of these gay kids aren't your run of the mill, normal looking kids that just have a different sexual preferance, and you can can't tell that without asking them. The majority of the kids that seek this kind of school are the guys that are walking around with bras, fake boobs, taking estrigen, wearing makeup, etc. I think it would be more beneficial to these kids to learn how to conform to society's standards, just like the rest of us. If we decide to walk out in the street with a tatoo on our face, we know what people's reactions are going to be and we are willing to accept it. By segregating them, it's kind of like telling them that they don't have to worry about conforming. I don't believe that everyone should be the same, or necessarily conform 100%, but we are all tought to conform to an extent. For example, most people don't go to a job interview with sandles, shorts, a t-shirt and their hair a mess, it's just basic coping skills.

I believe that they ended up getting this school open, because the type of behavior exhibited by these boys aren't really all that uncommon. I'm sure more than just a few of these politicians out here go home and slip on a dress, or go to work with a pair of panties on. There have been several people in power that were exposed as cross-dressers, so I can only imagine how many there actually are. There may be enough closet cases in positions of power that feel sorry for them and can relate to them that they ended up passing the votes needed to open this school, and aparently didn't think the whole thing through.

As far as I understand it, the school is within another school and not in it's own building, so they are still in the position where they have to be exposed to streight kids every day and still run the risk of being picked on and teased. So its really just a waste of time and money, because they are only "kinda" segregated.

If there is going to be a school of this type, it should be a private school and not public. Just like the NY Bd of Ed doesn't have any all girl schools, all Catholic schools or all Jewish schools, that I know of.

In the long run, I think their doing more harm than good. When they graduate the kids are going to think they should have all gay jobs, all gay housing, etc. (In the West Village of NYC, it may be possible to find that kind of arrangement, but it shouldn't be expected). When they get into the "real" world, they will probably lack the coping skills needed for dealing with people and may expect that everyone should accept a guy wearing a bra and makeup everyday. I do agree that a person should be able to dress how they want without the fear of having harm brought to them, but they should expect to be stared at and laughed at.

Thats just my humble, but long, drawn out opinion.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    The school does admit straight students. Thats why it was thrown out. You need to do a search and actually read about the school vs reading the news bytes posted on the internet.
    To my knowledge, the lawsuit was not thrown out, and the school does not accept straight students. I cannot find anything, anywhere to confirm your statements. Please show me where you got this information, and i will concede to you. But until you do, I still think that this school is wrong. It is reverse descrimination. If it weren't a gay only school, there would be no problems with it, would there?
    Last edited by chrisAdams; 09-20-2003 at 12:36 AM.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I actually thought that it did accept straight students. That's a big difference IMO now.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    To my knowledge, the lawsuit was not thrown out, and the school does not accept straight students. I cannot find anything, anywhere to confirm your statements. Please show me where you got this information, and i will concede to you. But until you do, I still think that this school is wrong. It is reverse descrimination. If it weren't a gay only school, there would be no problems with it, would there?

Call the school and ask them.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    o well......i just know i love Chettahs Sunday Nights......
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    o well......i just know i love Chettahs Sunday Nights......
    I haven't gone for a long time, I wonder if I've ever seen you there.

I haven't gone for a long time, I wonder if I've ever seen you there.

maybe.........only starting going recently tho........loving that party.........i'll be there tommorrow night def.
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

maybe.........only starting going recently tho........loving that party.........i'll be there tommorrow night def.
    I'll have to go and carry a little sign saying AR.

I'll have to go and carry a little sign saying AR.

hehehe..........good idea............but tell me why Roxy doesn't let any females in saturday nights??.........

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    ====================

Yes, the school does accept straight students. Check out their website:
    http://www.hmi.org/GeneralInfoAndDon...S/default.aspx
    About halfway down the page you'll find this:

Q: Are heterosexual students welcome at HMHS?
    A: HMHS and The Hetrick-Martin Institute care about the needs of children in crisis and focuses on their educational needs. Admission to HMHS is voluntary and open to all, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or physical abilities.

I'd imagine that as many straight people would want to attend this gay school as there are straight people that would want to attend the MCC (Metropolitan Community Church), a gay church. I know some straight people who are honored members of a gay church in Dallas, and a married couple (both straight) who were hounded out of their own church because they were dying of AIDS and needed someplace to go, and the MCC was willing to take them in. (getting off topic here)

But anyway, yes, they will take straight kid's applications, and consider 'em along with the many other applications they get from all over New York City. I'd expect that as many straight kids would apply to go to a mostly-gay school as there are straight adults who would want to go to a mostly-gay church . . . not too many. But if you want to be the first, by all means, apply . . .

--Tock

hehehe..........good idea............but tell me why Roxy doesn't let any females in saturday nights??.........

I don't go to Roxy. They seriously do not let any females in???

Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    ====================

Yes, the school does accept straight students. Check out their website:
    http://www.hmi.org/GeneralInfoAndDon...S/default.aspx
    About halfway down the page you'll find this:

Q: Are heterosexual students welcome at HMHS?
    A: HMHS and The Hetrick-Martin Institute care about the needs of children in crisis and focuses on their educational needs. Admission to HMHS is voluntary and open to all, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or physical abilities.

I'd imagine that as many straight people would want to attend this gay school as there are straight people that would want to attend the MCC (Metropolitan Community Church), a gay church. I know some straight people who are honored members of a gay church in Dallas, and a married couple (both straight) who were hounded out of their own church because they were dying of AIDS and needed someplace to go, and the MCC was willing to take them in. (getting off topic here)

But anyway, yes, they will take straight kid's applications, and consider 'em along with the many other applications they get from all over New York City. I'd expect that as many straight kids would apply to go to a mostly-gay school as there are straight adults who would want to go to a mostly-gay church . . . not too many. But if you want to be the first, by all means, apply . . .

--Tock

Well chrisAdams, theres your proof.

I don't go to Roxy. They seriously do not let any females in???

LoL........nope........they said the guys get feisty and jealous.........i was like oh goddddddd..........get over it......

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Just lookin around for Carlos E and came across this...what the?

Carlos, where you been bro?

chest6 is offline Banned
    i wonder if danielle is still active and if thats her in the avatar

1819 is offline Senior Member
    wonder who my homeroom teacher is.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    i wonder if danielle is still active and if thats her in the avatar
    She is still around and she looks even better in person.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

chest6 is offline Banned
    She is still around and she looks even better in person.
    ah so that is her and her landing strip in the avatar....damn..speechless

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    I HATE discrimination against race , religion , etc... I think they should keep cameras and if ne1 bothers people for sexual pref , religion , etc.... Should be beat up hehe that would teach them not to **** with people

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Silly faggots... dicks are for chicks!

If this is true... thats fcking disgusting!! (law/politcs wise)

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Is this the school that ironfreak is the principal of?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    Is this the school that ironfreak is the principal of?
    Yes I invite all the kids for gang bangs everyweek its a great cover up noone will ever suspect anything

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    Yes I invite all the kids for gang bangs everyweek its a great cover up noone will ever suspect anything
    Im partaking in a similar sly plan, having been informed by needmorestrength that young girls who are trying to become professional bjers hang around in mcdonalds offerin bjs, i became the manager of my local mcdonalds!!

Im partaking in a similar sly plan, having been informed by needmorestrength that young girls who are trying to become professional bjers hang around in mcdonalds offerin bjs, i became the manager of my local mcdonalds!!
    Excellent!!!!

Ill take the sex slaves oops i mean students to get some Double Mcblowjobs at ur place ...i will contanct u soon

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    Excellent!!!!

Ill take the sex slaves oops i mean students to get some Double Mcblowjobs at ur place ...i will contanct u soon
    Yeh we can have an ultimate partay!!! He he!!

Well, I must admit went to your establishment for a Double McBlowjob and I get some hot oil/lube splashed/split on my penile erection....

I have contacted my lawyer and will be in to process of fileing suit shortly.....

unless... of course...if we can work out a deal, say free Double McBlowjobs for life???

or some McAssy?

Im sure we can arrange somethin - In fact u can be the first to try out our new product - triple mcblowjob and free mcasswiches for life - how duz that sound!!!

Im sure we can arrange somethin - In fact u can be the first to try out our new product - triple mcblowjob and free mcasswiches for life - how duz that sound!!!

well, as long as the manager is there to watch me pig out....

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    well, as long as the manager is there to watch me pig out....
    Of course!

decadbal is offline Banned
    gayest thread ever

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BDTR
    I'm sorry, but that's a VILE double standard. While we're at it, lets set up a government funded school for anyone who deviates from the norm in anyway possible. Liberalism and the idea that every minority group has to have special treatment is what is killing america today. Equal rights equates no special treatment.
    OMG soo true exactly what i wanted to say..

~dv~

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I dont know if this has been mentioned but what is the football team going to be called? The flying faries?

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    this is fukin ridiculous

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Guys, there's bound to be some nice Lesbian action though. Always a bonus in my book. Shit I'd enroll to see some of that. it'd cut down on those Mysterious $8 charges to my cablevision account.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Guys, there's bound to be some nice Lesbian action though. Always a bonus in my book. Shit I'd enroll to see some of that. it'd cut down on those Mysterious $8 charges to my cablevision account.

You and me both.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11

LOL but could you deal all the guys thinking your gay??????????

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    LOL but could you deal all the guys thinking your gay??????????
    Yeah I'd lure them into the bathroom and then steal their lunch money.

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    Well, I must admit went to your establishment for a Double McBlowjob and I get some hot oil/lube splashed/split on my penile erection....

I have contacted my lawyer and will be in to process of fileing suit shortly.....

unless... of course...if we can work out a deal, say free Double McBlowjobs for life???

or some McAssy?
    Watch out for the McNuggets, Dear!

Anna Bollick
    Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker

LoL........nope........they said the guys get feisty and jealous.........i was like oh goddddddd..........get over it......
    Off topic for second.............. Danielle that avatar is one of the hottest women I've seen in a while!!!!!!! Is that you??????????
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Gays Only' High School Opening in NYC-avatar14564_0.gif  
    Last edited by CRUISECONTROL; 09-09-2005 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Bollick
    Watch out for the McNuggets, Dear!

Anna Bollick
    Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information