Thread: Liquidex

Catamount is offline Associate Member

Liquidex

Just need a quick response as to whether or not I'll need liquidex. My last cycle I was using sust as a test and had no problems with gyno whatsoever. I'm going to start my next cycle Monday and I'll be using test enth for my test. Should I worry about purchising liquidex if I don't have any probs? Being in college I need to be very stingy where my money goes.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Itwill cost more for gyno surgery. If you can't afford liquidex then buy nolva. Always have something to help with gyno on hand. You never know.

MudMan, why couldn't you just have replied, "no you don't need liquidex and you won't need clomid either after your cycle so save your money." Alright I'll open up the pockets and work the streets tonight to make the purchase, haha. Rumor has it that girls don't like guys with tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Catamount
    MudMan, why couldn't you just have replied, "no you don't need liquidex and you won't need clomid either after your cycle so save your money." Alright I'll open up the pockets and work the streets tonight to make the purchase, haha. Rumor has it that girls don't like guys with tits.
    Always play it safe...... never skimp when dealing with your health. Nolva is very cheap and liquid nolva is even cheaper and very easy to get.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Always play it safe...... never skimp when dealing with your health. Nolva is very cheap and liquid nolva is even cheaper and very easy to get.
    I 2nd that one bro! My wife has enough estrogen and boobs for the both of us! I don't want em!

SID

I just read on a search that nolva will interfere more with your gains as opposed to liquidex. If that's true than I'd rather pay more for the liquidex. Now when looking at the cost lr prices it at $45 for 1mg/ml 30ml vial for liquidex and $40 for 20mg/ml 50ml vial for the liquid nolva. Now this irritates me because I have to do math in my head.

I'm assuming I could do .5ml of the liquidex eod to play it safe and be able to make it last (right?) but I'm clueless as to how I would use the liquid nolva since I'm not familiar with it. Again what would you recommend because I don't want anything that will inhibit my gains but if it does save me a large sum of money I might consider.

Quote Originally Posted by Catamount
    I just read on a search that nolva will interfere more with your gains as opposed to liquidex. If that's true than I'd rather pay more for the liquidex. Now when looking at the cost lr prices it at $45 for 1mg/ml 30ml vial for liquidex and $40 for 20mg/ml 50ml vial for the liquid nolva. Now this irritates me because I have to do math in my head.

I'm assuming I could do .5ml of the liquidex eod to play it safe and be able to make it last (right?) but I'm clueless as to how I would use the liquid nolva since I'm not familiar with it. Again what would you recommend because I don't want anything that will inhibit my gains but if it does save me a large sum of money I might consider.
    It's not true...... If anything it would be the oposite but still neither will hinder gains. I used nolva through my cycle from day one.

Nolva blocks estrogen from binding to the receptors and Liquidex keeps test from converting into estrogen. You need some estogen to build muscle.

Thread Information