lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member

GIRLFRIENDS birthday what to get?

Ok this is the dillema i want it to be good but not alot of things because that just looks bad if i spent alot. I don't know what to get her. I was thinking about mixing her a CD and giving her a bracelet with things on it that she likes. The cd thing is not very original though. Oh yah ill probably get her some blue flowers.

Any other ideas what to get her?

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    Take her on a trip somewhere. Find out what's around out there for you two and give her a special evening. Cook her a fancy dinner. This way you can save some money and she'll love how much thought you put into making her birthday special.

oh yah im 16 and money is no object but thanx for suggestion.

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd_cannon
    play any instruments? might sound kinda off the wall, but i play guitar and girls love when i play for them... just a suggestion

--hawk

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You're 16 and money is no object ? damn I wish when I was your age I could have said that.

Catamount has some good ideas...... the cd thing may not be original but it shows you took the time and made her something rather than buying her stuff.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    How bout an invite back to you're place (your folks place I'm thinking. At your age if you already have a place of your on then you are way ahead of the game) and fix a meal for her (find out what she likes), have the flowers and card along with the cd and braclet. Then maybe a movie or putt-putt golf. Shouldn't cost an arm and leg.

Sorry to repeat, I see cat beat me to the punch on the dinner suggestion.

yah thanx juggernaut, good idea and i could play guitar for her too. I just recentaly started palying again and tears in heaven is coming along nicely. Its a pretty easy song except for the part whith the words "time can bring you down, time can bend your knees" i think i will just learn the chords for that part instead of the picking scheme.

The only problem is i will have to do it one day bfore her b-day because august 18 is her b-day and that is the first day of hell week for football.

No worries Bro, tell her you're so excited to spend some time with her that you want to do it a day ahead of schedule. Then tell her she can spend her birthday with her family or friends, tell her you don’t want to be selfish with all her free time, women like it when a man gives them a little room to breath, so to speak. Oh, and tell her you'll call after practice on her actual birthday to offer her the official happy birthday well wishes. Even if you already told her before make sure to do it again on the actual day. Hope she has a blast, you should at lest get some good kisses from the effort

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Flowers bro, girls always love flowers.

OG

lilbull is offline Associate Member
    Can you cook? If so cook, if not take her out somewhere nice. Then go on a walk or something to spend some time with her (just the 2 of you). Girls like it when they don't have to compete with other things around you. (TV, Radio, Other people). Ice cream is a good idea, maybe split a sundae or something. I like the card, flowers, and bracelet idea, but the cd I'm not so sure about. As long as it's songs that are all time favorites of hers I think it's a good idea, but not just a cd with a bunch of new songs on it. Good luck man. Birthdays can be tricky.
    Bull

um thanx

yes i will take advice on us being alone because i kinda have ADD when we make out in front of her house and a car will drive by I just have to look and see who it is. The thing is I dont want anything for this just for her to have the most fun shes had in a while. (I was kindof thinking about getting her slighty uninhibited with alcohol and going to egg cars) just joking but she would like that, i just donht want to get arrested during the football season and it pisses people off when their cars are screwed up i know it would me. The cd thing is just kinda gay and unoriginal so i wont do that.

thanx for all the help! i cant say how much just all my friends that are girls didn't really know what i should do because my girlfriend is kinda different shes hard as hell to make really happy.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Get her a PLAYSTATON 2. Chicks dig that. Buy her a couple of games like Wakeboarding and Unreal tournament. She will love you for it. If not, at least you now have a kick ass PS2
    Get her a pony
    Get her a puppy
    Get her a charm bracelet with things she likes. They make charms for almost anything (baseball, butterflies,horses, etc. Girls actually like that and not too many chicks have charm bracelets

If money is no object buy her a car. She will stay with you for at least another six months.

ha ha...
    ok man money is an object and why im at it why dont i get her a entire victoria's secret fashion wardrobe. by the way bermich you never changed your signature. I only have around 600 dollars and she just got a new puppy so thats out of the question.

alcohol sounds ok, just be careful,use in moderation (you don't want her puking all over you on her birthday), no drinking and driving. Egging cars doesn't sound cool. If you have to do something like that I suggest toilet papering someones house. The rest sounds cool.
    Bull

yah moral implications come in to play on this one. I went egging once and it was just dumb its not really that fun dirtying up other peoples property unless they are a complete asshole. What do you suggest I cook though a fat juicy steak, or what.

steak is always good, and easy. It just depends on your girls taste. It's easy to cook stuff on the grill or in a skillet, or stove top. It gets tougher when you start baking and shit. good luck.
    BULL

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    ha ha...
    . by the way bermich you never changed your signature. I only have around 600 dollars and she just got a new puppy so thats out of the question.
    ITS STILL JULY. HAH.

yellowviper is offline Associate Member
    take her for a helicopter ride and then a dinner in an exlusive all glass top yacht....arrange to have a dozen roses and a bottle of champagne awaiting her at the dinner table on yacht....very elegant.......she'll allways remember the experience...only $800 for two people....i'm taking my g/f this weekend...it's her b'day....

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Just fix her dinner, Something she reallly likes. Have a CD with some of her favorite songs in the background. Put the blue flowers in the middle of the table, Do something really nice afterwords. I did the same thing and not only did she love it I got laid!!!!!!! Anyway good luck, hope she loves whatever you do stud

Thread Information