mfenske is offline Member

George Carlin for President

Well with all of the political threads in the last few days I thought I would add one. Here is a guy that I think would do a good job, and if nothing else at least we could all have a good laugh. Mark

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mfenske
    Well with all of the political threads in the last few days I thought I would add one. Here is a guy that I think would do a good job, and if nothing else at least we could all have a good laugh. Mark
    True,he's almost as funny as Bush,but SMARTER!

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    It's too bad Arnold can't run for president.

Carlin truly speaks for me...

On religion, on politics, on government, on language and PC...

"I got this real moron thing I like to do, it's called thinking!" - G Carlin

Red

Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    It's too bad Arnold can't run for president.
    You could be the VP,but that car incident the other day,the media would eat you alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    You could be the VP,but that car incident the other day,the media would eat you alive.
    I got alot of things in my past. Graffiti, possession of Marrrrry Jane. UA/AWOL from the Navy (I requested leave to see my sick father in the hospital and they denied me 3-4 times. Two of the four times the petty officer in my chain refused to send it up the chain of command. Which is not proper since even if denied had to go up the chain.) I took off. Family over military any day. Um.......harrassing phone calls and death threats. etc.

It's an ongoing cycle with me. I can't steer clear of shit.

I got alot of things in my past. Graffiti, possession of Marrrrry Jane. UA/AWOL from the Navy (I requested leave to see my sick father in the hospital and they denied me 3-4 times. Two of the four times the petty officer in my chain refused to send it up the chain of command. Which is not proper since even if denied had to go up the chain.) I took off. Family over military any day. Um.......harrassing phone calls and death threats. etc.

It's an ongoing cycle with me. I can't steer clear of shit.
    Your a young guy bro,don't sweat it,the older you get you'll calm down.I noticed in your posts recently,you seem a little more relaxed.Life's to short bro.Have fun and stay cool DB

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Your a young guy bro,don't sweat it,the older you get you'll calm down.I noticed in your posts recently,you seem a little more relaxed.Life's to short bro.Have fun and stay cool DB
    It's funny. Days I workout I have a short fuse afterwards. Days I have off, I'm usually calm and collective. Weird shit. No juice either.

It's funny. Days I workout I have a short fuse afterwards. Days I have off, I'm usually calm and collective. Weird shit. No juice either.
    at least you recognize it,so now you can work on contolling it,be cool my bro. DB

Thread Information