Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

I'm sitting here with a messed up back and what appears to be a really fat chinchilla

I lied about the chinchilla part. Get over it. On a serious note though, I've gone and hurt my lower back somehow. I think I've traced the problem back to my over-sized wallet that I often sit on. It seems to have messed up my alignment some. I can trace the problem back even further to when I was a child and was viciously sodomized by a herd of wild geese. I can still hear their angry squawking on cold and lonely nights. Anyways, front squats yesterday seemed to have antagonized the problem and now I'm in pain. Nothing to be done for it but to lay off my back for a while. Oh yeah, and my boss has informed me that I can't listen to music while I work anymore. Next time she asks if I'll stay on past August, I'm going to staple her vagina closed.

Oh yeah, and I'm going to be rich too. I've come up with a great idea for a sitcom. I have no idea what the plot will be, it honestly doesn't even matter. What's important is that in every episode, girls with huge racks jumping up and down on a trampoline will somehow be worked into the plot. You know you'll tune in every week.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    Oh yeah, and I'm going to be rich too. I've come up with a great idea for a sitcom. I have no idea what the plot will be, it honestly doesn't even matter. What's important is that in every episode, girls with huge racks jumping up and down on a trampoline will somehow be worked into the plot. You know you'll tune in every week.
    I think that is already a central theme of "the man show" - but maybe filming you getting sodomized by wild geese would do something for ratings - I feel sure that Ron would watch

Hmmm hey if it worked for Benny Hill, I'm sure girls with big racks jumping around will work fer ya.

Red

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Hmmm hey if it worked for Benny Hill, I'm sure girls with big racks jumping around will work fer ya.

Red
    Not big racks, HUGE racks.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    lol. let me know what time bro.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

a little FYI

chinchillas plump when you cook them

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    chinchillas plump when you cook them
    enchiladas are good with salsa

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    That's just not right..............I came here to see a chinchilla damn it. I feel like Palme now.

I'm going to go lay down.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=Nathan]I lied about the chinchilla part. Get over it. , I'm going to staple her vagina closed.

I've come up with a great idea for a sitcom. I have no idea what the plot will be, it honestly doesn't even matter. QUOTE]

Every week you can get a new job with a female manager and right when you quit you staple her vagina closed. But wait, EVERYWHERE you go, you have a chinchilla with you all the times. It will be hilarious

But for reals. If you do staple her vagina closed, can you take pics and post them for us??

Thread Information