Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member

Alcohol Poisoning

hey guys, i'm still drunk from last nite, thats 24 hrs ago. And i've been throwing up every 30 mins on the dot. I cannot even drink water without tossing my cookies! Anyone every get alcohol poisoning? and how long does it last, cause i gotta work tomorrow, and can't be throwoing up every half hour

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    This may come as a shock to many....but I have NO idea what to do!! I've never experienced that before. I would say, continue to pound back the H20 and force your body to re-hydrate itself. It's also better to have something in your stomach when you wretch...I hate the dry heaves.

I've had dry heves for the last couple of hours, except for the orange juice i tried to drink. I think i've thrown up a couple pounds in body weight! shit i cannot even look at the computer screen without it spinning, thank God i can type without looking. i just drank about half a glass of water and am burping now, hopefully that a good sign

ptbyjason Guest
    FI, I have no clue what to tell you either. Definitely keep us updated on your progress. If you don't start getting better, you may need to go to the doctor. Good luck bro.

yes i hope i get better cause i'll only have a few drinking days left, then i'm off for three to four months. Cycle preperation and the cycle, so i have to stay far away from the booze. i guess the 12 shots i had b4 i went to my christmas party wasn't a good idea

well the good thing is my headache is gone, but i still have the shivers.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    FI....NO MORE JUICES BRO...WAY TOO ACIDIC!! Stick to water..if your up to it have afew crackers or popsicles. Treat it as if you had the stomach flu.

tigress is offline Retired Female Moderator
    That doesn't sound good, I have been really sick, but nothing like that. Since I hate going to the hospital or doctor if I don't absolutely have to, I would call the hospital and ask to speak to a triage nurse and tell her what your syptoms are. She will tell you whether you need medical treatment or not.

I'll try the popsicle thing, no hospitals for FI. unless i'm dieing im not going. and i don't think i'm dieing, but if i keep throwing up i don't think there will be anything left insde to throw up. i'm soo hungry, but i can't even stand the smell of food right now.

update: just had a glass of water, still feeling very uneasy but i didn't not throw up (yet) How bout drinking flat pop (like ginger ale) or something like that? i think i remember hearing that it is suppose to be good

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I've been like that before. I drink water and try to keep my blood sugar up. Try some toast with honey.

KBgrl is offline Female Member
    PEDIALYTE!!!!!! (sp) u have got to get urslef some pedialyte and start chugging!! it will help soooooooooo much!!!

I'm better now of good, next time id better remember my limits or who knows how far it'll go! thanks for all the help guys

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Full Intensity
    next time id better remember my limits
    Now that wouldn't be any fun, wouldn't it?

FI FYI! ! !

I GOT IN A FIGHT HALLOWEEN NITE WITH AN OL BUDDY..HIS NAME??__JACK DANIELS.. BTW I WENT AS VENUS WILLIAMS. ANYWAYS THE NEXT DAY I WAS OUT..I COUCHED IT ALL DAY.YOU GOTTA EAT BREAD POSS BUTTER TO IF YOU CAN KEEP IT DOWN..IF THAT DOESNT WORK TRY CRACKERS..BUT YOUR GOTTA GET FOODS THAT SOAK UP ALCOHOL IN YOU..I JUST NIBBLE ON THATS STUFF ALL DAY THEN FINALLY AT 10:30PM I HAD THE STRENGTH TO GET UP AND MAKE A BURGER AND DRANK A HELL OF ALOT OF ICED TEA...CAUSE I HAD TO PUT WATER IN SOME WAY BACK IN MY SYSTEM..GOOD LUCK BRO..OH YEA I HAVENT SPOKEN WITH MY BUDDY JACK DANIELS SINCE THEN...

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Been there done that . I'd always swear I wouldn't do it again too. That would lasts about a week.

I once too had the same fight with Jack in Texas, about three years back! and believe me i wasn't pretty, i can't remember much cause i was soo intoxicated, maybe thats why i didn't learn my lesson in the first place

Thread Information