Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 43
  1. #1
    Endurance is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    On the other side of your computer
    Posts
    335

    affair,impotence,confusion,sex..oh my!

    ok. i have asked workout Qs and steroid advice for over a year on here but if i could trade in all my Qs for this one i would.......Ok i have been with my GF for two years...last summer i met a woman who is 12 years older than me. Does the term M.I.L.F. mean anything to you. anyhow to save you all the bullshit.....a year ago we were "trying" to have sex but our timing was always bad blah blah i moved away but we kept in serious contact (everyday) ive moved back and things picked up like normal. She is married and has a child. she lives right down the street from me and i go see her all the time but HERES THE SHIT...everyweek we meet and drive out to the same hotel that is 40mins out of town we pick up some beer and we rooll around in bed lasughing and kissing a little cuddling and a little licking hehe.......anyhowi can't get my shit up!!!! im on a cycle right now and i have lost all my sex drive. But thats not the biggest problem. with my GF i can at least still get erections. Full ones too...but i have no drive.........with this woman i can't even get it up peroid.....last night whe was giving me oral sex and my soldier would not wake up. I think it is more than the cycle...i really do. i had this same issue last year when i wasn't juicing with her. Trust me there is nothing i want to do more than have sex with her but i just can't seem to put it all together. Whats going on? I wanted to cry last night on the way home. am i nervous? Is it the age? do i need viagra? shit i don't know but i really hope my AR family can help me with this......its not exactly i can just go ask anybody this right?

  2. #2
    LORDBLiTZ Guest
    What you running in ur cycle?

  3. #3
    Endurance is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    On the other side of your computer
    Posts
    335
    omnadren 500mg/wk for 4 weeks and then last week i started going 750mg/wk but i thought about it and brought it back down...but i don't think that little spike would have anything to do with it it was just one week.

  4. #4
    Endurance is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    On the other side of your computer
    Posts
    335
    ohh sorry i ran dbol (russians) for the first 5 weeks 35mg/ed i end that tomorrow

  5. #5
    Endurance is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    On the other side of your computer
    Posts
    335
    anyone? please.....

  6. #6
    LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Sounds odd, have you had problems with ur dick before?

  7. #7
    peam's Avatar
    peam is offline Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,779
    you wanna know why? You're cheating on your girlfriend.... and she's cheating on her husband. It has nothing to do with your cycle if this same thing happened when you weren't using AS. Maybe this is a good thing. What is sex with her going to get you anyways? Just some married guy after you, either that or it's going to get you a woman 12 yrs. older AND her kid. Either that or she'll hate you for breaking up her marriage, even though it was her fault too, and never speak to you again. Anyways... I just don't think it has anything to do with your cycle, maybe deep down you have some morals... something like that anyways.

  8. #8
    LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Peam,

    That's uncalled for! That's a flame, and he wasn't asking for that kind of advice.

  9. #9
    Terinox's Avatar
    Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,013
    Man I hate guys who treat their girls like shit!! AT LEAST break up with your own girlfriend if you wanna fuck on the side, that is just some crazy stupid shit in my opinion. And it doesn't matter that the older woman wants it too, where the hell is your mind at? You're risking breaking up a family. Not to mention hurting your own girlfriend.

  10. #10
    Terinox's Avatar
    Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,013
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    Peam,

    That's uncalled for! That's a flame, and he wasn't asking for that kind of advice.
    It was kinda called for bro. He asked for advice, and her advice is VERY sound. It could very well be a psychological thing. He did say he was having this problem before. Why do you think he can get it up with his own girl but not with this older woman? It's all in his head. If anything, Omnadren should be making him EXTRA horny to fuck!! He's gotta fix things up first, then see where he stands. Either break it off with your own girl, or break it off with this older woman. Simple.

  11. #11
    peam's Avatar
    peam is offline Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,779
    lordblitz... is that flame too huh? He can cheat if he wants... I didn't tell him not to. I was just giving him a possible reason as to why he can't get it up. Maybe it's something inside of him and maybe it has to do with morals. That's not a flame at all.

  12. #12
    LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by peam
    lordblitz... is that flame too huh? He can cheat if he wants... I didn't tell him not to. I was just giving him a possible reason as to why he can't get it up. Maybe it's something inside of him and maybe it has to do with morals. That's not a flame at all.
    No it's not a flame. He was asking for help with his dick. He didn't ask for a lecture

  13. #13
    Endurance is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    On the other side of your computer
    Posts
    335
    wow......lets talk calmly for a sec k. i really debated on whether or not to put as much as i did because i knew i would come on here and find that a female member was disgusted with what i said. Truly you know nothing of the situation or what is involved. peam do you know my GF? how do you know that she is not fucking my best friend and i know it? How do you know that me and the woman have not talked about getting a divorce because she is so unhappy and us getting together? How do you know that her husband doesn't beat her and im the only nice thing in her day? you kinda made comments that you didn't have anything to back them up? i would have to sit down and type the last 2 years of my life into this for you to be able to say some of the things that you and terinox have. Lordblitz is right....what you gave me was not what i asked....thats ok this board has open reign and you can type what you please but its just really not needed if its not going to help anything....i mean terinox if this has gone on for a year what good is your advice going to do. Morals affecting me.....no.....nervous of getting caught......no.......not in a random hotel 40mins away from where we live. So i was asking if anybody had had an experience like this or if maybe the AS was affecting me.......not if i should go to church every week. TERINOX you wrote this Man I hate guys who treat their girls like shit!! AT LEAST break up with your own girlfriend if you wanna fuck on the side, that is just some crazy stupid shit in my opinion. And it doesn't matter that the older woman wants it too, where the hell is your mind at? You're risking breaking up a family. Not to mention hurting your own girlfriend.

    now be simple and honest this is a flame and you didn't say one thing towards me other than your feeling of the situation. if you didn't like the post...its kinda like squash...if you don't like it don't eat it......if you don't like this post then you didn't have to read it or reply back to it.......

  14. #14
    Endurance is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    On the other side of your computer
    Posts
    335
    let me try this again.......has anybody ever been with someone and you have want to engage in physical activities that would require a response from your sex organ and the response did not happen. What did you do? Do i need to aquire some supplements,drugs,medication to where my body will respond like it is supposed too.........there no background no names no morals just that question.....and that question only

  15. #15
    Terinox's Avatar
    Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,013
    Quote Originally Posted by Endurance
    wow......lets talk calmly for a sec k. i really debated on whether or not to put as much as i did because i knew i would come on here and find that a female member was disgusted with what i said. Truly you know nothing of the situation or what is involved. peam do you know my GF? how do you know that she is not fucking my best friend and i know it? How do you know that me and the woman have not talked about getting a divorce because she is so unhappy and us getting together? How do you know that her husband doesn't beat her and im the only nice thing in her day? you kinda made comments that you didn't have anything to back them up? i would have to sit down and type the last 2 years of my life into this for you to be able to say some of the things that you and terinox have. Lordblitz is right....what you gave me was not what i asked....thats ok this board has open reign and you can type what you please but its just really not needed if its not going to help anything....i mean terinox if this has gone on for a year what good is your advice going to do. Morals affecting me.....no.....nervous of getting caught......no.......not in a random hotel 40mins away from where we live. So i was asking if anybody had had an experience like this or if maybe the AS was affecting me.......not if i should go to church every week. TERINOX you wrote this Man I hate guys who treat their girls like shit!! AT LEAST break up with your own girlfriend if you wanna fuck on the side, that is just some crazy stupid shit in my opinion. And it doesn't matter that the older woman wants it too, where the hell is your mind at? You're risking breaking up a family. Not to mention hurting your own girlfriend.

    now be simple and honest this is a flame and you didn't say one thing towards me other than your feeling of the situation. if you didn't like the post...its kinda like squash...if you don't like it don't eat it......if you don't like this post then you didn't have to read it or reply back to it.......
    1. My comment about hating guys who treat their girls like shit was in general, not directed exactly at you, but any guy who does treat their girls like shit. HOWEVER, this goes BOTH ways, if girls treat their guys like shit, or cheat on them, or are just gold diggers, same thing, their bithces. SO, it would be important to INCLUDE more information about maybe WHY you were doing wut you were doing, or if your girl was also cheating on you, etc...

    2. I did give advice, I said it might be psychological, and I think there is still a very big chance that it is. If you're juice is legit, the Omnadren and DBol should only be HELPING with the penis erections, that's wut test generally does, that is why personally I think there could be a very good chance it IS just in your mind.

    3. When someone comes on here and asks advice, and from the information they provide it REALLY gives the impression that they are breaking up a family, and the husband has no clue wut is going on, it does raise some concern, and people are gonna get pissed/angry or wutever. It would be very helpful to GIVE information like how the husband beats the wife, treats her like shit, and she deserves better, etc... If you did actually take the time to write a little more (small breif explanation of the past 2 years) we would have very easily avoided all this which we are discussing now.

    That's just wut I think bro. I know you're asking about your dick, and wanted help and all, but the only thing like I said I think it is, is mental/psychological. It does not seem to be a physical malfuntion to me.

  16. #16
    peam's Avatar
    peam is offline Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,779
    your post didn't offend me at all..... and in my opinion... I don't care if your girlfriend is cheating if the man is beating her or anything else... I really STILL don't think cheating is right. However, I didn't tell you not to cheat... just said that might be the reason you can't get it up. So.... nothing I said was uncalled for.... or a flame. Besides... when you post something about cheating, or anything else controversial, and you post it on a board with a lot of people with different personalities, you're going to get someone telling you that you're wrong. That's just how it is. So Terinox can say whatever he wants too. I don't think he was flaming at all. Maybe I don't understand what a flame is though.

  17. #17
    Endurance is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    On the other side of your computer
    Posts
    335
    well i figure at this point there isn't a reason for me to drag this out....
    1eam imo my problem is not because my conscience so everything beyond that you are just telling me your opinion of me....and you are by far entitled to it...however if i could ask you too (now that you have made your point) if you could maybe browse somewhere else....you gave your advice and i have read it...however it is completely immature for us to squander back and forth.....we we have no idea who we are talking with over this piece of technical equipment. i would appreciate it
    2: terinox....you are right .....i didn't give enough info however my actual Q did not require as much as i gave. I guess i could have gotten by with just saying that i wasn't dating anybody and the woman wasn't married.........would that have made a difference? thank you for what you replied....for at least entertaining what i was attempting to get across....im not sure what to say now i guess this post has lost its original intent.

  18. #18
    Endurance is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    On the other side of your computer
    Posts
    335
    oh btw the smiley face that is incerted in the previous post was a complete accident and im not sure how it got up there......just letting you know there was supposed to be a P there

  19. #19
    TANK01's Avatar
    TANK01 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    UK- WALES
    Posts
    167
    Okay my 2p for what it's worth.

    Peam has made some very valid points, and I don't for 1 second agree with cheating, had it done to me and it aint nice.


    But in answer to your question, I think its Psychological brought on by the stress of your situation. I don't know what the solution is, but it's not AS related in my humble opinion.

    I think you really need to re-evaluate whether you should be continuing either of these relationships, and decide which 1 actually means something to you.

    I don't think this problem will go away until you sort out your situation.

    TANK

  20. #20
    MMC78's Avatar
    MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,310
    Peam and Terinox may have some valid points, but the delivery was negative and judgemental. Endurance is asking for advice on a sensitive topic. Peam is female and Terninox is a virgin--you guys cannot offer him the best (nor obviously unbiased) advice, so leave it be.

    Endurance, I have been in a somewhat similar situation. It sounds like you're depressed bro. It *might* be guilt, remorse, etc over your current GF, but it could be something totally unrelated. My advice is to go to a therapist (sex or otherwise), but DO NOT take SSRI's as they will only exacerbate sexual dysfunction.

    It's frustrating and scary as hell, but if you can get it up for your GF, at least you know it's probably not entirely physical. One last thought, are you overtraining? Got your body run down? This always kills my sex drive! Even though your on cycle, try taking 4-5 days off.

  21. #21
    Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Wherever necessary
    Posts
    8,159
    well - irrespective of the morality - you may not want ot hear it but it from your description, it is very possible that your impotence in this relationship could be due to psycological factors - I have no idea what they are in your case, some people would be subconciously bothered by the cheating and perhaps due to the vhemenece of your defence it could be effecting you even if you are not conciously aware - you say you have no trouble getting up for your gf so it does not seem to be a physical or juice problem unless it is the very unlikely possibility that it is related to where you are (chem in the hotel) or more possible, the beer you are consuming. In any case, viagra or cialis would likely solve the physical problem but I encourage you to look closer at the psyclological circumstances and what you are really feeling about it because those things can persist even after this fling is gone - even when no one finds out.

  22. #22
    clockworks's Avatar
    clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    2,036
    Quote Originally Posted by peam
    you wanna know why? You're cheating on your girlfriend.... and she's cheating on her husband. It has nothing to do with your cycle if this same thing happened when you weren't using AS. Maybe this is a good thing. What is sex with her going to get you anyways? Just some married guy after you, either that or it's going to get you a woman 12 yrs. older AND her kid. Either that or she'll hate you for breaking up her marriage, even though it was her fault too, and never speak to you again. Anyways... I just don't think it has anything to do with your cycle, maybe deep down you have some morals... something like that anyways.
    word...=) i'm pretty moraless in every aspect of life (hehe), but i do have one moral that i hold onto very strongly...no cheating. i've been cheated on before, and i vowed never to do it to anyone. that shit is terrible.

    no offence, just stating my opinion here, but man that sounds like a shitty situation...not only is she >married< but you have a gf...i feel sorry for both the husband and your gf...=/

    -- clocky baby

    p.s. wait a sec, good looking wife, one child, some doode who looks like he's on dbols....THATS MY WIFE!!!! hehe, just kidding...but wouldn't it be funny if the husband was on AR?

  23. #23
    Endurance is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    On the other side of your computer
    Posts
    335
    i expect the opinions to persist on this topic however i will open up my feelings since ive got good ol CYCLEON on my ass hehe. Ok here it is....i am head over heels in love with the woman...i did say that this has gone on for a year and we still have not had sex....now does that sound like a fling to you.......why would any 2 people go through this when there is just emails and phone calls that make it last in between seeing each other. The GF thing with me is complicated but im in no means trying to make excuses.....i should have broke up with her by now but it would send her into a depression if i did (let me know if you need more details). Am i an asshole? most possibly yes but lets be honest for someone to get on here and tell me that im a shithead really doesn't mean shit to me because i don't even know you. I wasn't saying that in a hateful manner either. Ok lets say that right now i broke up with my girlfriend so thats out of the picture. I am miserable sometimes knowing the situation that im in. Yesterday before we left for the night her son(5), who has spent the night over at my house plenty of times, asked "Mommy daddy or endurance?" and she said who do you want me to pick son? and he said "endurance" and she said why and he said "because he loves me more than daddy" i mean i will go by and pick him up and take him to the park and we will play ball and everything. I know her sisters and parents and its kinda like i wish that i could just slip in there and be in that life. Her husband for those who are wondering works and plays golf and goes out with his friends. If youve ever seen any andrew dice clay videos you know how he feels about men that play golf rather than take care of their wife. Anyhow he abandoned his duties as a husband.......im not by any means breaking up a happy marraige. We have discussed literally running away together and starting our life but it would mean that everyone that we knew we turn their backs on us. Hell you people don't even know us and look how you reacted......imagine my parents....her parents.....our sisters and brothers...and their reaction. we would never be able to get together for thanksgiving or anything. She is entirely convince that he is sleeping around...and he never touches her or hugs her....they haven't kissed in months......so of course they haven't made love.....shit there is no love. I want to be able to give that to her...i want that for her...not for me because im trying to be a pimp or some bullshit. Do i need a therapist yeah maybe we both do....do i need to let my girlfriend go because my heart is not in the same place.....yes...do i need to get some viagra to get over my little "problem".....if thats what it takes to make her smile..........hopefully this has answered some of ya'lls thoughts and comments

  24. #24
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,513
    I think peam has a valid point with some issues deep down inside which might prohibit you from obtaining a errection.

    On another note get some cilias and knock the boots right off of her, if that doesnt cure your problem. I have no idea what will!

    You do have some conflicting issues with your relatonship and your fling but it is nothing you could not solve on your own. i understand not wanting to break someones heart but also you have a moral obligation to do what is right for yourself! Have you ever discussed her leaving her husband?? if you both love eachother and have mutal feelings/goals to be together than discuss what it will take to make this happen without pissing either family off. I think most people can understand love!

    good luck bro!

  25. #25
    Endurance is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    On the other side of your computer
    Posts
    335
    thank you abstrack......your right i do have an obligation to let my GF know what the deal is.....and yes we have discussed it like i daid in the previous post.........on another note i ve read a couple people mention cilias....what is it?

  26. #26
    AandF6969's Avatar
    AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    5,387
    If you don't cheat on your girlfriend then youre just using her as a prop to make people think youre not gay

  27. #27
    LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    If you don't cheat on your girlfriend then youre just using her as a prop to make people think youre not gay

    HAHAHAHAH!!1

  28. #28
    Terinox's Avatar
    Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,013
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    and Terninox is a virgin

    Ooooooooooh low blow! Being or not being a virgin has nothing to do with giving someone advice. I wouldn't be able to offer direct advice from experience, but still doesn't mean I know jack shit.

    However, seeing you are a newbie member, only joined in July, my hats off to you bro for knowing i'm a virgin Shows you've been reading quite a bit on AR

  29. #29
    peam's Avatar
    peam is offline Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,779
    A&F it takes everything I have not to tell you what I think of you.... that is... if you really live by what you said.

  30. #30
    AandF6969's Avatar
    AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    5,387
    Well why don't you, we're all friends here right?

    you're assuming I care what you think of me though.

  31. #31
    peam's Avatar
    peam is offline Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,779
    I was only going to tell you that I love you and I can't wait until you ask me to marry you.

  32. #32
    Endurance is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    On the other side of your computer
    Posts
    335
    heheheheheheheheh wow what a great post. we've made a love connection

  33. #33
    AandF6969's Avatar
    AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    5,387
    That brings up another point. The difference between a girlfriend and a wife. Girlfriend? Pfff who gives a shit, you can go off and bone as many chicks as you want but shes at the top of your ladder cuz shes the hottest, she just cant find out about anything else.

    Now a wife on the other hand, you really shouldn't cheat on cuz if she can prove it she'll take half of everything you own!!!!

  34. #34
    peam's Avatar
    peam is offline Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,779
    a&f man.... you've got a lot to learn but you've got a lot of time to learn it... so don't break too many hearts going off to college in the mean time.... you know I'm waiting for you

  35. #35
    Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Wherever necessary
    Posts
    8,159
    Quote Originally Posted by Endurance
    i will open up my feelings since ive got good ol CYCLEON on my ass hehe.
    ummmm.... I will note for the record that I am not now, have never been and have absolutely no wish to be on Endurence's ass or any other part of his anatomy - that is simply wishfull thinking on his part - Endurence.... maybe you are gay after all!!!!!!!!!

    Anyway, i do realise relationships can be complicated and it was not my point to tell you what is right in this case as I do not have sufficient facts yet to render informed opinion - but it does seem to me that in someway it does matter to you adn so besides the viagra you need to step up, be a man and tell ur gal at least that it isnt going to work - whatever happens to the other woman is another thing but, believe me, ur gal WILL get over you if you do it right, but do the honest thing BEFORE she finds out you are cheating on her.

    Your new gal also needs to do the honest thing and get rid of her bum - I realise that it does take time when there are kids involved but the point is that it is going in that direction, officially - otherwise you could compromise her ability to obtain custody.

    Believe me, I have been there - not ur situation exactly but close enough and I think because I didnt handle it the way I should have, it hurt everyone more than it had to, including me. Again, be a man, stap on ur courage and do right by ur gal and let her go.

  36. #36
    Endurance is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    On the other side of your computer
    Posts
    335
    thanks cycleon.....sorry about the ass comment this whole situation would be better if i was gay lol. your right though and i am kinda hiding between my legs right now because i really don't know what to do. i never really thought that i would be one day entertaining the thought of actually doing something this crazy.....i always wanted just a normal life....you know.....but i guess you can't just pick and choose who you love....you just love. i appreciate the thoughts.......even the rough ones.

  37. #37
    hybrid's Avatar
    hybrid is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    651
    Hey bro, I feel for your situation. I have been in a similar situation (not exactly, but close). I get the feeling that you are at the point where decisions need to be made. Shits getting more and more complicated and involved. When it was me, it was time to just fess up and put it all on the table. Your GF is going to be upset, she'll get over it or she won't. Waiting isn't going to help. Same thing with your lady friend and her husband. If there is a way to end it and that is what she honestly wants to do, then again, waiting isn't going to solve anything. Sounds like you have waited long enough already. Sooner or later you're going to get caught and since her son is already in the middle of the situation, he has the potential of getting hurt. And if she gets caught cheating as the grounds for divorce, then custody of her son becomes an issue. Best for her to file on her grounds. Oh and as for friends and families not understanding and being there for either one of you. Well just prepare for the worst. Most likely they won't understand and won't be there, at least in the beginning. But if they truely are your friends, they'll come around eventually. Especially if you show the world that you made the best of the situation. Love is a funny thing.
    I don't find you to be lacking morals at all. I think that you are like me, in that you have morals, they just don't always mesh with everyone elses.
    I think you're a good guy who is in a messy situation and who wants the situation to resolve itself without anyone getting hurt. Not going to happen, so you may as well get on with it. Funny thing how resilient people are. Everyone will get over it one way or another. And maybe for the best for everyone involved.
    Sorry for being long winded. Hope this made some sense.

  38. #38
    Strut99GT's Avatar
    Strut99GT is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Fort Worth
    Posts
    529
    To answer your question (I'm not even going to touch the morality thing):
    It's all psychological, in my opinion. You want so badly to make this thing work that when the opportunity presents itself for you to be all alone with this women, you can't perform because you've mentally built it up so much.

  39. #39
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    I can’t make any calls on the morality issue, as with every person on this planet, what we can and can’t live with in this regard is up to the individual. I’m sure we’ve all done things we regret and have to live with the decisions we made, welcome to the real world.

    I’ll have to agree with what some of the guy’s and gals are saying concerning the psychological affect this might be having on your problem. Maybe there is something deep inside you that just won’t let you go through the act because of all the people it will affect. But from what I’ve read I can tell you are at a cross roads. You’re about to start asking yourself some real serious questions, ones you’ll have to answer honestly. If you love this woman then get your life in order and make the changes you need to make. Do you see yourself settling down with this woman for the rest of your life? Do you want children? Raising another mans child takes a whole special breed of a man to do (speaking from experience here on this one). And these are just a couple I came up with in a moment. I’m sure there are another hundred or more that need answering. Don’t be too surprised if you don’t like the answers you end up with, being honest with ones self is extremely difficult.

    First things first, get your life in order. Only concern yourself with you for the time being. Once you have your life in order then the ball is in her court as to what she needs or wants to do. But word of caution; as you make changes in your life to be with this woman and if she does not make changes on her end or even attempt to make any efforts……………then you’ll need to move on because she’s only using you to get the things she’s not getting at home and will continue to do so as long as you allow it.

    Just my opinion on the subject and as with all things others say it doesn’t amount to anything more than that……….an opinion. Best of luck to you Bro and I hope things work out in your favor.

    Jugg

  40. #40
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    7,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Strut99GT
    To answer your question (I'm not even going to touch the morality thing):
    It's all psychological, in my opinion. You want so badly to make this thing work that when the opportunity presents itself for you to be all alone with this women, you can't perform because you've mentally built it up so much.
    exactly right. If you can get it up with your girlfriend then you know for a fact that you are not impotent. Your brain is getting in the way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •