saboudian is offline Senior Member

Everyone's Fav Show, "True Life", Watch it Thurs, 8/7 at 10pm et

Now normally I don't want that crap on MTV especially True Life, unless of course you watch it just to laugh at how stupid the people are. Anyways its supposed to have an episode tommorrow about "I want the perfect body" or something like that. About some kid who works out and stuff and competes in a BB contest(or at least it shows him competing in the commercials).

I thought it would be interesting to see how they would view the whole process and such and wanted to point it out to ya guys if you find yourself a lil bored, it might be at least a lil entertaining.

MTV
    8/7
    10 PM eastern time (pretty sure on this,someone correct me if i'm wrong)

And then afterwards everyone can come and make fun of it on AR and talk about everything they got wrong.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I saw that commercial at the gym (but from across the room and without sound) so I was trying to figure out why MTV had a bodybuilding comp on their airwaves...glad to know what it was now.

TheGame826 is offline Member
    also a few months from now i gues theres going to be an mtv true life : I'm on steroids . On their official site it lists all the upcoming episodes

Want to keep this bumped so we can have a good ole discussion after it airs.

Just want to remind everyone.

Well, it's the first commercial break now, and two things are pretty apparent:
    1. just about any contributing member on this board could help that football kid get up another 25 pounds...his food choices for weight gain, to say nothing of meal frequency (4-5/day??!?!), are terrible.
    2. That guy is not natural....uh-uh.

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    kat is hot.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by tolinka
    kat is hot.
    Hot? Dude are u nuts? She had a nice trashy look going but that's about it. Way too much eye makeup and to be honest her body wasn't that great once we saw it in a bikini.

2. Football player: I think he could have put on more then 10lbs if he chose a different route w/ his diet and training. But I wish him luck.

3. The aspiring pro bb: I personally think he looked pretty dam good, especially if he wasn't using any AS, which I think he might have used at some point. He's not the biggest guy out there but he did have some nice cuts. His arms over powered his chest, legs were on the smaller side but shaped nice. Abs were good also.
    But if he wants to go pro he's gonna need to put on more size, which would mean cycling; and I'd be happy to recomend him a good cycle

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Hot? Dude are u nuts? She had a nice trashy look going but that's about it. Way too much eye makeup and to be honest her body wasn't that great once we saw it in a bikini.
    Id still hit it.

Quote Originally Posted by tolinka
    Id still hit it.
    Forget "still" hit it as if you're putting yourself out on a limb or something. You two must be pulling down some insanely hot chicks on a regular basis to question whether or not she's hot. Either that, or my life has been inundated with some seriously "on the left hand side of the bell curve" girls from junior high up through college. In either instance, I can't help but feel i've been screwed.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Forget "still" hit it as if you're putting yourself out on a limb or something. You two must be pulling down some insanely hot chicks on a regular basis to question whether or not she's hot. Either that, or my life has been inundated with some seriously "on the left hand side of the bell curve" girls from junior high up through college. In either instance, I can't help but feel i've been screwed.

damn........i missed this one.........really wanted to see it.....anyone know when they are re-runing it?..........i know they re-run everything on MTV like 50 times

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    damn........i missed this one.........really wanted to see it.....anyone know when they are re-runing it?..........i know they re-run everything on MTV like 50 times
    ..i'm sure it'll be on this week end sometime...yea they rerun everything alot too...i think that dude definatly is/was on something.....

Quote Originally Posted by MR PHATT ASS
    ..i think that dude definatly is/was on something.....
    Well, he said something to the effect of being on less than 1200 calories a day for the last month leading up to his show if I'm recalling correctly...I would think it would be pretty hard not to come in flat and/or hold that kind of muscle without something in your system. I also think he said he did only two or three meals a day?

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    that guy looked good but he didnt seem like the sharpest tool in the shed if u know what i mean. i would guess he was natural cause they showed pics of him when he was young and he had good genetics. the girl definately had a pretty face but needed more tone. her arms didnt look like she had any definition at all......

Quote Originally Posted by Khull_Khuum
    that guy looked good but he didnt seem like the sharpest tool in the shed if u know what i mean. i would guess he was natural cause they showed pics of him when he was young and he had good genetics. the girl definately had a pretty face but needed more tone. her arms didnt look like she had any definition at all......
    Yeah he wasn't too smart was he?
    The girl though? Did you not see her with no make-up on? She was a dog. I think a girl has to look good w/ out any make-up for her to be considered hot.

The re-run is on right now. 4pm

Yes, the girl could use some work. She needed bigger boobs and a thinner waste to REALLY look hot. But she's alright... and the aspiring pro was very committed and I respect that, he looked pretty swole going into that comp. He had to have been on something, especially with that kind of vascularity.

Any other opinions? I thought this was a good show...

HP

Quote Originally Posted by Khull_Khuum
    the girl definately had a pretty face but needed more tone. her arms didnt look like she had any definition at all......
    I would defently still hit it...

I respect the guy for being so dedicated but that would be the day I'd have my dad shave my ass on national TV. I could see his friend or trainer doing it but his dad? C'mon...

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    that was funny. He deffinatly is dedicated but i smell past cycles in his lifetime.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Kat had cute face.....yeh..........but wayyyyyy too much makeup........im sorry..........but i think all that blue and purple eyeshadow only makes a person look worst.....i mean i hate makeup all together........personally......

but anyways........her body wasn't anything special IMO.........needed to get more toned....like someone sad eariler........looked like she had a little extra in the stomach area when she was in her biniki.........could definlity be more tight ......
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    thought kat was cute had a little FUPA but she felt comfortable with it and that good. and i still would tap it . As far as the body builder goes i give him props. I have seen guys that are bigger and still natural. The football player bad diet didn't see him doing any lifting fro mass. someone needs to tell him that in the big time ball roids are taken like candy

lethalppl is offline Associate Member
    *Ya the football player was a joke. besides that he gained speed with 10 lbs of muscle but it does seem that he was eating right but he is very young remember he only 17 or 18. does not know better thinks more is better idea

*The "natural BB" Yes he did have good genes. BUt man alive If i eat like him and how bad i could keep the wieght. He must been one of million who extremely lucky. Because cal intake etc did not make since for muscle definition i just think that it was rig for him to say that.

* That women best assset was her assset(u know what i mean). She did have pretty face in my mind not gorgous but meg ryan pretty (if u know what i mean). Her body did not look perfect the stomach thing kind of bothered me. BUt who is perfect.

Thread Information