Terinox is offline The One & Only

Tattoo related question...

Okay, well I'm not ready for a tattoo, at least not for a long time,

However, I was wondering if there are places that do kinda "fake" tattoo's, maybe using paint/ink or something, but not something that would go away so fast. Maybe something that would last like a week? Or even a month? Something that is NOT affected by taking one shower. Or, if that's not possible, even if it's just one day temp, what places do them? Do tattoo places make these "fake" tattoos? I would really like to try a couple and see how they look on my body, far before I got a real one.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    i went to cali a long time ago and got a hena tattoo that lasted about 3 weeks. It was cheap, but i don't know of many places that do them. I also heard you can order those temp. tattoos online in the design you want. I am not sure of the site though.

someday is offline Member
    You can buy a henna tattoo kit for like 20 bucks that comes with stencils from barnes and noble...most tattoo parlors around here (north texas) do henna tattoos as well, just stop in and ask.

caturpilar is offline Associate Member
    Ya hennas look the most genuine. Thats what a lot of the stars get. http://www.absolute.tattoo.net/artistframe.htm This is were I get my ink done and they do good hennas also. There are a few on that link.

csal is offline New Member
    Go to a fair or festivals (e.g., wine festivals, block parties, etc. No matter the town, there is usually something going on over Labor Day Weeked) They often have booths with people offering Henna tattoos. Usually the Tatts last 1-2 weeks. I've never gotten one, but some look pretty cool.

Thanks for all the replies guys, I'm definetly gonna look into these Henna tattoos

Thanks again,
    T.

BostonBobby is offline Associate Member
    Henna tattoo's are all over Venice beach.. They last for 3 weeks it's probably the closest thing to a real one

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    i heard they came out with a new type of tattoo that lasts like 3 years. i dunno if it's available here in the states or not but i've seen websites for it in like the UK. i guess it works the same as when girls get their eyebrows tattooed on. not really sure on details, but you could look into it.

--hawk

Quote Originally Posted by hawktribal
    i heard they came out with a new type of tattoo that lasts like 3 years. i dunno if it's available here in the states or not but i've seen websites for it in like the UK. i guess it works the same as when girls get their eyebrows tattooed on. not really sure on details, but you could look into it.

--hawk
    That sounds REALLY cool. It would be amazing if they have such a thing, everyone would love those. You get different designs and keep changing them. I'm gonna start looking into that asap, thnx.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by hawktribal

--hawk
    This sounds great for a first tattoo. I've seen lots of friends get tatts that they regretted later because they didn't think it out and really understood the concept that they are permanent

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    i'm not really sure on details or whatever but here's a site that says they do it. it's not in the states i'm pretty sure but check it out to get an idea.

http://www.tattoosemipermanant.com/

--hawk

Thread Information