someday is offline Member

For all yall southern hunters

Just got this email the other day....kinda makes me scared to head to the woods this season.

ARKANSAS HOG HUNTING

How would you like to run across this in the woods????? The hog was killed in Arkansas very recently close to where they hunt. The man in the picture killed him, took 3 shots from a 7 mag. The afternoon before, he saw this hog eating on the side of the road. He pulled over, and when he slammed the door on his truck, the hog spooked, and charged him. He rammed the side of his truck and put a huge dent in it and popped 2 holes in the metal where his tusks hit. He went back in camo the next morning and sat by a fence. The hog came out and he shot once and the hog turned and looked at him. Shot him again and he went to his knees and got back up. Shot him the third time and put him down. The rest of the story is the picture. He weighed over 800 lbs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails For all yall southern hunters-huge-arkanasas-hog-ar.jpg  

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Dam Bro, I live in southern Arkansas near the Camden, El Dorado area. Where was that hog killed?

someday is offline Member
    Thats all i got with the Email, I think i'd be to damn scared to shoot the SOB.

caturpilar is offline Associate Member
    I love to hunt, but if that thing came near me I'd unload every round I had while filling my britches.

Contender is offline Junior Member
    id better go back to my gun........lol, we have big hogs here in Fla. but not quite that big ,the biggest one weve killed so far with a bow was around 400lbs. and my girlfriend got that one.....go figure, dang nice hog though............

Thread Information