partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

the irony that trying to take partyboy out!!!

ok partyboy is having a crisis.yes, boys and girls the P--A--R-T-Y is doomed!!
    he's the situation........my whole life no problems with girls. i have spent the last 10 years having sex with meaningless girls by the truckload. all during this time having the same gf(smoking hot and very wealthy) for 9 of those years.
    let me take you back, if i may, to november 2003. into my gym walks this girl....5'11. beautiful face, amazing hair, perfect tan, thin like Party like 'em! well she joins the gym and now she walks amongst us! Party does his cute innocent boy nexy door game on this young lass. jackpot!he scores! laughter, flirting, all the good eye contact...the list goes on.
    now comes the kick in Party's balls.......amazing amazon hot???oh where has she gone??no longer a member?could it be?
    now let me fast forward to this past Monday----->
    Party is doing paperwork in his office and who walks in my life once again??ama?amazo?amazon hottie is that you??!!!!
    "yes Party i'm back.the next four days i'm going to flirt with you hard core, offer to help you find an apartment in my building(i'm looking for an new apartment), and then flirt with you some more"
    now amazon hottie doesn't exactly say this , but this is what's going down.
    now here in lies the ironic twist that is my life....remember all the chicks Party banged for the last decade?could probably tell you 10 names out of a 100.no significance to Partyboy at all.
    amazon hottie however is a different story!!!!Party really likes her. not even thinking about sex.what is going on in this twisted saga???
    now here is where your help is needed fellow family members of AR. can the P-train take course while amazon is back in case she leaves once more?if he does (being part owner of the gym) and she has a boyfriend in the shadows lurking, will it make amazon hottie run for the hills again knowing she will face this hot piece of ass in the gym everyday? Poor hottie of the amazonian decent!!!!
    dilemas. bother and sisters dilemas take make a P-boy wonder.....................

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    huh i was lost by the whole "illiterate tarzan meet jane tarzan start poking animals in jungle" thing

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

PB,

What's up my brother. Didn't realize what I was missing until I was gone awhile. Sorry I've been away. Had to do a short stretch in Attica.J/K. Go get her man. If she makes that kinda impression on you don't let her get away without at least making it clear you'd like to get to know her better. Oh, I'm still waiting on that Paris Hilton pick in the black skirt, no skivies.

David B. is offline Member
    What does this mean in English?

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Dude shes gotta be hot to make you talk in the 3rd person all crazy like. "HULK SMASH"

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member

Exclamation uh-oh!

Quote Originally Posted by David B.
    What does this mean in English?
    It means Karma has come back and bit our boy PBNYC in the ass!!

I'm afraid there is some truth to the old saying "what comes around goes around..." Amazon babe represents the cumulative sum of hurt you have inflicted on the hundreds of faceless babes whose hearts you toyed with, and then carelessly tossed aside like a chewed piece of gum…

Fasten your seat belt bro, judging from your trail of carnage, you’re in for a helluva ride!!

if ya cant be with the one you love-love the one your with...but send phatty your left overs please..

Decoder is offline Banned
    what

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    I think you have serious problems and need counseling.

anyone that talks in third person for that long needs to be on ritalin...

HEHEHHE ... just messin with you......

I"d say tap tap tap "a" roo that ass next time you get a chance.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Partyboy tell me it isnt so?
    Go for with her if she has a man would that really stop you? And if she is flirting that much apparently it doesnt bother her. And really would he be much competition for you?
    Anyway hopefully after you get a piece you will lose all felings and go back to normal
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

What happened to Brittny?

Hellooooo Part Boy !!!

Now if this don't beat all. It's been almost a year since I've been able to visit back here at AR and I see your still here. Hell looks like your still pumping the girls and all ol IC ever does is pump the iron! Shit still hasn't changed! Heck, you know what you have to do. Why bother even asking. Go for it man else lose your whoredom crown and pass it over to me!
    Last edited by Tobey; 08-03-2003 at 08:48 PM.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    The last three sentences lost me. The third person thing kinda lost me too. I think Ripped has a clue as to what you mean and I agree with him and all the lost souls of the girls you banged being in this one amazon chick ready to seek revenge.
    It all depends on how far down you can supress your morals and ethics.
    There is always that one girl who will mess you up and take you out of the game if you fall deep enough.
    Personally. I dont fall for that. I would play the shit out of her because if she is THAT HOT, then she knows how to play the game too. PLAY HER AND PLAY HER GOOD. Be THAT GUY who played her. If not, you are gonna be ruined in about 6 months when she dumps your ass... IMO.

ok i was completely rocked from the bowl piece when i wrote this, but

the story is on going as i haven't seen her yet.i know karma is gonna fuck me like a dirty whore.glad to see some of my old friends looking to come to my aid.frank white?what the fuck?!where have you been?
    and jesus christ, Tobey?!!!!you slick bastard coming out of the woodwork!!!!!!good to hear from you guys!!i must have this girl damnit!!!!

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    You lost me here:

"can the P-train take course while amazon is back in case she leaves once more"

What's a P-train? (I spent too many years in church as a kid--my misspent youth--I don't know about such things, gawd help me . . .)
    --Tock

Tuck

Tock my man I can't believe you have never heard of the p-train. Well bro let ol'IC include you in on a little AR history trivia here. You see, Party boy is our resident slut puppy. You know the kind of guy ever other guy wanted to be? The kind of guy that always gets the finest babe in the bar. Well Tock ol' boy the p-train is also commonly know as the party boy express where all the females in party's past have boarded at one time or another. ( And some for a second ride or two at that) Understand?
    IC

Hey PB.
    You can come down out of the clouds now. The applause has stopped! j/k

IC

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ripped4fsu
    It means Karma has come back and bit our boy PBNYC in the ass!!

I'm afraid there is some truth to the old saying "what comes around goes around..." Amazon babe represents the cumulative sum of hurt you have inflicted on the hundreds of faceless babes whose hearts you toyed with, and then carelessly tossed aside like a chewed piece of gum…

Fasten your seat belt bro, judging from your trail of carnage, you’re in for a helluva ride!!
    bingo. the P-Train is gonna get derailed. hang on bro

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Bruther it sounds like you got some problems man. I have a great solution, give her my addy and I will take care of her for ya, at no charge!
    Well I would try to give you some advice, but I must admit I am somewhat lost as to what you are exactly asking.
    however I would say this about the situation, if I were in your shoes, I would just say F it, if you like the girl, just let it take it course. If you end up spaking the planks with her, so what, do what comes natural. If she digs you who knows maybe she will want to hang out, get some workout advice, who knows.
    But..... it sounds like you got some problems man, I wish I had problems like that. geeezum.. the only problems I have is psycho womens.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobey
    Tock my man I can't believe you have never heard of the p-train. Well bro let ol'IC include you in on a little AR history trivia here. You see, Party boy is our resident slut puppy. You know the kind of guy ever other guy wanted to be? The kind of guy that always gets the finest babe in the bar. Well Tock ol' boy the p-train is also commonly know as the party boy express where all the females in party's past have boarded at one time or another. ( And some for a second ride or two at that) Understand?
    IC
    =======================

Oui mon bon ami, je comprend tres bien, et je suis un dunce. Mon dieu!
    Goes to show ya learn something new everyday, guess today was my day as a cultural exchange student . . . see what happens when you spend too much time in the choir and not enough in the hay -- you end up not knowing yer ass from a hole in the ground, which makes learning golf unnecessarily difficult, lemme tellya . . .
    Anyway, thanks for clearing that up . . .
    --Tock

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Partyboy .... Bro you may have just met Partygirl. You better do some quick thinking before she becomes the one to tap your ass and then forget your name. Don't let those tables turn Bro, or else it's all down hill from there.

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    Hey, it's just another piece of ASS!!!! The infatuation will subside.

And I am guessing this is in the future since you say she came into the gym in November of 2003?!?!?!?!

oh no i was just high when i typed all this,haha

Quote Originally Posted by Rastus
    Hey, it's just another piece of ASS!!!! The infatuation will subside.

And I am guessing this is in the future since you say she came into the gym in November of 2003?!?!?!?!
    actually i meant 2002,haha.damn guys!!my boys are showing all kinds of support for my new found chica!!still yet to see her in the gym!!damn her! i will conquer this!!!i should just go back to banging chicks and stop trying to get a nice girl.what the fuck am i thinking?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    i should just go back to banging chicks and stop trying to get a nice girl.what the fuck am i thinking?!!!
    Thank you now go back to thinking with your pants like the rest of us.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    good luck buddy, all the best! the AR family is chanting for u!

peaker

Well Who Is Having Cocktails In About 2 Hours W/ Amazon Hottie?!

you're god damn right!!a little late cocktail get together at 9:30.i will be on my best behavior as to not let the partyboy in me come out.this is gonna be strictly GQ, good boy mode.cross your fingers my friends.....ahhh life is good

good luck bro, i'm sure she will be swept off her huge amazon feet

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    now here in lies the ironic twist that is my life....remember all the chicks Party banged for the last decade?could probably tell you 10 names out of a 100.no significance to Partyboy at all......
    You must teach me master.

alevok Guest
    all the girls are axcessible, some play hard some are easy going, even your amazon girl must have weak points, once you bang her you wont think she was that though.
    Sometimes that kind of situation happens to me, there is always a girl that guys are scared to approach, well bro, once I get to know her I realise she is not that smart or hard to get. Important part is to be the alpha male of the relation and you must have complete control over her, it may sound harsh but having a girl is like training your dog ( I am not sexist by the way) she has to know who the master is.
    Just go for it, you have nothing to lose, remember men are way smarter.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member

*LMAO at Alevok's post*

Quote Originally Posted by alevok
    all the girls are axcessible, some play hard some are easy going, even your amazon girl must have weak points, once you bang her you wont think she was that though.
    Sometimes that kind of situation happens to me, there is always a girl that guys are scared to approach, well bro, once I get to know her I realise she is not that smart or hard to get. Important part is to be the alpha male of the relation and you must have complete control over her, it may sound harsh but having a girl is like training your dog ( I am not sexist by the way) she has to know who the master is.
    Just go for it, you have nothing to lose, remember men are way smarter.
    Really though, I'd give her a shot at girlfriend status, possibly. I was the same way before I met my wife. Never had a girlfriend, I'd slept with 21 girls by the age of 17, when I met her! I thought it was a lot and I would compete with my buddies to see who had the biggest number. I once took a girl to a party on a 1st date, met another girl there, fucked her in the bushes behind the house and had the date look through the back window to discover my bare white ass plowing some other chick! I could go on with stories but my concern changed to "what if I catch an STD?" "What if I get some ho pregnant?" That's when I decided to get with one girl for a while, and it turned into us getting married when we were only 24.

So I'd give her a chance, especially living in NYC!

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    humm hot gym chick. My thery is when we are in the gym liffting our test is pumped. and they shake there ass and what not around you just want to hit that shit as hard as you can BAM BAM !!!!! haaaaaaa. i love it but who doesnt

Thread Information