Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    someday is offline Member

Thumbs up When did you start feeling big???

3 things made me feel big this week
    2. Some females came into my work and asked if I worked out.
    3. I told a guy that if he didn't leave me alone I would stuff him through the drive threw window, he said im sorry and left me alone for the rest of the day.

HAHA...someday im gonna be huge.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    When a stripper felt my chest and send nice pecs then i felt hers and said nice implants

TANK01 is offline Associate Member
    Funny thing is when I look in the mirror I always feel small, but everyone else says I'm huge !

I spose the first sign I noticed was when the "big guys" in the Gym started asking ME for advice, that was a good day !

TANK

TANK01 is offline Associate Member
    lOL PB

skinnyhb is offline Member
    i dont

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    How bout your parents; members of your family?
    The ppl that can tell the most is the people that don't see you very often. If your dad see's you every week, then chances are he won't notice, but if he only see's you once every 4 weeks...he'll notice.
    Same goes for friends etc...

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Im at college so i dont get to see my friends/fam a whole hell of a lot. First time i went home my aunt asked me "how did you get so big, these supplements your taking whats the difference between that and steroids ." I chuckled and said a big diff. i just take alot of protien....and i said roids under my breath. Then my best friend saw me dropped his jaw and said dude, i hope your dick didnt shrink

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Always get the comments from the punks at the gym "theres no way hes that big without juice"
    I cant help but laugh it off.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    ok........from a girl's point of view...........i'll post my 2 cents.........lol.....well of course i didn't feel "big"........cause i'm not......but i felt totally in good shape............about 2 weeks ago........i'm @ the gym on the treadmill.........and the top personal trainer @ the gym.......the guy that runs the whole personal training department.......overlooks everything........he's in untochable shape.....not sure if he competes or not....anyways...but see him in the office.....talking to a client.......then looking though the glass @ me..........then he just walks over to me and goes "u know....i'm not trying to hit on you...........but i had to tell you that you have an absolute amazing body".........i dont know.........maybe it was how he said it.......but that just made my day........nothing could have gotten me down that day.....................but when people say things like........it just makes me want it that much more!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    People telling you "you are huge" are either lieing to your face or havnt seen a really huge guy

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I haven't yet, and don't think I ever will. I'm guessing 300lbs is the magic number for me to feel that I'm actually big, but I suspect I'll never really see anything above 280 (the realistic goal). BTW, 250 now, record high of 265.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    ok........from a girl's point of view...........i'll post my 2 cents.........lol.....well of course i didn't feel "big"........cause i'm not......but i felt totally in good shape............about 2 weeks ago........i'm @ the gym on the treadmill.........and the top personal trainer @ the gym.......the guy that runs the whole personal training department.......overlooks everything........he's in untochable shape.....not sure if he competes or not....anyways...but see him in the office.....talking to a client.......then looking though the glass @ me..........then he just walks over to me and goes "u know....i'm not trying to hit on you...........but i had to tell you that you have an absolute amazing body".........i dont know.........maybe it was how he said it.......but that just made my day........nothing could have gotten me down that day.....................but when people say things like........it just makes me want it that much more!
    If that is you in your avatar, you would make Aphrodite bow to her knees
    abstrack@protonmail.com

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    When did you start feeling big???

I guess the day when i had to widen the doors in my house so I could fit through them...
    or the time at the movie theater when I was charged the price of two tickets since the girl at the window said my arms would overlap the other seats...

Seriously though, just comments from family and friends made me start feeling big. "Dad how many times do I have to tell you that I'm on a high-protein diet."

~US~
    Last edited by usualsuspect; 08-09-2003 at 11:37 AM.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    generally when i go with my friend to help him coach elementary basketball and its just me and a bunch of 12 year olds i feel like the big man on campus, other then that though i cant think of a time.....
    Last edited by Khull_Khuum; 08-10-2003 at 06:38 AM.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    i feel big when i do bench with 360 for 3 reps and when i max 560 on deadlifft. The 1st time i fealt big was when i went back to school and evryone saide what the hell happed to you heheheh YES!!!!

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    ...but when people say things like........it just makes me want it that much more!
    exactly...

people always say i look "good". like "nice body", etc etc...but no one ever says i look "big"...=(

i don't feel big now (cuz i'm not), but i think i will once i reach 300 lbs bench, 500 lbs deadlift, and 400 lbs squat...

current i'm around 250 lbs for all 3 right now...=( sad i know...

-- clocky baby

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    never felt big...
    when people said that im big its just piss me off...

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    exactly...

people always say i look "good". like "nice body", etc etc...but no one ever says i look "big"...=(

i don't feel big now (cuz i'm not), but i think i will once i reach 300 lbs bench, 500 lbs deadlift, and 400 lbs squat...

current i'm around 250 lbs for all 3 right now...=( sad i know...

-- clocky baby
    Don't feel bad, you're a programmer, it comes with the territory! Just kidding, I am in the same boat as you. What's going to be cool is when you're the biggest guy where you work. You will get a ton of respect from people that are smaller than you, especially if they remember your former self.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I sometimes feel "big" but just like any other bodybuilder, it's never "big" enough

However, couple times that made me really feel good:

1. During first cycle, I lay down on the bench and toss 225lbs like it's nothing. For me and my friends that was a big deal back then (about a year and half ago), so that made me feel big, and since it was a school gym, had the others watching me

2. When a tenant was talking to my mother, and caught me at the corner of his eye, and asked my mom "Is that your son? He's a BIG boy!" LOL! When I overheard him say that, I couldn't help but smile all day long!

3. When a couple friends were talking, and one mentioned to someone else who I did not know that "He's big but he wants to get on steroids " and the other guy goes "Why the hell would he want juice, he's already huge."

However, I just look "big" but mostly "fat" also, i'm short (5'5) and so when you weight 225lbs, it looks "big" but not necessarily "good"

Too bad I lost it all now tho, sitting at 195lbs or so.

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    I don't feel "big", but when I finally put up 305 on bench the other day, with no help, not even on or off the rack, it made my day! This was also at the end of my bench workout. I never "max-out", but it was just one of those days when I had just done 275 for 5 reps, and figured what the hell, might as well try it.

I felt good about myself when I went to play soccer a couple of weeks ago and I took my shirt off to play on the "skins" side. Everyone kinda stopped for a second and one guy finally said I had to put my shirt back on cause he couldn't have anyone looking sexier than him out there.

Still waiting til I feel "big" though!

Bulldog5.0 is offline Junior Member
    I told myself when I got back into lifting three years ago that 200 pounds was my goal. At that time I thought 2 bills was quite large, having started at 170. At 6 feet tall I feel that is decently big. BTW I am 240 now.

PS you guys need to step back into reality and realize that just about anyone over 190 without too much bf (at 6 feet anyway- adjust for your height) is pretty decently sized. Just because you don't hear compliments all day doesn't mean that folks don't notice. My $.02

BDTR is offline Retired
    I still don't feel big.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    I feel big when i hit 460x3 on bench with no shirt, and when i hit 585x3 on squat with no squat suit and 600x2 on deadlift with no deadlift suit. and im 21 years old....... This always makes me feel big =-)

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    ...when a homeless man said "you're huge!" and said "I'll arm wrestle you for a dollar!" I gave him some change and kept walking.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    ...when a homeless man said "you're huge!" and said "I'll arm wrestle you for a dollar!" I gave him some change and kept walking.
    and all you gave me was 47 cents, you cheap bastard!

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    When I got on a plane and the had to take the 2 ppl beside me and put them in other seats ...

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Its like everyone says you dont feel big or look at yourself as big. I always just tell people thanks when they tell me your big. Last year I went out with the wife and seen some guys from high school. LOL I think one of them dropped their beers when they saw me. I graduated at 125 lbs. So at 250 while bulking at 5'7" I guess im big. I also walked by the hottub in the locker room and a bunch of kids were in there and they all stopped talking and when I turned the corner I heard em all "HOLY did you see that guy!!". I always tease my friend "well im on 12-14 yrs olds for impressions, when I work my way up to everyone over 18 showing awe IU know im big."

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    Also when my friends say its impossible to loose me in a club/bar cause i am so easy to spot and i leave a wake of ppl when i walk hahaha

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    I feel big when i hit 460x3 on bench with no shirt, and when i hit 585x3 on squat with no squat suit and 600x2 on deadlift with no deadlift suit. and im 21 years old....... This always makes me feel big =-)

.....600 on deadlift.......wow........ ...
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

FEAR.COM is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    When a stripper felt my chest and send nice pecs then i felt hers and said nice implants
    LMFAO,, nice one!

Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    Well i did feel big after putting up 405 for 2 reps on the bench at 6 foot 246 pounds and 26 years old, but shit,, after reading this reply i can friggen wait to hit my next cycle!! (nice job!)

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Its not all the steroids its very very hard work:-)

Thank you Danielle...... Is that your pic in the avatar?

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    when my friends and family are asking my to start making workouts and diets because they wasnt to be as big as me

talon is offline Senior Member
    305(bench) 3 times and 315(bench) 1 time. That did it for me. Well, actually time to do my first cycle. Give me about ten weeks and I might change this.

When the whole gym stopped what they were doing to watch me squat 700 lbs. was kinda cool.

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    When the whole gym stopped what they were doing to watch me squat 700 lbs. was kinda cool.
    700 pounds?? Must have been a warm up right! Thats a joke and an awesome squat #! Your about 200 pounds over my squat so i guess i might have stopped and watched myself!

Funny thing is I can only dead 495. I never go hard with those. But NEXT YEAR!!!! 8) ya when I put on 495 to warm up people are like "thats a lot of weight are you maxing out?" hehe ya 15 times.

LOCKDOWN is offline Banned
    Back when I was all sauced up at 235 pounds (6') I felt pretty yolked. The stares is what gave me a clue I was 'above average' and was diggin it.

Then I joined the Navy and started to realize that being 235 pounds sucks when you have to jog 3 miles a day so I cut down to about 205 which is where Im sitting at right now.

Even at 205 I still feel pretty big to tell you the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    Funny thing is I can only dead 495. I never go hard with those. But NEXT YEAR!!!! 8) ya when I put on 495 to warm up people are like "thats a lot of weight are you maxing out?" hehe ya 15 times.
    Ok now i feel a bit better since i can deaded 545. Only problem is i dont do em anymore due to an undiagnosed ulcer at the moment.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Damn BIG and FEAR, pleaze stop....lol...I dont feel big anymore. Shit last night I had trouble pushing out 3 sets of 10 on the deadlife at 315, but hell I got them...You two are fing animals...go away...he he he

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information