Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    I didn't even bother reading the other posts, and I'm mad I didn't get my word in earlier!

DO IT. Who gives a 'flyin hoot' what your best friend of 7yrs would have thought when this girl left your room anyway! It's ass, just rub it in his face!

SUB PAR, FUBAR!

Doc

Strut99GT is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    I didn't even bother reading the other posts, and I'm mad I didn't get my word in earlier!

DO IT. Who gives a 'flyin hoot' what your best friend of 7yrs would have thought when this girl left your room anyway! It's ass, just rub it in his face!

SUB PAR, FUBAR!

Doc
    You wanna know what the *real* problem is? He'll never hear the end of it from his friend of ELEVEN years, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

DON'T DO IT!

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    AHHH strut got you! ahhh man! sheeeeeeeet. You can't pull the pud all the time.

Doc

AbsolutelyLethal is offline Associate Member
    I got a rule for girls I'll Date:
    • Bigger Tits then Me
    • Smaller Waist then me
    • Less Facial Hair than Me
    • Weighs Less than Me(200 LB)

But if you are just going to fuck then go for it!!!

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    ahhhhhh.................big tits are over-rated
    Apparently not from your avatar.

Clock - sometimes you have to lower the standards to raise the batting average! Some junk in the trunk can be a good thing. Just make sure you've made the situation w/ this chick clear before doing her. You don't need a stalker.

And EXCESS - I think you have some issues about the pregnancy thing. Aren't you the one that wrote in some thread about it should be totally illegal for a girl to utter the words "I maight be pregnant" without written proof??? I remeber reading that and coudl swear it was you.....

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus
    Apparently not from your avatar.

LoL......ok.......you did get me there........but i still think their over rated..........okkkkkkkk
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, this is a very tough one....I really have to have a nice tight body. I mean, You can get drunk and lower your standards, but you will regret it. It's like I can't even be with a hot chick if she doesn't trim herself properly. I LOVE giving oral sex to a girl (hell more than I like having sex sometimes, yeah, I know I'm crazy..) and She has to be in tip top shape or it's a no go...

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    hey,
    its been like 1.5 months since i've gotten some action. i don't consider it that long, i mean i've definantly gone longer, but...

there is this chick who's like 5 years older than me, and has some junk in her trunk...but i'm pretty sure i can get some.

this is like a major step for me. i know a lot of guys who are just like "fuck it, i'll nail anything, fine, cute, ugly, fat, whatever". but i've never been like that. all the girls i've been with would be considered attractive by the general population i think.

what are you guys thoughts on this? would yall sleep with a sub par girl or only hot ones?

oh yeah, a big part about my potential change is that my roommate just recently moved out. he's been a good friend for like 7 years or so. now that he's gone, i won't be nearly as embarrassed if a sub par chick left my room in the morning.

-- clocky baby

In my opinion sleeping with someone that you really have feelings with if she is what you so call say sub par and you think it could last if you have feelings for her then go for it my still being a virgin I am just waiting for the right one so it can be a special moment between the 2 of use when I find her

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with Longterm. Oral is sometimes more fun.
    A lot of chicks get all frustrated when they have an orgasm from oral and right after wanna have sex and I tell them Im not in the mood. The look in their eyes could kill. They get so pissed. Sometimes they just tear your clothes off and take charge.
    THE ONES WHO ARENT TRIMMED: That only happens once if at all. The next time I make sure they know that IT has to be shaved or TRIMMED to a VERY MINIMUM.

"Go down on me. "
    No, I told you to shave that shit"
    "Oh. Well can I take a shower."
    "Yeah sure"
    Sure enough, it iwas all nice and shaved.
    Last edited by bermich; 08-13-2003 at 04:21 PM.

"DONT SLEEP WITH A GIRL UNTIL YOU FALL IN LOVE"
    "But when she took her clothes off, I SWEAR I WAS IN LOVE

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Usually i would say go for it. However, i just got a somewhat fatty last night . She was very pretty, but had A LOT of junk in the trunk. When i was goin at it from behind, i couldnt really focus on the ass-what i normally like to do.... All i could look at was maybe her smaller waist and nice hair, and attempt to picture jessica simpson All in all, wasnt a very good experience for me

mfenske is offline Member
    I feel compelled to reply to this. I had a buddy once that had a different opinion about women. He ALWAYS went for the uglier, heftier ones. His logic: these women never knew when, where, or IF they were ever gonna get it again. SO they give their all. See where he's going with this. Hot girls know they can get it, the not so hot ones try harder. Not my policy, but whatever floats your boat. Mark

Heres my story of shame. Took one for my room mate. He wanted to get up on a girl and she had a room mate. The girl he wanted felt awkward having sex in the house unless her room mate had someone to talk to or what not. Her room mate was a BIG girl. (HOW BIG YOU ASK??) She was so big that til this day I still win the bet of getting on the biggest girl any of us have gotten on.
    But yeah she was very willing to try anything and EVERYTHING with enthusiasm... Like a starving child. They gobble that shit up cause they never know when they will get their next meal...

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Took one for my room mate.
    bahaha, nice excuse... admit it, you loved every minute of it!! =)

-- clocky baby

Quote Originally Posted by Strut99GT
    You wanna know what the *real* problem is? He'll never hear the end of it from his friend of ELEVEN years, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

DON'T DO IT!
    ahh, crap...i forgot you frequent this board...=P just don't tell any of our other friends....=P

-- clocky baby

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    Usually i would say go for it. However, i just got a somewhat fatty last night . She was very pretty, but had A LOT of junk in the trunk. When i was goin at it from behind, i couldnt really focus on the ass-what i normally like to do.... All i could look at was maybe her smaller waist and nice hair, and attempt to picture jessica simpson All in all, wasnt a very good experience for me
    bahaha, this was a funny post...=) the junky trunk was too big to enjoy hitting it from behind, i can just picture myself in the same situation. nailing her from behind, all the while making faces of disgust when looking at waves my pounding is causing...=)

-- clocky baby

p.s. i hope this message isn't viewed as trite/asshole-ish "making fun of less fortunate" type stuff. was just trying to be funny...=)

I remember sitting on their couch watching tv. She was on the other couch across the room. I thought to myself "Ah fuck it. Lets get it over with" So I look over at the huge beast on the other couch and say " Why are you sitting way over there? Theres room here" There actually wasnt any room for her.
    OMG. She got up and I SWEAR she reminded me of a stampeding rhinocerous. They had wood floors and you could actually feel and hear her thumping feet on the floor getting closer. She had a big smile on her face like she was wanted. The second she sat on the couch next to me I knew it was gonna be marked in the history books for me.

My other good friend saw her hug me up in Laughlin and he started laughing his ass off because he knew about me and all my other freinds had the bet about who slept with the biggest girl. He knew I (to this day) held the trophey for the biggest girl.
    Knowing that, he automatically knew SHE WAS THE CHARGING RHINO I told him about. He never stopped laughing at me the entire weekend. He gave me a high five and bought me a beer to celebrate. He is still looking for one bigger because he wants to be in the history books.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    so did you do it yet or what bro? I think you know by now if your going to do it or not so clue us in

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus
    And EXCESS - I think you have some issues about the pregnancy thing. Aren't you the one that wrote in some thread about it should be totally illegal for a girl to utter the words "I maight be pregnant" without written proof??? I remeber reading that and coudl swear it was you.....
    Yep, that was me and I do have some issues with the pregnancy thing. The world does not need any wild EXCESS JR's until I'm ready to settle down and teach them the craft of EXCESSIVENESS.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    If I'm with a sub par chic, and she wants to sleep with me and I don't this is what I say....

Girl "fuck me"
    Me: "No"
    Girl "why"
    Me"Because most guys in this situation would, and I'm not like most guys"

Works like a charm...great line....

Strut99GT is offline Member
    ahh, crap...i forgot you frequent this board...=P just don't tell any of our other friends....=P

-- clocky baby
    Yeah, right!
    Blackmail material, here we come...I think pounds are going to tranlate into dollars here

LittleNate is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    I can't do a "Plumper". I'll let a fat chick blow me tho. You guys know why fat chicks give the best head? Because they love to eat!

im with LORDBLiTZ on this one.....just let her blow u dude....at least theres no chance of her ever being your kids mother. I can lower my standards to a straight blowjob....no kissin the nasty bitch or anything. But actually having sex with her.....hell no.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i'm the master of holding out for 10's(not that it's good for my sex life,haha)

since i broke up w/ my gf( 4 months ago) i have not slept w/ anyone!!!!!mainly because i've moved to NJ and every girl i see looks like shit.they are all short(i need tall, 5'9 +), they drink like drunken sorority sluts to the hill, and you actually have to talk to them here(unlike the city)"where are you from?what do you do?blah blah, blow me).jersey sucks and the girls are horrible.stay out of this state!!!
    i'd rather hold out for a 10 ,like my amazon hottie i'm working on, than bang some deadbeat chick.i get hit on everywhere i go daily, but i'm just not willing to give some 6 a piece of me and regret it in the morning.qulaity over quantity even if it means i have to jerk off like 4 times a day!!!let ugly people fuck ugly people.that's why god made ugly people so they would all have each other and stay the hell away from us!!

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    where are you from?what do you do?blah blah, blow me
    bahaha, you (like patrick bateman) are my idol...=P

i get hit on everywhere i go daily...
    hey, pb...we aint all models ya know...its hard for me to score a chick sometimes...=P

-- clocky baby

just an update...its on...

my roommate is friends with her best friend and she told him (and he told me) that she totally digs me and wants to hang out. looks like i >will< be crossing that line, fellas...

btw, this thread is being blown outta proportion. she aint ugly or fat, she's just not "hot"...=P

-- clocky baby

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    so shes got a 'great personality'...is that what your sayin??
    Last edited by symatech; 08-15-2003 at 12:09 AM.

new update...situation is potentially much different. the girl in question's best friend came over tonight. she helped my roommate put up his new curtain in his room. we'll call her miss b, we'll call my roommate mr x, and the sub par girl who wants to do me, miss a.

things to note...i was completely shirtless the entire night. miss b is actually really really cute. like, taller than me, slim, nice boobs, dresses in nice tank top, nice legs, etc.

1) miss b says to me, "wow, if i had known you were this muscular, i'd have gotten to you before miss a"
    2) miss b says...i need a place to stay, i've been sleeping on miss's a's couch for the past few months (she was addressing me while saying this). i was like, great, i wanna move outta here asap, maybe you can take over my room. miss b was like, "aww, you're not going to be in it?". then we discuss price and she was like, thats too expensive, how about i just move in with you. i was like, thats cool...if my dog is cool sharing the foot of the bed with ya. she was like, aww, i can't sleep up there with you?
    3) miss b says, "i don't like mr. x like that. we are just friends, period. he tried some stuff on me and i totally rejected him." i was like, really? i can understand why he tried though, i mean, how can a normal guy resist? she was all flattered and flirted even more....=P
    4) miss b was like, "i totally dig the nerdy type." me: "nerdy type? what do you mean?" her: "well, not geeky and socially inept. i mean "smart" nerdy. pretty much exactly like you, smart, but good looking and good at being social". then she proceeded to tell me about how i was her type.
    5) we were alone and she was like, "when i drink, i just wanna start making out..."
    6) she straight up asked me if i would give her massage.

its really funny, after my roommate dropped her off and came home, you could totally tell he was pissed at me (he kinda likes this girl). oh well, he's dating some other chick now, so in my eyes, he taken...=P i personally think he's just pissed cuz he >tried< with her and failed, while on the other hand, i would prolly succeed with her...

so what do i do? i know the sub par girl (miss a) is a sure thing. but now i think i have a chance with miss b. i just don't wanna try with miss b and thus ruin an opportunity with >both< girls...=P

but i'm absolutely...>absolutely< sure miss b was flirting with me hardcore tonight...she was even talking about staying the night.............

-- clocky baby
    Last edited by clockworks; 08-15-2003 at 01:59 AM.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    new update...situation is potentially much different. the girl in question's best friend came over tonight. she helped my roommate put up his new curtain in his room. we'll call her miss b, we'll call my roommate mr x, and the sub par girl who wants to do me, miss a.

things to note...i was completely shirtless the entire night. miss b is actually really really cute. like, taller than me, slim, nice boobs, dresses in nice tank top, nice legs, etc.

1) miss b says to me, "wow, if i had known you were this muscular, i'd have gotten to you before miss a"
    2) miss b says...i need a place to stay, i've been sleeping on miss's a's couch for the past few months (she was addressing me while saying this). i was like, great, i wanna move outta here asap, maybe you can take over my room. miss b was like, "aww, you're not going to be in it?". then we discuss price and she was like, thats too expensive, how about i just move in with you. i was like, thats cool...if my dog is cool sharing the foot of the bed with ya. she was like, aww, i can't sleep up there with you?
    3) miss b says, "i don't like mr. x like that. we are just friends, period. he tried some stuff on me and i totally rejected him." i was like, really? i can understand why he tried though, i mean, how can a normal guy resist? she was all flattered and flirted even more....=P
    4) miss b was like, "i totally dig the nerdy type." me: "nerdy type? what do you mean?" her: "well, not geeky and socially inept. i mean "smart" nerdy. pretty much exactly like you, smart, but good looking and good at being social". then she proceeded to tell me about how i was her type.
    5) we were alone and she was like, "when i drink, i just wanna start making out..."

its really funny, after my roommate dropped her off and came home, you could totally tell he was pissed at me (he kinda likes this girl). oh well, he's dating some other chick now, so in my eyes, he taken...=P i personally think he's just pissed cuz he >tried< with her and failed, while on the other hand, i would prolly succeed with her...

so what do i do? i know the sub par girl (miss a) is a sure thing. but now i think i have a chance with miss b. i just don't wanna try with miss b and thus ruin an opportunity with >both< girls...=P

but i'm absolutely...>absolutely< sure miss b was flirting with me hardcore tonight...she was even talking about staying the night.............

-- clocky baby
    Bro come on now there's no way she was flirting with you if you described the situation the way it happened. j/k

You should have been taged it last night and told your buddy to get lost for awhile

-- clocky baby
    Bro come on now there's no way she was flirting with you if you described the situation the way it happened. j/k

You should have taged it last night and told your buddy to get lost for awhile

-- clocky baby
    Are you crazy she wasn't flirting with you.... did you even read what you wrote? j/k

You should have told your buddy to get lost and tagged that last night

palme is offline Rosie Member
    "we'll call her miss b, we'll call my roommate mr x, and the sub par girl who wants to do me, miss a."

You lost me...

"things to note...i was completely shirtless the entire night"

Ok im back on track again!

Seriusly i dont get your problem, your being served some sweet potato pie and you dont grab the spoon? Good damnit bro, you could end up in a threesome if you play your cards right!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

clocky baby

a, b, whatever! whichever one you don't want to tell the other one...fuck her first.make sure you bang her in the ass though.no other penetration but that!she's not gonna tell her gf that she let you nail her in the ass the first time she got w/ you?i can see it now..."hey miss a/b, did you fuck 'em?"
    "ummmm, well, no!"
    and in the end,(yes, pun intended)you got yours!now go bang that other skank!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Good damnit bro, you could end up in a threesome if you play your cards right!
    thats an interesting notion...

a, b, whatever! whichever one you don't want to tell the other one...fuck her first.make sure you bang her in the ass though.no other penetration but that!she's not gonna tell her gf that she let you nail her in the ass the first time she got w/ you?i can see it now..."hey miss a/b, did you fuck 'em?"
    "ummmm, well, no!"
    and in the end,(yes, pun intended)you got yours!now go bang that other skank!!!!
    once again your enlightened spirit guides my way...=)

-- clocky baby

Basically fuck A and B and thats about it. Get em both drunk and have a three way. Thats what they are insinuating.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    "go bang that other skank"
    "just let her give you head"
    "as long as your girlfriend doesn't find out"
    "just fuck her in the ass"
    "skanky bitchs and sluts"

........damn........ok.........maybe i'm being
    over-sensitive .......but......errrr..........forget it...........guess i don't belong here......... .....o well.......carry on guys..........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Farmer is offline Member
    Beefbucket- Love your avatar man..I want to get a print of that for my room. I love really love dali's work, it caught me from the get go..

Peace

Farmer

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I like Ron's comments. If she has a good face and just a little heavier than your normal girlfriend, and add to that you know and get along with her. Why not give it a try if she is willing? If you don't like it, chalk it up to practice and experience and move on. I have a similar problem where I am at the age that I don't feel good about sleeping with girls that I have not spent much time getting to know even if they are hot. Damn conscience is killing me. Haha, We both need not over analyze these situations. Have fun!

Between A - B whatever man, just stop thinking about this stuff so much and get it before they get tired of waiting on you and find someone else! I need to tak my own advise - haha

Be safe my friend - remember there are some nice VD's out there for life that you can pick up even while wearing a jimmy hat!
    Last edited by scottp999; 08-15-2003 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    "go bang that other skank"
    "just let her give you head"
    "as long as your girlfriend doesn't find out"
    "just fuck her in the ass"
    "skanky bitchs and sluts"

........damn........ok.........maybe i'm being
    over-sensitive .......but......errrr..........forget it...........guess i don't belong here......... .....o well.......carry on guys..........
    Danielle sums it up real well.
    I dont remember seeing a post with "Just fuck her in the ass"
    If there is, I missed it Seems like something I would say but I dont think I typed that in this thread.

See guys. You scared away the only girl reading these posts. DAMN YOU PEOPLE lmao

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    just an update...its on...

my roommate is friends with her best friend and she told him (and he told me) that she totally digs me and wants to hang out. looks like i >will< be crossing that line, fellas...

btw, this thread is being blown outta proportion. she aint ugly or fat, she's just not "hot"...=P

-- clocky baby
    Being "hot" is not always the most important thing. I wouldn't worry about that too much. As long as she is not desperately homely then by all means, go for it. She might be great in the sack. She might have a heart of gold. She might turn out to be "the one".

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    new update...

I bet "a" put "b" up to it just to check you out.

Seriously, "b" sounds like a babe on the outside and a scumbag on the inside. Stick with "a" I think. Or at least sample the puddin before doing "b". It will put "b" in her place. Really hot babes often need that, and this one I think really does. She KNOWS "a" has her knickers in a knot over you, but she is making cow eyes at you anyway.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information