2timer is offline Senior Member

would u loose your gf for roids?

would you loose your gf over steroids ? It looks like it is happening with me. I told her the truth and she left. I said to her if you love me you would support me and educate yourself about roids but she being stubborn left. This is my decision and my body! I nothing matters if I am not happy with myself.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

think of it this way

losing the gf will give you more loot for gear.no actually, i'm sorry to hear that she left , but that's too weird to think she would walk out over something like that.here's how you get her back, "honey, it's steroids !not black tar heroin!!!"

custom fit is offline Member
    IMO this is my business and I wouldn't tell my gf about my use. Remeber NOBODY has a right to know.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    sorry bro, when my girl found out she was pissed but ended up understanding and educating. Hopefully it works out for the best keep your head up

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Hell Ya. I'd tell my fiancee to hit the dam road. J/K I'd need her to understand though.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    If you really like her, respect her decision. Just make sure you do a good job at hiding your bad habits from her in the future, lol.

~US~

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Im married so where was my woman gonna go? I talked to her before I started but she still isn't crazy about it. Just be glad it's just a girlfriend, they come and go anyways man.

-B

Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member
    I think that it is completly ridiculous what she did. I told my gf that i was going to do them and she told me she would leave if i did. So i did them and she didnt go anywhere nothing changed. I gues i called her bluff. If you chick actually left that is fucked and she never loved you in the first place soo dont sweat it.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I feel your pain bro..but lets try to put posts like this in the AR Lounge...this isn't really an informative post at all. Thanks, MP!!

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    been there done that.... girl left.... ended up sleeping with more girls after her.

tony_canuck is offline Junior Member

odd

you know, it's odd because i've never had this problem. everyone thinks i'm on it anyway, so if the girl is going out with me, she just assumes i'm on it.....everyone has a vice, its better than crack or heroin, or even alcoholism (which most of my friends are).......

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    It's a double edge sword. If you don't tell her then your lying to her. If you tell her and she flips you lose again. But here is the worst part. If you tell her and say you get mad or lose your temper like you normally would without AS, that the first thing she will blame! Guaranteed! It will be over your head forever! For me, Its all about being happy with myself. Some things must be kept to yourself. I Learned long ago, NEVER TELL A WOMEN ANYTHING......It will come back to haunt you. I have dreams of being in divorce court and the wife saying to the judge he is a steroid abuser and loses his temper!!!! AHHHHHHHH I GOT THE CHILLS.

just my 2 cents.

BLT
    Last edited by buylongterm; 08-07-2003 at 06:36 PM.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Ya I told my wife the other day if I wanted to get like the pro's Id have to juice. She already told me she'd leave if she ever found out I did it. I guess thats kept me from doing but im sure down the road...... o wait I cant *P

alevok Guest
    well my gf is giving me my shots, we are a happy couple!

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    put it this way, if she left you for this, she doesnt care about u ! this is what i think ! my buddy juices and he told his gf, she got angry and he explained how things work. and she keeps calling him evereynight to see if hes ok ! you see, she didnt leave him, she cares too much ! move on bro !

good luck on cycle !

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    yes its already done.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    I had a similar problem with my chick, but I didnt tell her my first cycle but she kind of sense something was up because right at week 10 my sholders broke out bad, and i have never had a pimple in my life any where on my back. But i told her that i wasnt on... Then on the past cycle she kept on naggin me UR ON UR ON and finally i gave in and told, but i only told her i was on orals...then 2 weeks later she found 2 boxes of pins, used pins, empty bottles of test, decca....that was that.......But she is still with me so whats done is done........Shes with me now so its all good....See even when i wasnt on sauce the were rumors that i was on but i lifted 6 years prior to hittin the sauce... and i play D1-AA football....im 6'5 260 ripped right now...last season i was 6'5' 280 but a shit lode of water weight......any way if she loves u shelll come back, if not go bang some strippers, always works for me............

GET BIG OR DIE TRYING

MR.BICEPS is offline Junior Member
    Here my answer to that. Would you leave your girlfriend if she started smoking cigarettes"assuming she doesn't"?

My next guestion is do you want to marry a girl who is controlling your every move?

It's hard I know but its for the best. You'll find a girl who will actually give you the shots one day and take advantage of your increased sex drive!

I know because it happened to me. Your better off without her bro because love is not conditional its unconditional! Remember that and it will save you headaches down the road.

GOOD LUCK!

Colossus is offline New Member
    never told me chick about it, but made the mistake of cheating on her and breakin up with her while on.. hopefully when im off my head will be clear and i can fix things, but if she had ever found out, im sure shed leave like ur chick.. sorry to hear it bro..

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Let her go....juice up!

3 days and counting...

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    That is really tuff. I have a friend who is a user, but just does it behind his girls back. What is funny is that the girl started lifting recently, and is enjoying it. Even tho she is really against juice, some knowledge might change her mind, although my friend won't risk it yet.

If you two were meant to be, and you both loved each other to death, then one of you would have made the sacrifice. Either you would have stopped (cuz you truly loved her to death), or she would stay, cuz she loves you that much, and will try to "deal" with it or wutever.

Personally, I think it's ALL about the education, hell, people are scared of EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING which they do not know info on. If someone didn't know what taking a shit was, they would freak out when they had to take a dump

Hey I heard syringes are great girlfriends cause they never talk back

she told me if we had babies they would look musclar weird. she thinks steroids effects your dna but that makes no sense at all.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Quote Originally Posted by 2timer
    she told me if we had babies they would look musclar weird. she thinks steroids effects your dna but that makes no sense at all.
    Now she needs to be REALLY edumacated, explain it to her very carefully, and some case studies and research papers wouldn't hurt

Thread Information