Thread: Piercings

hawktribal is offline Senior Member

Piercings

Just curious if any of you have any piercings of any kind... i have my ears and cartilage pierced. for some reason i have the urge to get something else done.

i know there have been threads on this before but the last one i saw was from 2001 and i wasn't going to dig up an old thread.

--hawk

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    used to have my right nipple pierced was a hassle with seat belts, back packs and getting into fights..

Danielle is offline Female Member
    hmmmmm........used to have my ears pierced all the way up....like 7 in each ear....... ..........lol.......got over that by the age of 17.......took them all out.........now just have belly button......since like 16.......i was thinking of getting 1 nipple done.....but im scared it might be sore and cause problem with working out and all.........might be too much pressure.........not sure.........i was told no by the piercer......im still undecided tho.........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Quote Originally Posted by jarrett
    used to have my right nipple pierced was a hassle with seat belts, back packs and getting into fights..
    how'd that feel getting pierced?

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hawktribal
    how'd that feel getting pierced?

lol here's the story

I was 20 at the time in New Orleans leaving for a cruise on the Carnival bound to Jamaica and a few other places ..

well it was st. patty's day and of course there were parades going and lots of drinks being thrown down.. whoooo I was tore up.....
    4am me and a friend of mine go looking for a tatoo shop, we find one and its closed so im all fucked up beating on the door and someone comes from down stairs and opens the door saying there closed. "I was like you dont I need to get my nipple pierced", the dude then took my 70 bucks asked for ID, But, dumbass me I had left my drivers licesence back in the hotel, So i show this dude my hunting liscense from texas and he pierced me.. pain wasnt so bad. BTW did i mention I was 3 sheets to the wind. anys got it done and then the next day i was in jamaica diving .. i think the only really pain I had was spinning the 14 guage ring. its about a 3month healing process. .. I took mine out though had it for a total of 6 months.

BimBamBoom is offline Associate Member
    I got my eyebrow pierced, I've had it for like 6 years now. Kinda hard to get used to at first... getting stuck to shirts and all, but after about 5 years I got used to it.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Tongue pierced. Have the vibrating tongue ring thingee too. Am single as well in case any ladies are interested. Let me know.

Had the left eyebrow pierced once, but it fell out.

Mother & father really hate them both.

jarrett you're one crazy bastard , funny shit though, i might have to get mine done

--hawk

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    Tongue pierced. Have the vibrating tongue ring thingee too. Am single as well in case any ladies are interested. Let me know.

Had the left eyebrow pierced once, but it fell out.

Mother & father really hate them both.

just curious... how many times did the vibrating tongue ring get you laid?

--hawk

KeyMastur is offline VET
    I don't wear it around. It's too bulky. It's in it's container just waiting to be used. My last girlfriend wouldn't let me use it damn her.

So......who wants to be the lucky lady ???

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    ive had my tounge done my eyebrow done twice, and my lip done...want to get one of these done again...Right now all i have are my ears pierced and 2 tatoos

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I used to have my tongue and labret pierced but have since taken them out. Now I have both my nipples pierced

BIG R is offline Member
    both ears......and once I had my tounge only that didnt last long.

Peace
    R

solid-d is offline Member
    I got both ears..Toung(which worked very well at the club last night, when this girl was standing over me dancing with a skirt on, I sliped it right inside her). Also got both nipples done too.. those hurt like a bitch.. 2 tats

BDTR is offline Retired
    I used to pierce things at parties for money. Someone would bet me 20 bucks I wouldn't stick a needle through my septum, they were wrong. I've self pierced: eyebrows, nose, septum, cheek, arm, skin between thumb and index finger, dick (300 dollar bet), tounge, lip etc... Keep in mind I was like 19 and insane and never actually put any jewlery in, it was just on dares.

As for piercings, I would never have any now, i fight train a lot and it'd get ripped out. Not to mention I just don't like how it looks on guys, not my thing but my gf has her hood, nips, lip and tounge done and 0 guage plugs in her ears.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    so you stuck a needle through your dick for 300?

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I used to pierce things at parties for money. Someone would bet me 20 bucks I wouldn't stick a needle through my septum, they were wrong. I've self pierced: eyebrows, nose, septum, cheek, arm, skin between thumb and index finger, dick (300 dollar bet), tounge, lip etc... Keep in mind I was like 19 and insane and never actually put any jewlery in, it was just on dares.

As for piercings, I would never have any now, i fight train a lot and it'd get ripped out. Not to mention I just don't like how it looks on guys, not my thing but my gf has her hood, nips, lip and tounge done and 0 guage plugs in her ears.
    that's some crazy shit bro, i could never pierce myself especially my dick. granted $300 is great cash but how in the hell could you do that to yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by solid-d
    I got both ears..Toung(which worked very well at the club last night, when this girl was standing over me dancing with a skirt on, I sliped it right inside her). Also got both nipples done too.. those hurt like a bitch.. 2 tats
    you slipped it inside her right in the middle of the club???

ATTABOY!!

--hawk

BDTR is offline Retired
    I was 19 and wanted to prove what a badass I was by doing stupid crap, the pain is only temporary anyway and at 19 I was running up to 3 shots a day of gear so I was already a pin cusion.

that's some crazy shit bro, i could never pierce myself especially my dick. granted $300 is great cash but how in the hell could you do that to yourself?

solid-d is offline Member
    you slipped it inside her right in the middle of the club???

ATTABOY!!

--hawk

Yea, it was no big deal.. I told her to squat down a little bit.. I had sex with a differnt girl right in the first couch next to the dance floor at a club one time, but sad to say she was nasty slut and I was shitfaced.. But the one I tasted was so hot, perfect legs, thighs, ass, and tasted like candy,.

Thread Information