KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard

funnies, and random insights into my day

First...some funny

A lawyer, an engineer and a mathematician were called in for a test.

The engineer went in first and was asked, ''''What is 2+2?'''' The engineer thought awhile and finally answered, ''''4.''''

Then the mathemetician was called in and was asked the same question. With little thought he replied, ''''4.0''''

Then the lawyer was called in, and was asked the same question. The lawyer answered even quicker than the mathematician, ''''What do you want it to be?''''

now insight into my day

I'm a Party Pimp...no no this is no lie. LOL I set up the parties, the people come, and i'm a pimp. Oh tsk tsk you were thinking I was a dirty lil' whore pimp. No no no, I leave that to Nathan! He's much better at it anyway.

Actually i'm sitting here at the corner of insomnia and insanity. Pretty busy street. I've seen a few AR members on this one every now and again. All in all my life is preeetty damn interesting

Some of you know, some of you don't but i love to street race. ya you know the illegal Fast and the Furious kind...well hehe, lets just say this past saturday was oh god funny

Running 104 in a 45mph zone ( dumb )
    Doing it chasing after this hella kute chic ( even dumber )
    Getting pulled by a cop (do you see the trend)

Not getting a ticket, because he understood the PRICELESS'ness of getting new booty! (lucky as all hell)

Actually he was pretty freaken kool. I was like "i could not have possibly been going that fast..." he laughed and said = well we can argue about it in court or you can tell me why the hell you went so fast=

I asked him how fast he had me at, and he said his radar didnt go over 100. At any rate I told him i was chasing after that girl..and he should go pull her, just to look down at her amazing body. After he considered it for a few minutes, he said "slow it down, then told me where all the cops were working that night so i could avoid the situation in the near future.

Needless to say it skerd the piss outta me...but luckily for me the cihca came back..she felt bad (WOOO HOOO) so we talked for about 45 mins, and mark my words - She will be mine...oh yes, she will be mine!-

K'Fit

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I hate you and everything you stand for.

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    I hate you and everything you stand for.

Awwww somebody pissed in poor nathan's cornflakes...

No worries mate; simply drop a few more shroom's, smoke a bowl and then stand on your head for 3 minutes.

Why do all this you ask? So I can point and laugh. Other than that, if your not high, you should at least be light headed

But yeah, after reading your insightful story a few moments ago. I just had to post my tale of the weekend.

You know the part that sucks though...I'm horrible with names, She told me her name, but i could not tell you her name for the life of me...

Blonde hair
    Great body
    Kute eyes, Great lips...

best i can do I was left

Ah well, Guess I'll have to hold out another weekend to see her out...

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Just call her Sasquatch. When she tries to correct you by giving you her real name again, just pretend like you can't hear her. Then, when she starts getting annoyed, punch her in the stomach. Chicks love that shit.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i'm w/ nathan on this one

"sasquatch", in some countries is a term of endearment. she may treasure your wordly style points. directly after you swoon her with the cult name associated with a hairy beast that shits in the woods; kick her in her hairy balls. nathan's right.they love that shit

Thread Information