broncojosh is offline Senior Member

where did class to?

last night a beautiful woman came into my bar. Now granted I work at one of the hottest bars where I live, and I get TONS of hot girls in every night, but few that I would describe as beautiful. She came in and sat at a table on the patio in the corner. I walked over and introduced myself, and offered her a complimentary drink...she thanked me kindly, and ordered a martini. She seemed so genuine and sincere. She finished her drink, came over, thanked me, shook my hand and left. I couldn't get her out of my head all night last night, and it got me thinking, "what is it about her??? Hotter girls come in all the time, and I don't give them a second thought". And this morning, I realized it was class...how she carried herself, and treated the people she came in contact with. Dressed like a beautiful woman should be, and not like these young girls that have this "less is more" attitude. When did it become attractive to be slutty? I comp pretty girls drinks all night, and most act interested, wether they're trying to b.s there way into other drinks or not is not the point. She was just sincere, and seemed like a really classy lady. Guess it just reminded me what I'm looking for.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Women with self-respect and class are becoming a thing of the past. That's one thing that attracted me to my wife and is a trait I've always looked for in someone.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    why didn't you get her number?

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    this may sound strange, but i thought it wouldn't have been appropriate. It was strange polite, and I didn't want to ruin it at the end. I opened an invitation for her to come back, and if she does, then i'll give her my #, and offer dinner or some sort of plans.

Thread Information