BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member

Well I'll still be around.

Looks like I can still post from time to time here from work. I just don't have the time afterward. I recently promised to set a few people up with diets through pm's and I haven't forgotten about ya'll. I just don't have the time right now. I appreciate all the kind words from you guys.... and gals. I took the wife in Monday and have spent every visiting hour possible with her. The f'ing place only allows visiting from 5pm-7pm so that really hurts that I can only see her for 2 hours. It's only been a couple of days but I can already tell a big difference in her when we talk. She is slowly coming toterms with her demons and she says she can really see how much I care about her and she never realized she was so needed before. She still is having some thoughts of anting to hurt herself but it is getting better. Once she hits a level 2 she can see the kids. Next week on the 22nd is our 5 year wedding anniversary. She's setting a goal to be better and be home by that date. I hope she can do it but made her promise to not lie or anything like that just to get out by than. Thanks again for all the support and I am glad that I don't have to give up AR completely during this time.... because you guys are the ones helping me through this. Thanks again all of you.

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    Big A$$ Bump for a great bro!

Glad things are turning around. I hope the best for you and your wire! I'm sure everything will turn out for the best! Keep ya head up and keep being there for your wife. As long as she knows she's needed and has people here that care about her, she will not want to hurt herself. Nobody wants to let other's down! And I commend you for not letting your wife down in this stressful time for her!

Thanx for the update and I hope they keep coming!

K'Fit

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It must be hard on you guys but in the end when she's well it will all woth it.

Good luck and glad to see you can still stick around in this tough time.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm glad to hear things are going well for you both. I hope things only get better and better from here.

Nathan, Mud... Kinup, things are honestly looking up. She is upset about being there but hell that's a given. I wouldn't want to be locked away from my family either. She keeps telling me to just come evry other day or something along those lines to just make it easier on me (it's a hell of a drive in aftenoon rush traffic) but by no means will I miss a day of seeing her. I just hope she won't have to be in there too long. When she gets out we're going to take a few days to get away and just spend some time together. A buddy of mine has a cabin up at the lake that we can use and it'll be perfect. Thanks again guys for being there for me.

Strut99GT is offline Member
    Stay strong, man!

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Keep your chin up tex, Im glad things are looking up for you. This is a really tough time for your family and the best thing you can do is have faith that things will improve. Keep us posted and we will be behind you every step of the way.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Great news Big T! Bro, I really hope this helps you two to grow closer and keeps your marriage growing stronger with each new day. You've strong shoulders so the weight the good lord placed there he knew you could handle.

So when someone puts up a post concerning "The happiest day of your life" I sure hope to read a response by you titled "When my wife returned home".

Jugg

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    While I'm glad to hear things are going well, I'd be lying if I didn't state my opinion that this just *might* have been a psychological ploy by the anabolic rangers' GM to get us all a little rattled before game day or draft day...sort of like when a star player on a team is listed as unlikely on the injury report but then starts and excels to the shock and dismay of the other team....psychological ploy. Normally I wouldn't throw around such accusations, but there was the time some years back when the Anabolic Rangers' GM faked a coma to get out of a bad trade when he foolishly let go of Kurt Warner and Marshall Faulk for Tom Tupa.

Of course, you all should know by now that there is only one person you should take LESS seriously than me (that obvious choice being Nathan) and I'm psyched to see you'll get to hang around here still.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    This is good news Big T!! Glad to see things are progressing in a way that will be better for you and your family. Happy ( early) 5th anniversary!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Great news Big T! Bro, I really hope this helps you two to grow closer and keeps your marriage growing stronger with each new day. You've strong shoulders so the weight the good lord placed there he knew you could handle.

So when someone puts up a post concerning "The happiest day of your life" I sure hope to read a response by you titled "When my wife returned home".

Jugg
    You're damn straight I will!!!!!!

Jugg, I can tell you're a man blessed with a loving family..... as am I. I plan to never leave this woman. I made a promise to her and I'll keep it till my death, and carry it on to heaven. I've always known I loved that woman and coming home to an empty home and seeing where she's at I realize that I love her even more. She asked me yesterday if I'm going to leave her because of all this or if she's in ther awhile. I just smiled and told her I'd be waiting for her when she comes home. I told her, "Hell I've stuck with you through all the mood swings, the fights, the bad days. Now that it's getting better I'd be an idiot to leave now." She smiled and just hugged me. Jugg, you're a good man who in my books, deserves nothing but happiness. I think it was you that wrote in a post, that all you wish for is wisdom.... well brother, you can quit wishing because you seem to have it. Thanks again and I do hope this ends soon.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Strong shoulders and a good memory...........if I was gay................you big brute you.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    You guys are going to come out of this happier and stronger than ever before...very cool BT. Keep your chin up bro, it's gonna be alright. Good things happen to good people.

peace,

ttgb

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Tex, thats great news that the recovery is already noticable. That is much quicker than I would expect which could only mean that her will is strong and the goal is clear. I hope she makes her set goal to be out and home by your anniversary.
    Have you thought about what your doing for you guys anniversary. I think that would be a great time to reinforce the bond between you two. Whether she is out by then or not, an event or gesture of suprise I think could do wonders.

In any case bro, I hope the recovery is as quick throughout the proccess as it seems to be going now and I'm glad you'll still be around here to contribute.

Good new all around

LMAO!!!! Ummmm Jugg, I'm gonna quit talking to you know.

Pheedno, no I actually haven't given much thought to what we will do. I can't take her food there, so something nice for dinner is out of the question and they can only allow certain items to be brought in. Now if she's out, we will go to the lake or something for the weekend. If I could come up with the money I would even like to renew our vows. It seems right since our marriage would be getting a fresh start anyways.

hybrid is offline Member
    Glad to hear things are progressing in the right direction. Your patience and understanding is what your wife needs right now. You're right in giving of yourself. I hope your kids are doing well.

Hybrid, thanks.. the kids are good. My little boy is only 5months so he doesn't have a clue as to what's going on. My 2 year old did ask yesterday where mommy was. I just told her mommy was sick and seeing the doctor and off she went playing so...... They are fine though. My mom watches them while I'm at work and when I get off I spend time with them and than drop them back off while I go visit my wife and pick them back up on my way home. She calls at night to tell them goodnight and to talk to my daughter.

solidj55 is offline Member
    You seem to be a good man from what little we have talked. I wish you and your family nothing but the best. Just remember everything happens for a reason and every person is here for a purpose.
    Keep your head up, everything will work itself out.

GREAT NEWS! GREAT NEWS!

I just got off the phone with my wife and she said that the doctor said it looks like she'll be bumped up to a level 2 tomorrow and that means that she can see the kids, walk the grounds and things like that. Also she was told that if she gets to level 2 tomorrow that it should only be a few days after that for her to get released! Hell yeah if all goes well my baby will be home early next week!!!!

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Thats good to hear brp

Thread Information