Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member

Really Confused????

Me and my girlfriend got into a big fight. To make a long story short, she was asking if I had done this particular thing and I told her no. Then she asked me to swear on her brother grave (he did this year. He was 23). So I told her the truth. She got mad, hung up. Today I called and I told her that she needed to start respecting her brother, and that using her to get the truth is very disrespectful. She started screaming, going crazy and told me to never call her again.
    Don't get me wrong I know that she loves her brother more than life, but I just think it is disrespectful using someones death to get the truth. I admit that I lied and I should have told her earlier. Tell me what you guys think. Girls opions would be very appreciated.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Whoaaaa............i think thats really horrible......i lost my mother not too long ago...........and NEVER EVER EVER EVER would i even think of using her death as a way to get the truth..........maybe she some type of unresolved issues with her brother.........

on the other hand............do you lie to her often?........that she feels she must go THAT FAR just to get the truth out of you.............and does it take that much for you to actually tell the truth?........no one likes liers!!!!!!!.......

regardless ofsuch........that is still no way to get the truth out of someone.........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    No I don't lie to her. I would have ending up telling her what I had done sooner or later I usually do. But, she refuses to agree to that. She is at the point right now where she thinks that everything I say is a lie. Her brother was always doing something to keep her family on their toes. I don't think it is a unresolved issue. I know now that she is going to go to her mother and father and tell them that I told her I was saying all this horrible stuff about her brother when all I did was tell the truth. I don't know how to approach her anymore or how to talk to her.

Thread Information