hawktribal is offline Senior Member

how long to pay speeding tickets?

got a ticket the other day, cop pulls me over doing 70 mph about 20 yards after the zone changed from 65 to 55. i wanted to beat the fuck out of him but that's besides the point. how long do you typically have to pay tickets? it's pry been a month since i got the thing

--hawk

Kato is offline Member
    Hawk..........look at the bottom of the ticket........it should have a date and time
    Kato

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    thanks bro, i'll go look at it. it's been sitting in my glove compartment since i got it

--hawk

mass junkie is offline banned
    30 days is the norm.............just hire one of them ticket lawyers ....for around 60 bucks they'll go to court on your behalf and you wont get any points.......nor will you have to go to traffic school.............works for me.............trust me...in the month of June I got 4 speeding tickets in a weeks time.............it works!!!
    Last edited by mass junkie; 08-27-2003 at 11:04 PM.

Contender is offline Junior Member
    Hey Bro.....Mass Junkie is right on the money, you usually have 30 days, only problem now is if it is over 30 days they automatically suspend your license for (failure to pay),at least thats the way it works in Fla., not sure about Iowa, go to your local D/L office and you can pay the Citation or sign up for school and get your license re-instated all at the same time or get the Attorney but remember if it is over 30 days your license is already suspended, just my.02's worth.........good luck

Thread Information