manijak is offline Associate Member

Salvia Divinorum

WOOW WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Last night tried it for the first time.....Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan that's some serious $hit ....and although it's legal just 3x the regular dosis induced a flip trip I won't forget....
    I was my own marionette dancing myself across the room, looking at my body from a few feet above, Then I raced thru canyons like superman , then heard a part of stock market conversation in an elevator between a man-like frog and a dolphin-like dolphin. More racing after that, but this time through geometric figures and a maze.
    Just too much to tell'ya the whole trip but all y'all trip-heads gotta try this.....simply unbelivable........AND LEGAL!!!!!!!!!!

BimBamBoom is offline Associate Member
    I was looking at a website with this stuff, but wasn't sure if all it claimed to be was true. Seems like it was. Assuming you got it from a website can you PM the link? Seems like it would be fun to try out even though im not much into drugs.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    salvia is tha shit, one time me and my homeboy smoked some salvia on the peak of an acid trip...whoa, never saw shit like that ever.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    if you herd words from a man-frog and dolphin like thing, I am in!! i want to regain supreme bannana vision.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    a large portion of my friends have tried this shit. they say the same thing you do...something along the lines of "i can't even believe this shit is legal". their stories of it are so intense, i scared me away from the shit. i've done my fair share of acid, and to tell you the truth, i question why i have. i can't imagine a deeper mind fuck, but appearenly salvia is...

-- cb

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    naw bro acid is 10x the mindfuck salvia is.

shorty2big is offline Member
    can't wait to try some, should be here soon. I will report back post-trip.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    its crap for me has a horrible taste did 10x and also did the extract. maybe felt a lil lite headed.. but will never replace the true drug Acid. there also is a blue phonies or somthing theyre now promoting that5 is similar to xtacy.. all crap in my book

Thread Information