Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator

Man killed when hair catches on roller coaster car

LANGLEY, Washington (AP) -- An amusement park operator was killed Saturday when his hair got caught on a roller coaster car, pulling him up as high as 40 feet before he fell, back-first, onto a fence.

Doug McKay, 40, was spraying lubricant on the tracks of the Super Loop 2, a ride at the Island County Fair on Whidbey Island, when his long hair got caught on a car full of fairgoers, sheriff's spokeswoman Jan Smith said.

"It basically scalped him, and he fell and landed on the fence," Smith said.

McKay, co-owner of Paradise Amusements, based in Post Falls, Idaho, was pulled between 25 and 40 feet into the air.

Paradise Amusements had set up rides at the Island County Fair, located about 30 miles northwest of Seattle, for the past three years, Smith said.

Smith said grief counselors were on hand but that the fair continued after the incident.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/West/08/1....ap/index.html

BDTR is offline Retired
    There was a little girl at a large arcade/mini park who had her entire scalp completely ripped off in front of me when it got caught in the motor of a little mini coaster. It was the most awful thing ive ever seen, poor girl was like 7.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    both posts are just sick

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    That's some crazy shit.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    You know what they say... hair today, gone tomorrow.

Hmmm... this is my 150th post! When I send this, I will immediately graduate to the membership level just below the one I used to belong to. Yep, I will be an ASSOCIATE MEMBER when I hit the SEND button. I really ought to savor the moment. I think I will take a little nap and keep everybody in suspense. Okay... ready? Here goes! No, wait wait wait... I'm not quite ready yet. Still dealing with the enormous implications. It a humbling feeling, to be sure. Do it NOW??? No, not just yet. I better call all our friends to witness this occasion. Then again, hell with it. Okay, no more diddling around. Ready? Okay! HERE GOES!!!

<push>

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    A friend of mine is an insurance adjuster. She got a case of a woman who scalped herself using those machines they make baseball bats out of. ouch.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    This is why i have short hair...fuck gross stories

Thread Information