Thread: F'ken Pissed

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member

F'ken Pissed

As some of you know I am enrolled in the United States Marines I was supposed to leave yesterday for boot camp but comes that on last wednesday I didnt graduate on time because of a so called ne requirment not I am not leaving for another 2 weeks

the thing that pisses me off is that they didnt even bring it to my attention in the first place so I had to postpone my shipping date till later

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Easy big fella.... you'll ship out soon enough. I know you're excited and all

I was just hella ready to leave then and the the school pulles this crap just pissed me off

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    Hey just think on the bright side you could have been like me and blown out your knee right before leaving for boot....hope the school gets shit straightened out for you.

damn bro that suck

TheChosen1 is offline Member
    Fuck 'em. Get your GED in the Marines.

School that shit to me only I didn't have to go in the military. They waited til the last minute to inform me that I was a credit and a half short. What it did was fuck up all chances at class pics for me.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosen1
    Fuck 'em. Get your GED in the Marines.

School that shit to me only I didn't have to go in the military. They waited til the last minute to inform me that I was a credit and a half short. What it did was fuck up all chances at class pics for me.
    Right now, the Corps is not taking academic failures (that is a huge suprise, however true..even for 0311!!!). Do what you have to do, then head on out to boot camp! Go to summer school, pass, then head out his fall. the weather will be much better anyway!

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    That first night in boot camp you'll be wishing you were still in school. But if it's any consolation, they'll let you stay in the Marines two weeks longer than you originally planned . . .

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Like BamaSlamma mentioned, it takes you two weeks closer to fall. San Diego in the summer is a hot one... but when you go to Camp Pendelton for field training and the Crucible and what not - it's much cooler there...

caturpilar is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    That first night in boot camp you'll be wishing you were still in school. But if it's any consolation, they'll let you stay in the Marines two weeks longer than you originally planned . . .
    Oh ya those DI's will eagerly oblige you! Ya you'll wish you were back in school, but in the end there is nothing better than being called MARINE!

Thread Information