Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    FEAR.COM is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    Fear - if you want I am sure I can come up with something
    UMMMM.....?? Not quite sure about this one since ive seen what you did to a few other members (alll out of good humor). Lets just keep the associate member for now since i just got bumped to it anyhow.
    Besides i dont think i wanna be called princess pony!!!!

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by FEAR.COM
    UMMMM.....?? Not quite sure about this one since ive seen what you did to a few other members (alll out of good humor). Lets just keep the associate member for now since i just got bumped to it anyhow.
    Besides i dont think i wanna be called princess pony!!!!
    A wise man

Pheedno - I hereby grant you clemency and return you to your former deviant self - cant keep a dedicated servant of AR down too long - but you must admit, Sheep Loving Lingam Licking Lothario has a certain ring to it

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    You're still a One eye'd MOFO

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    A wise man

Pheedno - I hereby grant you clemency and return you to your former deviant self - cant keep a dedicated servant of AR down too long - but you must admit, Sheep Loving Lingam Licking Lothario has a certain ring to it

Jeee thanks, I appreciate the return but the damage is done. I have been I had newbies PM'ing me for advice but before they got to the question, the first line would be something along the lines of "Hey dude, just saw the avatar, your one sick puppy"

I suppose a bit of specific cleansing to individuals is a good thing. If you get weak, then people start to disobey and it's nothing but work, work, work all day; and hey, at least corpral mortification isn't an option you have. Allthough the symbolic and literary form provides a special sort of torture.

All in good fun but the below, as clever as it is, I wish to be placed on the head of another deserving member.
    Sheep Loving Lingam Licking Lothario

You could leave me the avatar size though. NOT THE AVATAR, but the size

As for the rest of you-COWARDS. What doesnt kill us only makes us stronger. Your ass licking and groveling will only bring you torment from the beast. Maybe your saved today, but don't turn your backs. Your weakness is apparent to him now.(We need asinister grin smiley)

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Hmmm, all this philosophizing sounds like the kid who got whupped in the school yard telling everyone "the rest of you are cowards for not standing up to the teacher like I did - sniff, sniff" ah, well Im sure in the days ahead the newbies will crowd around once again, and in hushed tones of awe and reverence will ask your most honored advice on how to take their dbol tabs

And Full Intensity - you had best be ESPECIALLY quiet, since the sheep loving moniker Pheedno understandably disowns, most appropriately applies to you! - and it could be yours! if the next comment is right...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information