Thread: Irritability?

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member

Angry Irritability?

Hey guys, I was just wondering have any of you ever had just one of those days where you just get pissed off at any little thing??? Today at school, this kid at lunch was saying who could a be a player/pimp. When he got to me he said I "could" be a player. Then i dunno what happend. I could feel myself start to build up rage(i really dont like him in the first place). Usually I really dont get mad at anything, specially some little thing like this. But I guess it wasnt all that bad, because i got one hell of a workout after school . I'm not taking any kind of AS or prohormone/andro. Just protien and glutamine. I hope he says something to me tomorrow, gotta do legs tomorrow!!

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg_28
    Hey guys, I was just wondering have any of you ever had just one of those days where you just get pissed off at any little thing??? Today at school, this kid at lunch was saying who could a be a player/pimp. When he got to me he said I "could" be a player. Then i dunno what happend. I could feel myself start to build up rage(i really dont like him in the first place). Usually I really dont get mad at anything, specially some little thing like this. But I guess it wasnt all that bad, because i got one hell of a workout after school . I'm not taking any kind of AS or prohormone/andro. Just protien and glutamine. I hope he says something to me tomorrow, gotta do legs tomorrow!!
    i've had those days, i'm asuming your in high school. i've been through it, you gotta realize that arguing who is a playa/pimp is fucking ludacris. who cares man? let it go. i know it doesn't seem like a good idea now, but once you get older you realize not everything is about kicking someone else's ass. good job on using it as motivation in the gym tho

--hawk

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    I dropped a fork three times...... well that was the last time the fork was ever gonna be used. I punched throw a cupboard,swipped all the shit off the counter, and took that damn fork outside and threw it to F*&Y#$ greenland. I was cutting down so I was a little on edge.

Farmer is offline Member
    I get like this to...do things like St Johns wort or anything help to keep a stable mood??

Peace

Farmer
    Last edited by Farmer; 08-22-2003 at 10:54 PM.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I think everyone gets like this from time to time on AS or not. I'm a very laid back guy but hell I have bad days too. Just don't get yourself in trouble and keep using it in a productive way like in your training.

TANK01 is offline Associate Member
    Depends on how much Test I'm running !

Seriously, we all have our off days, especially if we don't get enough sleep or are under pressure.

It's great if you can keep your cool and channel the aggression into your training.

TANK

Im still more irritable today. I guess it's becuase this year is my senior year and I got a hard schedule. Physics, chemistry, and geology......not a good combo. I can't go out on weekends with friends because I have to work weekends, and trying to get 8 or more hours of sleep a night. Also today, the weight room was closed

Shoulda kicked the damn door down and just started lifting. If anyone came in just say "what the hell are you looking at?" hehe

FEAR.COM is offline Banned
    I can remember this like it was yesterday,,, last holiday i got all geared to go to the gym not realizing it closed early,(at 3m), and when i got there i felt like breaking the door and go work out anyway!!!!!!!! FUCKING HOLIDAY HOURS!! (was on cycle too!)

hehe thats why I got a key to my gym. Then I get the whole place to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    Shoulda kicked the damn door down and just started lifting. If anyone came in just say "what the hell are you looking at?" hehe
    TRUST ME,, the thought went through my head!!

talon is offline Senior Member
    He He He He....Ive done it. Actually my senior year of high school. I lied to one of my favorite teachers, who trusted me greatly, and told him the bathroom was locked. I got his keys and unlocked the weight room. Well, while I was lifting I got caught by the ASSISTANT PRINCIPLE, needless to say I was suspended for three days. But, the teacher I got the keys from seen me 3 days later and laughed, shook my hand and said, "Damn your dedicated."...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by talon
    He He He He....Ive done it. Actually my senior year of high school. I lied to one of my favorite teachers, who trusted me greatly, and told him the bathroom was locked. I got his keys and unlocked the weight room. Well, while I was lifting I got caught by the ASSISTANT PRINCIPLE, needless to say I was suspended for three days. But, the teacher I got the keys from seen me 3 days later and laughed, shook my hand and said, "Damn your dedicated."...LOL
    Now that i like!! Worth the suspention and you had 3 days to train harder and sleep more!!(he hee)

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    suspended, yeah i mean what use was it? i was suspended for 2 weeks once, best 2 weeks of my life, went the gym and ate heaps, played pinball games at the local parlour etc.

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    LOL. It's an old thick metal door, if I woulda done that the I probably wouldnt be able to work my legs for awile.

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    I dont think when my spark turns into a raging blast furnace I dont see why that would piss you off though someone saying you could be a player. But then days come around when I got the old blue balls and I could smash one of my best friends faces in.

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd_cannon
    I dont think when my spark turns into a raging blast furnace I dont see why that would piss you off though someone saying you could be a player. But then days come around when I got the old blue balls and I could smash one of my best friends faces in.
    Yeah I know, I guess its just one of those days.

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    Just beat his ass. Probably not the best idea but maybe I am having one of those moments.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    DOnt waste your time....if he gives you beef be the bigger dude...you dont want to fuck up in high school....do it after school

Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    DOnt waste your time....if he gives you beef be the bigger dude...you dont want to fuck up in high school....do it after school
    He doesn't want any of me. He was saying stuff just to be funny I guess. I hope somebody pushes my buttons again, I love lifting while pissed off. I get my best workouts that way.

You should mess up the assistant princ. LOL atleast know you can go downtown or something on your three days off and hit it hard and probably better cause ive never really seen a good school gym. You can still see if you can flip his car 8)

do what i did in H.S. and steal a buldoser & park it in his spot!!

Quote Originally Posted by FEAR.COM
    do what i did in H.S. and steal a buldoser & park it in his spot!!
    Good idea!!!

Thread Information