tt333 is offline Senior Member

John Googhan, convicted child molster, killed in prison!

I love this shit, the mother fucker molested over a hundred kids in his twenty years as a minister. The paper said one of his inmates fucking killed him but they didnt say how. The motherfucker is in Hell, right were he needs to be

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Yeah Baby!!!

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    haha hell yah Ida gored his eyes out with my tounge and had him sodomized repeadetedly be the 300 lbr in the next cell. then I would have grabbed the back of his head and attempted to put holes in the wall of the prison with his nose. and last but not least I would have tore the toilet off the wall and beat his lifeless body into a mess of stuff

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    It's god's turn to have his fun now!

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Awww,,,,Where is his grave im going to leave a big old shit on it

popa is offline Senior Member
    hope he had a slow death........

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    now hes fucked hell for all eternitey good serves him right

Hmmm he shouldn't have died... thats too easy for him.

Personally I think a lifetime of hell in prison (daily beatings, nightly rapes, a 350lbs cellmate named "bubba" who pimps you out 25 times a day to other cons...) is definetly worse than some make believe "eternity in hell".

That piece of human garbage was lucky, he got off easy.

Red

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate to turn this thread in another direction, but it seems an appropriate place to do so. Anyway, I've always wondered, and hopefully someone can explain, what is the collective psychology, exactly, that allows for this to be the norm within a prison. Furthermore, what is going on in our culture when we not only accept and understand this "prison law", but empathize with it (and I am "guilty" of this as well).

I've got to wonder what kind of moral calculus and/or gymnastics must be at work in order for rapists, murderers, torturers, etc to almost unanimously condemn another act so vociferously and vehemently. Additionally, there are a lot of implicit ethical standards being created and/or changed in this process such as the immediate disavowal of the fact that murder is absolutely wrong, among many others.

Don't get me wrong, I see what's happening and I agree with it, but the intricacies of it are nothing short of fascinating. I'd have to think a psychologist or sociologist would have investigated this on the micro level (within the prison)...anyone heard of such a "study"?

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Hmmm he shouldn't have died... thats too easy for him.

Personally I think a lifetime of hell in prison (daily beatings, nightly rapes, a 350lbs cellmate named "bubba" who pimps you out 25 times a day to other cons...) is definetly worse than some make believe "eternity in hell".

That piece of human garbage was lucky, he got off easy.

Red
    My thoughts EXACTLY bro. None of that justice after death crap. Since no one is sure heave/hell even exists, why not take care of his ass NOW in prison, where we do the shit really happens to him!

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    NOt sure big green, but i agree with you. That area of study would be very interesting. Have you ever watched TLC (the learning channel) they have lots of programs on prison life.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Got off too easy. They should have cut his dick off and then let the other inmates beat his ass all day long.

How can a person look at a child, do that, and take away their inocents like that?

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    Mudman i agree that just makes me want to hurl.
    But I believe in hell and the way it has been descibed in hell sounds much worse than anything that could be accomplished here on earth.

Big Green I was wondering why he was murdered because dont they usually pair up inmates who have commited the same crimes? This usually keeps fatalities down because they see each other as having done the same shit.

TheChosen1 is offline Member
    Hopefully, this will open the eyes of all of the other child molesting priests, bishops, etc. Rape a child, get arrested, get convicted, and get thrown in the FUDGE FARM. This can and may happen to you too.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    see - actually this is as good of a case for the existence of absolute good and absolute evil as can be presented - notice that even in prison, full of lawless people - still there is a sense of JUSTICE - now what on earth is justice? it is getting what you deserve for your actions - where could such a concept have derived - it is not necessarily observable within nature - it is a motivation derived from CONCIENCE - also not a physical force, nor neccessary for evolution to occur - those are SPIRITUAL concepts laid down from an Absolute, woven into the tapestry of our physical world.

And frankly, although a life in prison would be terrible indeed - I shudder to think of the judgement awaiting an unrepentant man who defiled children while claiming to represent God - that sense of justice, so strong even in prisoners, can you imagine what it is to stand before the Just One, and to answer before the throne?

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    And frankly, although a life in prison would be terrible indeed - I shudder to think of the judgement awaiting an unrepentant man who defiled children while claiming to represent God - that sense of justice, so strong even in prisoners, can you imagine what it is to stand before the Just One, and to answer before the throne?
    Agreed.

Vanmuscle is offline Junior Member
    Good question, BigGreen... I have heard that child molesters are the low man on the totem pole in prison. There was one here (British Columbia) named Clifford Olson (a really sick fucker - he molested and killed children). They kept him in his own prison space for fear of the other inmates killing him. I agree with Cycleon, there seems to be an order of absolute good and evil... I guess inmates class themselves as good compared to others - it's all relative. I think in terms of good and evil, it seems unanimous that crimes against children are the absolutely most evil. I have pretty liberal views about capital punishment, and the like, but I can't say I have any opposition with this form of punishment in some cases.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Well Big Green, I saw a special years ago where they were interviewing inmates and at the prison they were doing the interview a child rapist had been killed a few weeks prior and the same question came up. Several inmates agreed that killing a man or woman or even raping an individual was no where near the same class as doing the same to a child. In their eyes they said that at least a man or woman has a slight chance of fighting back or what not and that they had something against them for doing so in the first place, but that a child doesn't have that fighting chance and are innocent and should be protected. Not to mention most if not all of the murderes, rapists or what not have children and that parental protection emotions get stirred up when thinking of child killers and rapists. All in all he got what he deserved of course in the end we all get what we deserve.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Seems it was none to pleasant a death either - finally knew what it was to be afraid of a real predator - What do you want to bet somebody in the guards let that happen?

~~~~

BOSTON, Aug. 24 -- John J. Geoghan, the former priest and convicted child molester killed in a Massachusetts prison Saturday, was followed into his cell just after lunch by a fellow inmate who bound and gagged him before strangling him with a bed sheet, according to a union representative for prison guards.

The attacker, whom authorities identified as Joseph L. Druce, jammed the electronically operated cell door to prevent guards from opening it. He tied Geoghan's hands behind his back with a sheet and gagged him. He then repeatedly jumped from the bed in the cell onto Geoghan's motionless body and beat the defrocked priest with his fists.

Only one correction officer was on duty in the protective custody unit at the time, according to an account of the attack provided by Robert Brouillette, an executive of the Massachusetts Correction Officers Federated Union, who interviewed correction officers for seven hours Saturday. State and county officials involved in the investigation would not comment on Brouillette's description.

Druce entered Geoghan's cell just before noon, Brouillette said, when the prisoners left their one-person concrete cells to return their lunch trays. The solid cell door has a chest-high window that guards can look through as they pass by. When the officer on duty heard noises coming from Geoghan's cell but could not open the cell door from the control panel at his station, other officers were summoned by walkie-talkie. It took several of them to pry open the door.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    The way i look at it, there may not be an afterlife. Thus, alive and suffering is better than dead and....... ?

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are a convicted child moelster and you get sent to prison....kiss your freak ass good bye...casue you are never coming out there alive....they deserve all the pain they receive.

IMO...I think they are looked so down upon becasue most of the gentlemen in prison have child issues themselves...i.e., maybe they had been molested, beaten (physically and emotionally), maybe a loved one had been violated. I do think this has a lot to do with it....it is unfortunate that this has to happen to people. Children are the most innocent beings (most of them).Wheather they are good or bad...none of them deserve to be violated.

If the justice system won't take care of them....prison law will

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Over here child moelsters have there own prisons just b/c this would happen to them otherwise. Why should they be protected like that? They didnt care about the innocent life they destroyed!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The US' ways of capital punishment are too easy and not a deterrent to most. Bring back firing squads, hangings, or any creative way that isn't humane and extremely painful and degrading. These animals that committed these crimes didn't commit the crime in a "humane" way so why should they get treated better than the people they have hurt?

Quote Originally Posted by Butch
    If you are a convicted child moelster and you get sent to prison....kiss your freak ass good bye...casue you are never coming out there alive....they deserve all the pain they receive.
    Unfortunately too many of them come out of prison alive and well, and go on to harm more kids.

Most (if not all) pedophiles are mentally deranged, and no lenght of time in jail will cure them of their disgusting perversions. Child molester one day, child molester forever.

I say bring back good old siberian gulags, send all sex crimes, pedo crimes and capital crimes prisonners there and work them to death in mines or something. Their life is forfeit anyways... might as well make them give back usefull work to society.

Only my humble opinion of course.
    (of course if anyone were to touch a hair off my kid, hell just look at him wrong, I guarantee you he would not make it to trial... heck I wouldn't even bother with the cops. It's probably one of the only possible situations where I could voluntarely cause severe pain to another human and enjoy it)

Red

The Base is offline Associate Member
    Inmates in any prison cannot stand other inmates who have committed a crime against a person by invading their person.

By this, I mean that inmates at any establishment will take into their own hands the punishment that the society would like to see happen to the arsehole who committed the offence.
    Burgulars, drug pushers and dealers etc etc etc do not physically molest or harm individuals in a sexual sense and therefore they see it as their duty to punish these sick people.
    I have worked with VPU inmates (vulnerable prisoners unit) and these are 95% rapists and peodaphiles. They are sick!! I mean real sick!

I can remember working in a prison a few years ago and this one wanker raped and buggered this woman AND her daughter on BOXING DAY!!! That is sick, of all the days in the year and he chooses one in which the victims will NEVER forget!
    A few of the officers on duty one day noticed that he was being all cockey, they asked one of the cleaners what was going on and they said that he was making himself out to be a drug dealer or something. They went and checked is record and found out from his case notes what he was in for then told a few of the cleaners. Needless to say he experienced buggary for himself - on his birthday!! Whats more is, when the staff came to remove him as he was being upgraded in category they went into his cell and made out that they were going to kill him for what he had done, in the end he walked from his cell to the block crying like a PUSSY!!

When finally sentanced he got something like 8 years!

Inmates do not like people like this and will service justice on them whenever possible.

I also remember an inmate punching a female officer, she ended up leaving the job 'cos she fell down a flight of stairs after the punch. The inmate got the shit kicked out of him - properly!! She was a well liked person!

Then there was this guy who raped a woman and went around telling people that she enjoyed it!! It wasn't long before he spent time in hospital after being fucked up the arse with a Broom handle, infact fucked that hard up the arse that the handle just missed most of his vital organs and they couldn't get the splinters out!!

JUSTICE!!

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Base
    Inmates in any prison cannot stand other inmates who have committed a crime against a person by invading their person.

By this, I mean that inmates at any establishment will take into their own hands the punishment that the society would like to see happen to the arsehole who committed the offence.
    Burgulars, drug pushers and dealers etc etc etc do not physically molest or harm individuals in a sexual sense and therefore they see it as their duty to punish these sick people.
    I have worked with VPU inmates (vulnerable prisoners unit) and these are 95% rapists and peodaphiles. They are sick!! I mean real sick!

I can remember working in a prison a few years ago and this one wanker raped and buggered this woman AND her daughter on BOXING DAY!!! That is sick, of all the days in the year and he chooses one in which the victims will NEVER forget!
    A few of the officers on duty one day noticed that he was being all cockey, they asked one of the cleaners what was going on and they said that he was making himself out to be a drug dealer or something. They went and checked is record and found out from his case notes what he was in for then told a few of the cleaners. Needless to say he experienced buggary for himself - on his birthday!! Whats more is, when the staff came to remove him as he was being upgraded in category they went into his cell and made out that they were going to kill him for what he had done, in the end he walked from his cell to the block crying like a PUSSY!!

When finally sentanced he got something like 8 years!

Inmates do not like people like this and will service justice on them whenever possible.

I also remember an inmate punching a female officer, she ended up leaving the job 'cos she fell down a flight of stairs after the punch. The inmate got the shit kicked out of him - properly!! She was a well liked person!

Then there was this guy who raped a woman and went around telling people that she enjoyed it!! It wasn't long before he spent time in hospital after being fucked up the arse with a Broom handle, infact fucked that hard up the arse that the handle just missed most of his vital organs and they couldn't get the splinters out!!

JUSTICE!!
    Man that us nasty about the broom, sorry SOB deserved it though....*high five to the inmates for incorporating there own justice.

Thread Information