G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!

Save me, somebody fucking save me!

Man WTF!! Why do gorls have to fucking cry and shit when they drink!
    I'm back form the bar with my girl and shi's just fucking crying all over the fucking place for no cuking reason at all!

Its really pissing me the hell off and I want to put m y foot in her ass but I can't because that would just be worng and I like the shoes I have on, no need to get stans on some perfectly good botts.

Seriosly, why do you girls get all drunk and shit ansd just start cyring for now apparant reason? Uh, this is seriously putting a damper on my buzz here...

You don't see me crying because I don't have enought mony or medical insurance to get my nuts checked do you? My nuts have been aching 24/7 for like the past month and I hope it's not prostate cancer or anything serious but do you see me sobbing up a fucking riger? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I hear you there! My gal can sit and enjoy a beer, but when we actually "go out to drink" the night always ends up the same...she is in tears and I get pissed off. We can sit and have wine with dinner, or beer with a steak, but once she goes past 2 ...the evening is through!

Man, she had like onl y 2 adios mother fuckers and sh'es just crying talking about " you do'n't know me blah blah blah" I keep telling her to shut the fuck up becausee i'ts annoying but I ton't see that helping at all.

I'm pretty drunk too right now so i'm just going to stay in my officer here on the computer, I hope she doens't come up in here right now saying "your always on the computer, why don't you ever spend time with me?" bnoooooooo fucking hooooooo

talon is offline Senior Member
    GCHILD the typing wen t t o hell YoUr n ot dr unk ary youe ? LOL

LOL
    ah fuck you, fuck you, fuck you... you're coo.l.. fuck you...
    hahaha

And I'm not drunk drunk, let's see... I had a couple drinks here at the house before we went out, about half a bottle of skyy and then we just went out and had a few drinks. i don't think i had too much to drink.

it's just annoying when girls want to cry. i'm a fucking man, what the fuck am i supposed to do?

uhh... cyr with her.. don't think so. tell her everything is ok when i don't know what the fuck is wrong? uhhh... don't think so...

we all have our problems, maybe i'm not being understanding or whatever but when we went out tonight we were having a good time and then she gets drunk and everything just flps and shit... i want some puu nanny dang it! like i wantd to sit in front here typing t oyou guys!

i was thinking , cool, i'ma go out, get fucked up, don't have to wroory about picking up on some other chicks because i'm drinking with her and then BAM! you get nothgin!

LOL Bro, my ex did that shit SOOOOO many times. One time she waz crying after a night of drinking right. I asked her why she waz crying and she told me it was because I was such a perfect boyfriend. WTF? why would you cry if I was perfect for you? Smile, be happy, and screw the hell out of me....he he he.

ho crap this post looks fucked up! i thnk i will be deleting this shit. man i'm reading over everything and i'm a fucking funny guy!

no seriously, check out paragraph 3 were i start breaking down how life is annd society treats peopel...

Quote Originally Posted by talon
    LOL Bro, my ex did that shit SOOOOO many times. One time she waz crying after a night of drinking right. I asked her why she waz crying and she told me it was because I was such a perfect boyfriend. WTF? why would you cry if I was perfect for you? Smile, be happy, and screw the hell out of me....he he he.
    yeah, i'm going with the "screw the hell out of me" would be really nice.

talon, wtf you doing up right now anywas? it's friday... you ain't got no job... you aint got shit to do!

okay, i've bee here for about a half hour now, i don't hear her crying and shit anymore, i think i'm going to go to the other room and try to get some now. why is it called getting some? what are you getting? i feel i'm more giving... i'm a giver.

giver... is that a word? it doesn't look right... giver liek river. do you ever notice that words sometimes don't make sense? maybe it's me but whoever made up the english language really wanted to confuse the fuck out of everone? there should be more simple words

okay, i'm off... if i'm not back in half an hour someone call the cops!

make that 2 minutes... oh yeah, i've been drinking so i last longer so not 2 minutes... maybe like 2 and a half minutes! man i'm a stallion!

mass junkie is offline banned
    you know whats really fucked up...............I just got home from a night of drinking....and this shit makes perfect sence to me....lmao...........................go and get you some na na big dog!!!

dutchboy is offline Associate Member
    that was hillarious....I think every guy can relate.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    lol..how funny

I just got off work bro. I had to stay tonight and help the ass. mang. move some machines at the gym. We are starting an addition next week so we had to get things ready. It sucked cause I had to call off a night with a beautiful hispanic lady and I really wanted to see what she waz like in bed. Ah hell there is always Sat. night...LOL. GCHILD dont worry bro the English language is complicated, so Im going to get drunk tonight and find a computer to read this again, then post...he he he.
    Last edited by talon; 08-23-2003 at 10:46 AM.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Its all that ESTROGEN they have.
    Shit. You should have seen me when I was off of Dbol with no post cycle. I think I cried more than your girl. Made me one moody little whore.
    ESTROGEN is one fucked up chemical.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    OMG G. LOLLOLLOLOLO Hilarious bro. I'm gonna make sure to change your title to minute man.

BTW take care of your boys man. Its been to damn long with this crap. How many time do i have to tell you. HANDLE THIS BEFORE IT GETS worse

One last thing: I hope you got you 2 min in

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Comedy gold man.

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    you pray to god with that kind of language?

He he he, I told you I would post here drunk tonight. Well I fulfilled my desitny. I gues it waz already fortold(is this a word?( that I would do this, so here I am. Oh and I got laid already, sorry GChild, this girl wasnt whinny she just wanted the dick.LOL.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    this threadc is fuckin hilarous. i just got off another longa ss day of work so i had to gets real drunk adn stoned wreal quic,.. and i mean reall. no i mean quick. G child you are pretty fukin sfunny bro. "okay, i've bee here for about a half hour now, i don't hear her crying and shit anymore, i think i'm going to go to the other room and try to get some now. why is it called getting some? what are you getting? i feel i'm more giving... i'm a giver.

giver... is that a word? it doesn't look right... giver liek river. do you ever notice that words sometimes don't make sense? maybe it's me but whoever made up the english language really wanted to confuse the fuck out of everone? there should be more simple words" this post was hilarious bro i amlost fell on the floor laughin!!!11!1!!@! peace bro

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    "Giver like RIver" - your the man symatech

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    lol that part was a quote from g's post oh man, it late afternoon now, im sober again and this thread is STILL funny as hell. hhahaha so did you get any g?

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    G you're fucking halarious omg

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    bump for the almighty question...

did you..........get ass

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PaPaPumP
    bump for the almighty question...

did you..........get ass
    Bump!

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Oh ya, this is some funny ass shit G.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    I think homeboy skipped out on us...lol

G you still cease to amaze me....where did you meet this check....Lawndale?

LOL, poor G-Child.....

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow, after reading this thread, I have to remember never to post on this board wasted!!!!!! If a girl pulls that shit with me, I tell her to just leave. I have learned it's just not worth it. I have NO pitty for women

Thread Information