Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member

Anybody from boston?

Hey, i'm going back to school in a week or so, and looking into moving from my school gym to a real gym. Anyone know a descent one? Also, wondering if there's a good pizza place. been there 2 damn years and still can't find a decent slice. I've tried most places on comm ave (near BU, where i go to school) like t-anthonys, BPE, bunch of other places in the north end, but no luck. hell, i'll be lucky if anyone here is even from boston.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Hey, i'm going back to school in a week or so, and looking into moving from my school gym to a real gym. Anyone know a descent one? Also, wondering if there's a good pizza place. been there 2 damn years and still can't find a decent slice. I've tried most places on comm ave (near BU, where i go to school) like t-anthonys, BPE, bunch of other places in the north end, but no luck. hell, i'll be lucky if anyone here is even from boston.
    =================================

Used to live in Framingham years ago . . . can't tell ya about the gyms, but if you want good pizza, there's Bidino's on the Framingham/Ashland city limit (on route 126, I think), and in the Cochituate part of Wayland (on route 16) there's Liberty's pizza. Bidino's has the thin sort with lots of big bubbles, and Liberty's has a more "New York" style. Both are pretty good, but very different.
    Papa Gino's beats the pants off of any pizza we've got here in Texas. On the other hand, the Tex-Mex here is pretty darn good . . .
    If you like muffins (and who doesn't?), particularly blueberry muffins (and who doesn't?) the place to go in Boston is the Pewter Pot. Order one or two with a pot of Boston Baked Beans, and you'll be goood to gooooo . . .
    Last time I was up there, the developers were in the process of buying up all the property in the Combat Zone (the XXX area) on Washington street; might not be anything left . . . while it was there, though, it was grrrrrrreeeaaaatttt. They say "kinky" is when you do it with a feather and "peverted" is when you use the whole chicken; well in the Combat Zone you could get either--for a price, of course. Anything else, too, for that matter . . .
    But now that it's all been paved over & rebuilt, all that stuff has to be somewhere . . . Um, look for an underground newspaper called "The Boston Phoenix," an it'll clue ya in on what's going on in town . . .
    Have fun,
    --Tock

Thread Information