Ms Figure is offline Retired Moderator

What are you all doin at New Year

Come on tell all! What i was planning has fallen through and i need ideas LOL
    Ms Figure

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Well....I'm sure everybody on this board could have predicted this but...Petey is going to a friends house party...having a few beverages...and logging on th AR (only for a little while). Then I'm off the bottle for 4-5 months as I get ready for a show.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

New Years

Not as exciting as Pete, do not usually go out, think wife works new years day. But will be my last bing of junk food, before diet has to start!

ptbyjason Guest
    I thought since we were all moving in with partyboy we were going to do whatever he was doing.

I am not sure what I am doing. Since I am in a decent city for once in my life I am sure I will find one last club to visit before I go stricter on my diet in January.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i was supossed to be going to vegas

and it looks like that fell through because of my sister's dumb fuckign friend.we were supossed to use her uncle's condo to stay at, but i don't think it's happening.prime example why if you want something done you have to do it yourself.i can't deal w/ unreliable people.so it looks like it's either gonna be soundfactory or a nice quiet night at the beach w/ my gf and family.

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    I'm planning on flying to Los Angeles and partying at the Viper Room. I used to work there a long time ago and still know a lot of people there. It used to be my hangout. And I'm going to call some old girlfriends and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhh the viper room!!

is the chalk outline of River Phoenix's body still on the sidewalk,haha.ok that was bad

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    Goin out to a small new club that my neighbor owns with a bunch of friends.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    we got a VIP room at a club here. i'll be out of my skull no matter where we go, so it really doesn't matter

Viper Room

PB. Ya, that was a bummer about pheonix. I actually was working there at that time but was off that night. I knew all about the drug use in the private VIP room where Johnny used to entertain his friends. Hell, I got laid a lot in that very room. It was a wild place back then. People were smoking j"s on the dance floor and doing blow in the booths. The OD of River didn't surprise me at all. After that though, the club has cleaned up a lot. River dying probably woke Depp up and saved his life. He was heavy into the same shit, hell I think it was his connection who supplied pheonix with the speedball. Now the manager/part owner Sal, is supposedly a spokesman for Clubs against drugs. Knowing him for a long time makes that seem pretty funny.

that's how the clubs are here

you can just do anything out in the open and if you have pull they don't care what you do.you have to be slightly discrete because there are undercovers eevrywhere in the clubs i go to, but you can spot them so easily it's not even funny.totally out of place

Clubs

There's still a few clubs like that in L.A. I've been gone for a year though, but my buddies were telling me about a club that would sell you blow over the bar counter. I went to a few underground clubs where all the chicks were on X and giving guys Bj's right in front of you. In general though, the mainstream clubs like the Viper Room, Whiskey Go Go, etc caught a lot of heat after the pheonix OD and had to be real careful. There were a lot of Undercovers there to, but like you said, they were pretty easy to spot. The thing now at the Viper Room is people go out to the parking lot and do drugs there then come back into the club. I've taken a few friends from Nyc to clubs in L.A. and they usually are disapointed because there so mellow compared to NYc. I think I need to check out some clubs in Nyc. Sounds like the place.

baby mac is offline Associate Member
    Unfortunately, I have to work new years. I'll be standin around in the club wih a bunch of people drunk off their asses, wishin I was doin the same as them. Dammit!!

Ironweb is offline Member

New Years

I do what I usually do. Get together with my brother drink a few beers and smoke a cigar at midnight. I smoke 1 a year with my bro at midnight it has become a tradition. I try to avoid driving on a night full of drunk drivers.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    My choice of Alky will be JD, maybe some 'others' , but nothing as bad as pboy!

Hopefully get some pooty and kick off the New Year w/ a !

Have fun all...but wait, we still got Xmas and Hannukah going so let's take it one step at a time.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I'll be in NY (not the square)....it's the only place to be

M

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I never plan what to do on new year's eve. Last minute decisions always seem more fun because there's no pressure to make the night worth the planning.

Cali is offline Female Member
    I have absolutely nothing to do. A friend wants to set me up on a date, but a blind date on New Year's Eve is not my idea of a good time. I might just stay home and cuddle with my son and sleep the new year in.

Thread Information