View Poll Results: HOW LONG BEFORE SEX?!?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Under 1 Month

40 63.49%
  • Between 2-3 Months

11 17.46%
  • Between 3-6 Months

4 6.35%
  • At Least 6 Months

0 0%
  • Between 6 - 12 Months

2 3.17%
  • One Full Year

1 1.59%
  • Sex Only After Marriage

3 4.76%
  • What Is Sex? I'm A Virgin!

2 3.17%
    Terinox is offline The One & Only

Smile Relationship Before Sex

HOW LONG DO YOU WAIT TO HAVE SEX IN A RELATIONSHIP?!?

I was just curious, me and a couple friends were talking about this. Now assuming YOU WANT a relationship, and aren't going for a one night stand, then answer this to your best ability.

Decoder is offline Banned
    where is the first week option... and im serious!

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Well i (before i got married) liked to get the sex outta the way at the very first opportunity because i wouldnt want to be in a relationship if the sex was bad, i mean being warm, funloving, outdoors type only goes so far but when ya get down to the nitty gritty they have to be good in bed...........HITMAN

roch is offline Member
    yeah! thats what its all about hitman. nothing is more dissapointing then to wait for a ritz and all you get is a plain ol' cracker. unsalted. soggy. stale.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    a 'sex poll' started by the guy titled,, my little pony princess????
    ha ha ha ahaaa!! "Biochemically,, sex is no different than eating large quanities of chocolate!" (quote, al pachino, devils advocate)

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    in all honesty if the girl is very hot i don't generally turn down sex regardless of how long i have known her. however i have been in 2 relationships the past 2 years where the girl wasn't 'comfortable' having sex for around 5 months. i respect girls decisions for the most part but a blowjob/handjob does get old if thats all you do for 5 months. if she knew that she would eventually have sex then why the fuck put it off for 5 months? now if she was a virgin that is a completely different cup of tea...

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    me any my wife waited until we actually fell in love and became best friends.

that rarely happens but it was the best for us. i wasnt looking for another roll in the hay then and i lucked out and found the only woman in the universe for me.

there is nothing like being married or going out with the one for you.

work hard, be nic, BE HONEST and never cheat. the rest is small crap you can work out.

now with that said, if it is just a roll in the hay, have FUN and protect yourself. lots of stuff to catch these days, lots of deadly and annoying disease and you dont want anything perm hanging around your tool.

popa is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Decoder
    where is the first week option... and im serious!
    I was thinking the same thing....a month is a long time sheeeeesh

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    try waiting 5 before having it with a girl you really want to sleep with...its torture, but builds discipline i suppose.

FireFighter is offline Associate Member
    This is up in the air. If i wanna build a relationship with a girl, I'll play it out. I don't mind waiting. But i really don't care, and it will be no strings.. then thats cool too.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Under a month...somewhere between day 1 and day 3.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    I think that all men and women should atleast spend an hour or so together before sex so u can get a few "getting to know you" quetions out the way!! (stop laughing im serious)

FireFighter is offline Associate Member
    haha three date rule

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    My fiancee and I waited almost a month I guess...
    My ex-wiff we waited a week or so...
    Before that I never wanted a real relationship, my relationships were base off of hours spent! If I met her at a club and we hit the car and went back that was a good relationship! Until I got married, I was a F'r and that's all I cared about.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    The longest I've ever had to wait was 3 months... I didn't really care because I don't care much for sex anyway. I love getting head from someone that knows how to work her mouth AND her hands. Great sex is good, but great head is priceless.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I usually wait til after I get the bill from the restaruant we went to on the first date.

You dont buy a used car before you test drive it.

NO ONE wants to realize it but, if the sex is bad the relationship does not go so well if at all.
    In fact, a lot of relationships stay together JUST because the sex is awesome. Had a few of those.
    We couldnt stand each other but OMG the sex was worth the agony.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Once upon a time I'd wait as long as half an hour, on occasion, even less than that . . .
    Nowadays, I'd check 'em out pretty well beforehand. Not so much into the "wham bam thank you ma'am" anymore.
    Can't say how long it takes, really . . . a while. 3 or 6 or 12 months, depends on how much info the other party volunteers . . .
    --Tock

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    less than a month, definantly. you can tell the type who is slutty and does it all the time vs the type you just click with super good and then are all about the bonin...=)

-- clocky baby

p.s. i hate sluts...(guy sluts too)...=)

The Base is offline Associate Member
    There should be a Week option - seriously.

I've never had to wait longer than that. They always want me straight away, within a week. God knows why - I don't!!

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    I am a firm beleaver on sex after marriage

I beleave it should be between 2 people who love each other from the begining to the end and has never been with anyone else but you

because sex should be for people who are in love and will be together for the rest of there lives not just one night stands because you can have those all your life but its just there for that one night and thats it no feeling or anything just my 0.02
    Last edited by wrstlr69sdnl; 08-21-2003 at 11:50 AM.

solid-d is offline Member
    What is sex?

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Quote Originally Posted by solid-d
    What is sex?
    Brother I wish I new! In my 20's and still a virgin!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Waiting for marriage. It's the catholic in me.

depdaddy is offline Member
    not to sound like a puss or anything..but i look at it this way..if she gives it to you very early in the relationship then she probably gave it to everyone else that early..tap it and move on..if she makes you wait it amy be something to wait for...my second wife made me wait for quite some time...but hey ive never cheated on her because the sex is so good...wouldnt chance that for anything in the world...my first wife i cheated on her within a week of marraige

bigal81 is offline New Member
    heres the deal guys..........ive been with alot of woman. Ive got it within 15 minutes and its cool at first but then ask yourself do I want to be with this slut who doesnt even know me and shes fucking me. How many guys has she fucked this fast before? She's probally just a slut. My longest relationship was 3 1/2 yrs and i didnt get the goods until about 3 months. Bottom line.......the longer you wait the better it is and the stronger your relationship will be. When you tend to fuck right away thats all the relationship is based on. If you just want ass then cool, But if you wanna girl, get to know her as a person first. It will make your relationship a thousand times better.

A tip for pussy though....act like you dont even care about it or want it. Shell feel like your not attracted to her then test you by trying to get it and then she'll spread em like peanut butter in no time.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Alright fellas its simple..................Would you buy A pair of shoes without trying them on 1st? .....................Exactly........

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I usually wait til after I get the bill from the restaruant we went to on the first date.

You dont buy a used car before you test drive it.

NO ONE wants to realize it but, if the sex is bad the relationship does not go so well if at all.
    In fact, a lot of relationships stay together JUST because the sex is awesome. Had a few of those.
    We couldnt stand each other but OMG the sex was worth the agony.

Simply classic, bermich!!!!!

If I'm into a chick and she sleeps with me the very frist night, it's a turnoff. Now, if she wants me to eat her out, hell, thats a different story. Mans got to eat you know.....

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    been as quick as 2 hours...to about two months with my ex who i was with for a long while. both were good, i like bjs better anyways though

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    One week !! If she didn't give me none in one week I would dump her ass !!

Thread Information