Juggernaut is offline AR Jester

Joke: Hooker Parrot's

I promise this is my last one. I just busted out laughing when I heard this one this afternoon.

A lady went to her priest one day and told him, "Father, I have a problem. I have two female parrots, and all they know how to say is "Hi, we're hookers! Do you want to have some fun?"
    The priest thought for a moment. Then he said, "I may have a solution to your problem. I have two male parrots, which I have taught to pray and read the Bible. Bring your two parrots over to my house, and we'll put them in the cage with mine. Then my parrots can teach your parrots to praise and worship, and get your parrots to stop saying ... that phrase."
    "Good idea," the woman said.
    The next day, she brought her parrots to the priest's house. As he ushered her in, she saw his two parrots were inside their cage holding rosary beads and praying. Impressed, she walked over and placed her parrots in with them. After a moment, the female parrots cried out "Hi, we're hookers! Do you want to have some fun?"
    There was stunned silence. Then one male parrot looked over at the other and said, "Put the beads away Frank, our prayers have been answered."
    Last edited by Juggernaut2148; 08-26-2003 at 01:07 PM.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    oh thats good!

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member

Thread Information