Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Bump for Mass Junkie...LOL
    Damn bro.............I bow down to ya................you are the man............damn damn damn..........im going up to visit you man......hope you got some extra room on your couch for me.....lol

talon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Damn bro.............I bow down to ya................you are the man............damn damn damn..........im going up to visit you man......hope you got some extra room on your couch for me.....lol
    Bro you know the deal, mi casa su casa......We can go downtown if you serious. That club you were looking at on that website, is the hot spot. I know just about everyone that works there. All you would have to pay for is gas, which I can help, and Ive got the rest. Bro, I know its a long trip, but you would have a blast in Gville.....

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Bro you know the deal, mi casa su casa......We can go downtown if you serious. That club you were looking at on that website, is the hot spot. I know just about everyone that works there. All you would have to pay for is gas, which I can help, and Ive got the rest. Bro, I know its a long trip, but you would have a blast in Gville.....
    yeah bro like I told you earlier....im gonna be heading up to jax in a couple of weeks to scope out some property....maybe I can swing your way 1st..................let me see how it goes the next couple of weeks.........that'd be real cool

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    yeah bro like I told you earlier....im gonna be heading up to jax in a couple of weeks to scope out some property....maybe I can swing your way 1st..................let me see how it goes the next couple of weeks.........that'd be real cool
    For sure man...Sky is only open on Sat. nights and its always a HUGE party. Shit bro we can workout at my gym (huge, two stories, basketball court, volleyball court, aerobics, olympic size pool, sauna, jecuzzi, steam room, the works), then head to the clubs....

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    shit man i don't even start until wednesday. one more day off my feet to rest up. It's great to go to a private school

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    shit man i don't even start until wednesday. one more day off my feet to rest up. It's great to go to a private school
    Wish I could say the same for my self almost a week and a half down...

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    quit reminding me. its only the 2nd week and i cant wait for winter break...

Quote Originally Posted by PaPaPumP
    quit reminding me. its only the 2nd week and i cant wait for winter break...
    Ha ha ha....man oh man do I feel that.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information