Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 26 of 26
  1. #1
    BigGreen's Avatar
    BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    12,000 feet above it all
    Posts
    4,453

    Is Cycleon Stalking Me?

    In the last five threads I've browsed, Cycleon has been in each of them! I know 'the literature' says you are supposed to defuse a stalking situation calmly and without directly rejecting the advances of the stalker to insure your safety, but I'm not sure I know how to go about that.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,896
    I think you're supposed to jump up and down and flail your arms and scream at the top of your lungs "Don't touch me there! I need an adult! I need an adult!"

    Hmmm no waitaminit... I think thats for something else...

    Red

  3. #3
    talon's Avatar
    talon is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,367

    Talking

    Guys he's on to us, be afraid, very afraid.....

  4. #4
    BigGreen's Avatar
    BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    12,000 feet above it all
    Posts
    4,453
    Suddenly (coincidence, i think not) I'm unable to post new threads. I've taken the following from the State of California's Office of Prevention and Victim Services so that you guys can bear witness to what may happen to me by the end of the night.

    Simply speaking, stalking involves one person's obsessive behavior toward another person, causing that victim to fear for his/her safety. The stalker usually begins his/her stalking behavior with annoying, threatening or obscene telephone calls or written/electronic communications. The stalker's actions, however, can escalate quickly and without provocation! Stalkers are also beginning to use the World Wide Web to harass their victims electronically...

    This appears to be a run of the mill "stage one" type stalking, with just the following. But, my inability to post new threads may be symbolic of a stage 2 escalation!!

  5. #5
    talon's Avatar
    talon is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,367

    Talking

    Big youre nuts bro....ha ha ha ha ha ha

  6. #6
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    7,546
    talk to nathan I'll bet he could help you out he's always sayin cycleon is stalkin him or some shit lol

  7. #7
    Nathan's Avatar
    Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    2,441
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    talk to nathan I'll bet he could help you out he's always sayin cycleon is stalkin him or some shit lol
    You make it sound as though it's all in my head. Let me assure you that it is, in fact, not.

  8. #8
    BigGreen's Avatar
    BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    12,000 feet above it all
    Posts
    4,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    You make it sound as though it's all in my head. Let me assure you that it is, in fact, not.

    No my fellow AR members and former doubters, Nathan speaks the truth! It is my belief that Cycleon intentionally chooses to stalk the members least likely to be taken seriously, much like some Freddy Kreuger approach of going after the teens because parents will never believe them. A crafty approach indeed, that much I will concede, but others will come forward and his day of reckoning will be at hand.

  9. #9
    usualsuspect's Avatar
    usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    2,936
    BG, I would not file charges if I was you. It's just coincidence Cycleon has been in your last five posts. Let's face it, it's hard not to be in every other thread when you have something like 60,000 posts under your belt. The man is a living legend on these boards. I think your experiencing as you so eloquently put it..."stage one type" paranoia. Take a deep breath BG...lol

    ~US~
    Last edited by usualsuspect; 08-28-2003 at 08:07 PM.

  10. #10
    BigGreen's Avatar
    BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    12,000 feet above it all
    Posts
    4,453
    Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    BG, I would not file charges if I was you. It's just coincidence Cycleon has been in your last five posts. Let's face it, it's hard not to be in every other thread when you have something like 60,000 posts under your belt. The man is a living legend on these boards. I think your experiencing as you put so eloquently out it..."stage one type" paranoia. Take a deep breath BG...lol

    ~US~
    Did I mention that my phone rang today and there was no one on the other end...THERE WAS NO ONE ON THE OTHER END!!!!!!!!

  11. #11
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Shhhhh......I think he's reading this right now. Well I'm not going to go up against him..................who's with me................I say we throw BG in he's path and hope he doesn't come after us! I would say we use Natan but he's so damn slippery.

  12. #12
    EXCESS's Avatar
    EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    4,450
    We all post in your threads because you're in every thread....whore!

  13. #13
    BigGreen's Avatar
    BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    12,000 feet above it all
    Posts
    4,453
    Quote Originally Posted by EXCESS
    We all post in your threads because you're in every thread....whore!
    No, no, I think you misunderstand me, or I was in such a panicked state that my post came across the wrong way. You know how in the bottom of the thread you can see how many members and guests are viewing the thread, but, more importantly, WHO those members are? Well, for five or six STRAIGHT threads, Cyc was at the bottom of each one I went to...no way is that coincidence.

  14. #14
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    No, no, I think you misunderstand me, or I was in such a panicked state that my post came across the wrong way. You know how in the bottom of the thread you can see how many members and guests are viewing the thread, but, more importantly, WHO those members are? Well, for five or six STRAIGHT threads, Cyc was at the bottom of each one I went to...no way is that coincidence.
    That's like Pheedno and I. We're in every thread at the same time.

  15. #15
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,808
    I dont think he is stalking you. I just think he has a crush on you. He is very confused emotionally as to why you make him feel that way. Out of confusion, he watches you in hopes of understanding the feelings he has towards you. Soon he will drop gifts off at your doorstep with no notes just so he can be a little closer to you without your knowledge of it.
    -----IMO-----

  16. #16
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I dont think he is stalking you. I just think he has a crush on you. He is very confused emotionally as to why you make him feel that way. Out of confusion, he watches you in hopes of understanding the feelings he has towards you. Soon he will drop gifts off at your doorstep with no notes just so he can be a little closer to you without your knowledge of it.
    -----IMO-----
    Experience talking?

  17. #17
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,808
    I just tie her up until she realizes she actually does love me. There is a big difference.

  18. #18
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I just tie her up until she realizes she actually does love me. There is a big difference.
    Your Mom should love you unconditionally!

  19. #19
    BigGreen's Avatar
    BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    12,000 feet above it all
    Posts
    4,453
    See, already my thread is rapidly deteriorating into jokes. This is just what Cyc knew would happen! I didn't want to bring this up earlier, but I feel compelled now. When my phone rang earlier today with no one on the other end, I *69'ed to see who it might have been and, get this, it said the number was blocked...the DAMN NUMBER WAS BLOCKED!!!

  20. #20
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,808
    You left out the most important information. Of course cycleon is stalking you. The whole blocked number thing ALL makes sense now.

  21. #21
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Your Mom should love you unconditionally!
    Geez. I tie my family up one time and I NEVER hear the end of it.

  22. #22
    BigGreen's Avatar
    BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    12,000 feet above it all
    Posts
    4,453
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Geez. I tie my family up one time and I NEVER hear the end of it.
    That's the shit, ain't it? The turkey's burning, the xmas tree is tipping over, everyone knows Uncle Bill is cheating on Aunt Sharon but all anyone can talk about is the ONE time you went off the deep end with 32 feet of nylon cord. No worries, I think we've all been there.

  23. #23
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,808
    Howd you know it was nylon cord???

  24. #24
    BigGreen's Avatar
    BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    12,000 feet above it all
    Posts
    4,453
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Howd you know it was nylon cord???
    Like I said, I find it difficult to believe we haven't all been there at one time or another, lord knows I have. You know, first day of high school, first sexual experience, getting your heart broken, tying up your family with a nylon cord, I assume every American boy goes through those experiences.

  25. #25
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,808
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Like I said, I find it difficult to believe we haven't all been there at one time or another, lord knows I have. You know, first day of high school, first sexual experience, getting your heart broken, tying up your family with a nylon cord, I assume every American boy goes through those experiences.
    Finally. I dont feel so alone anymore. Someone who understands what I went through as a child.

  26. #26
    Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Wherever necessary
    Posts
    8,159
    see - Ive actually let you slip into a state of complacency while of course I have been stalking you the whole time best not go in the anytime soon (or full intensity will likely sneak up on you)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •