BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Is Cycleon Stalking Me?

In the last five threads I've browsed, Cycleon has been in each of them! I know 'the literature' says you are supposed to defuse a stalking situation calmly and without directly rejecting the advances of the stalker to insure your safety, but I'm not sure I know how to go about that.

I think you're supposed to jump up and down and flail your arms and scream at the top of your lungs "Don't touch me there! I need an adult! I need an adult!"

Hmmm no waitaminit... I think thats for something else...

Red

talon is offline Senior Member

Talking

Guys he's on to us, be afraid, very afraid.....

Suddenly (coincidence, i think not) I'm unable to post new threads. I've taken the following from the State of California's Office of Prevention and Victim Services so that you guys can bear witness to what may happen to me by the end of the night.

Simply speaking, stalking involves one person's obsessive behavior toward another person, causing that victim to fear for his/her safety. The stalker usually begins his/her stalking behavior with annoying, threatening or obscene telephone calls or written/electronic communications. The stalker's actions, however, can escalate quickly and without provocation! Stalkers are also beginning to use the World Wide Web to harass their victims electronically...

This appears to be a run of the mill "stage one" type stalking, with just the following. But, my inability to post new threads may be symbolic of a stage 2 escalation!!

talon is offline Senior Member

Talking

Big youre nuts bro....ha ha ha ha ha ha

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    talk to nathan I'll bet he could help you out he's always sayin cycleon is stalkin him or some shit lol

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    talk to nathan I'll bet he could help you out he's always sayin cycleon is stalkin him or some shit lol
    You make it sound as though it's all in my head. Let me assure you that it is, in fact, not.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    You make it sound as though it's all in my head. Let me assure you that it is, in fact, not.

No my fellow AR members and former doubters, Nathan speaks the truth! It is my belief that Cycleon intentionally chooses to stalk the members least likely to be taken seriously, much like some Freddy Kreuger approach of going after the teens because parents will never believe them. A crafty approach indeed, that much I will concede, but others will come forward and his day of reckoning will be at hand.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    BG, I would not file charges if I was you. It's just coincidence Cycleon has been in your last five posts. Let's face it, it's hard not to be in every other thread when you have something like 60,000 posts under your belt. The man is a living legend on these boards. I think your experiencing as you so eloquently put it..."stage one type" paranoia. Take a deep breath BG...lol

~US~
    Last edited by usualsuspect; 08-28-2003 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    BG, I would not file charges if I was you. It's just coincidence Cycleon has been in your last five posts. Let's face it, it's hard not to be in every other thread when you have something like 60,000 posts under your belt. The man is a living legend on these boards. I think your experiencing as you put so eloquently out it..."stage one type" paranoia. Take a deep breath BG...lol

~US~
    Did I mention that my phone rang today and there was no one on the other end...THERE WAS NO ONE ON THE OTHER END!!!!!!!!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Shhhhh......I think he's reading this right now. Well I'm not going to go up against him..................who's with me................I say we throw BG in he's path and hope he doesn't come after us! I would say we use Natan but he's so damn slippery.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    We all post in your threads because you're in every thread....whore!

Quote Originally Posted by EXCESS
    We all post in your threads because you're in every thread....whore!
    No, no, I think you misunderstand me, or I was in such a panicked state that my post came across the wrong way. You know how in the bottom of the thread you can see how many members and guests are viewing the thread, but, more importantly, WHO those members are? Well, for five or six STRAIGHT threads, Cyc was at the bottom of each one I went to...no way is that coincidence.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    No, no, I think you misunderstand me, or I was in such a panicked state that my post came across the wrong way. You know how in the bottom of the thread you can see how many members and guests are viewing the thread, but, more importantly, WHO those members are? Well, for five or six STRAIGHT threads, Cyc was at the bottom of each one I went to...no way is that coincidence.
    That's like Pheedno and I. We're in every thread at the same time.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont think he is stalking you. I just think he has a crush on you. He is very confused emotionally as to why you make him feel that way. Out of confusion, he watches you in hopes of understanding the feelings he has towards you. Soon he will drop gifts off at your doorstep with no notes just so he can be a little closer to you without your knowledge of it.
    -----IMO-----

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I dont think he is stalking you. I just think he has a crush on you. He is very confused emotionally as to why you make him feel that way. Out of confusion, he watches you in hopes of understanding the feelings he has towards you. Soon he will drop gifts off at your doorstep with no notes just so he can be a little closer to you without your knowledge of it.
    -----IMO-----
    Experience talking?

I just tie her up until she realizes she actually does love me. There is a big difference.

I just tie her up until she realizes she actually does love me. There is a big difference.
    Your Mom should love you unconditionally!

See, already my thread is rapidly deteriorating into jokes. This is just what Cyc knew would happen! I didn't want to bring this up earlier, but I feel compelled now. When my phone rang earlier today with no one on the other end, I *69'ed to see who it might have been and, get this, it said the number was blocked...the DAMN NUMBER WAS BLOCKED!!!

You left out the most important information. Of course cycleon is stalking you. The whole blocked number thing ALL makes sense now.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Your Mom should love you unconditionally!
    Geez. I tie my family up one time and I NEVER hear the end of it.

Geez. I tie my family up one time and I NEVER hear the end of it.
    That's the shit, ain't it? The turkey's burning, the xmas tree is tipping over, everyone knows Uncle Bill is cheating on Aunt Sharon but all anyone can talk about is the ONE time you went off the deep end with 32 feet of nylon cord. No worries, I think we've all been there.

Howd you know it was nylon cord???

Howd you know it was nylon cord???
    Like I said, I find it difficult to believe we haven't all been there at one time or another, lord knows I have. You know, first day of high school, first sexual experience, getting your heart broken, tying up your family with a nylon cord, I assume every American boy goes through those experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Like I said, I find it difficult to believe we haven't all been there at one time or another, lord knows I have. You know, first day of high school, first sexual experience, getting your heart broken, tying up your family with a nylon cord, I assume every American boy goes through those experiences.
    Finally. I dont feel so alone anymore. Someone who understands what I went through as a child.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    see - Ive actually let you slip into a state of complacency while of course I have been stalking you the whole time best not go in the anytime soon (or full intensity will likely sneak up on you)

Thread Information