Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Man Thongs

bermich is offline Anabolic Member

Man Thongs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by mass junkie
    hey man how much did you pay for them bvd's?..........jk........seriously though.......ouch...........
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bro there not bvd's I keep telling you there man thongs, the only thing Ill wear...LOL

FUNNY F'ing STORY AND THIS POST MADE ME REMEMBER IT.

Me and two friends of mine went to Laughlin for 4th of July weekend one year. One of my friends (John) hooked up with this cute blonde girl.
    Me and my other friend (Jason) came back to the hotel room just as they were done fucking around. Once we realize she was wearing a skirt with no panties on, we decide to play around with her for a few minutes.
    John walks her down to the elevator. JASON, see's some underwear by the bed. They were lepard print thongs. He got all excited and figured she forgot about them. He begins to sniff them John walks back in the room and JASON throws the thong back on the floor.
    We congratulate him for his night and JASON tells JOHN that the girl forgot her thong on the floor. JOHN looks down and says those are his. He only wears MAN THONG underwear. I look up at JASON from the table where I was sitting eating my dinner and threw up a mouthful of food while I started Laughing My Ass Off. John just looked at me confused thinking I was laughing at him for wearing thong underwear.

I told him whats even funnier is, your boy over there was NOSE DEEP in your underwear thinking they belonged to blonde chick.

talon is offline Senior Member
    OOOOPSSSS, oh yhea he f'd up...LOL

peam is offline Suspended
    bermich... why do you always have to tell stories from your "friends" point of view.... we all know you were the panty sniffer

PEAM BABY
    Actually. That is the first post I think where it didnt actually happen to me. But I think ALL of my posts do have the word FRIEND in them. Nothing exciting ever happens to me when Im by myself.
    Only thing I ever do by myself is eat, sleep and tug on it.
    HONESTLY. If I was the one who sniffed the panties, I PROBABLY would have said so. Im not sure on that one.
    TELL YA WHAT THOUGH. Im gonna take a day and think of something exciting, entertaining, or funny that happened without anyone being around me.

How was your birthday gorgeous???

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    oh damn lol one of my boys used a man thong in the tanning bed ad burned his ass so bad he had to go to the dr for burn cream lol

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Here's a little ditty for you kids. Camping one time my buddy is getting head from this chick so whatever I head over to the coolers to pick up some more booze and then wait for my buddy to catch up with me. He does after a few mins, so we're sitting there and he's telling me about it( of course,right )and over my shoulder, lo and behold, I see her french kissing some other dude. We just laughed and laughed, didn't realy know the guy that well so nobody told him. Some things, you are better off not knowing.

My birthday started off nicely... then turned into a night I could have done without when my friends ditched me for some guys When you sending that ticket my way?

TICKET?? Drive your ass down here. Its only 10 hours. I will give you ten bucks for gas
    Yeah girls are scandaless like that. Always ditching friends for a piece of ass.

ten bucks? gas is 2.00 a gallon in OREGON ten bucks isn't going to buy me shit

Dont buy shit with it. Buy gas. You are up North right. Well I am down South. Therefor, it is ALL downhill. Just get a running start and coast most of the way. 10 bucks should do fine. If you are nice, I might even buy you some lunch when you get here. Taco bell or something

I'll save the $10 for that crab medicene you keep asking me for... since you're too embarassed to go the the store yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by peam
    I'll save the $10 for that crab medicene you keep asking me for... since you're too embarassed to go the the store yourself.
    Howd you know about my crabs?? Have you been digging through my panties again. I told you about that PEAM. Stay away from my MAN THONGS....

Your boyfriend told me he got them from you. Duh

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by peam
    no, peam - that was his friend who has the bad case of crabs

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    I thought it was his Dad!

What are ya all trying to say here?? I have crabs. So what....
    What next, you guys gonna start smacking off about my genital warts too?? Is there no remource?
    Last edited by bermich; 08-28-2003 at 10:47 PM.

Wow, crabs Berm. and now genital warts. I think you should become an Ad for STD's bro. You could make some money to get PEAM youre way....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    hey man how much did you pay for them bvd's?..........jk........seriously though.......ouch...........

Bro there not bvd's I keep telling you there man thongs, the only thing Ill wear...LOL

Me and two friends of mine went to Laughlin for 4th of July weekend one year. One of my friends (John) hooked up with this cute blonde girl.
    Me and my other friend (Jason) came back to the hotel room just as they were done fucking around. Once we realize she was wearing a skirt with no panties on, we decide to play around with her for a few minutes.
    John walks her down to the elevator. JASON, see's some underwear by the bed. They were lepard print thongs. He got all excited and figured she forgot about them. He begins to sniff them John walks back in the room and JASON throws the thong back on the floor.
    We congratulate him for his night and JASON tells JOHN that the girl forgot her thong on the floor. JOHN looks down and says those are his. He only wears MAN THONG underwear. I look up at JASON from the table where I was sitting eating my dinner and threw up a mouthful of food while I started Laughing My Ass Off. John just looked at me confused thinking I was laughing at him for wearing thong underwear.

I told him whats even funnier is, your boy over there was NOSE DEEP in your underwear thinking they belonged to blonde chick.
    Funny ass story

Talking

I still love the title of this thread!!!!!!!

I think I spend too much time on Ar cuz last night I was watching Natural born killers and there was the part when scagnetti was choking that Prostitute and gave us a rear shot of his man thong.................I started laughing and just thought i'd share it with you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I think I spend too much time on Ar cuz last night I was watching Natural born killers and there was the part when scagnetti was choking that Prostitute and gave us a rear shot of his man thong.................I started laughing and just thought i'd share it with you guys.
    MASS this remindes me. Whats size thongs do you wear?.....LOL....ha ha ha ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by Peter North
    First Drippy Dick (BDTR) and now Bermich?? What is this board coming to?
    Drip, drip, drip....Clap, clap, clap, ya forgot clappy (BDTR) Peter, the guests need to know both names....LOL..ha ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by talon
    MASS this remindes me. Whats size thongs do you wear?.....LOL....ha ha ha ha ha
    Why? Are you gonna buy me some?

Why? Are you gonna buy me some?
    Sure as long as you have the pink frilly kind. I dont like the white ones. I get little poop stains on the thong part, it really kinda sucks....

Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Sure as long as you have the pink frilly kind. I dont like the white ones. I get little poop stains on the thong part, it really kinda sucks....
    Damn talon am I gonna have to start a new thread on proper wiping techniques?

Damn talon am I gonna have to start a new thread on proper wiping techniques?
    Man, I know Ive even tried wet wipes, but they only get the little balls of poop out. These things dont help with the skids for some reason....man you gotta give me the secret, Im tired of this mid-day butt itch......

Special "K" is offline New Member
    To all our Arkansas bros:

Don't wear your man-thong to Taco Bell.

http://fredericksburg.com/News/apmet...=D7TBJSBO0.xml

Let me just say: The police didnt take a good picture of me in my thong. They got my bad side. My lawyer says he will get me off without a fine because I had SHIRT, SHOES, and Bathing suit.

I AM NOT GUILTY

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich

With a post like this from you, I'd expect nothing less.. I thought my life and friends were sick and demented!!!

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Mwahahahaha!!!!!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I think this should be made a sticky

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    There ya go I gave it 5 STARS!! hehe

Damn you guys are good...............to hell with you all.....jk

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    lmao.......funny story..... DB

It started to slip so I thought I bump it for ya Mass

Siefer is offline New Member
    Funny stories,

Yall need to play nice

bump. 2 more posts til anabolic . The excitment is unbareable.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Here's a little ditty for you kids. Camping one time my buddy is getting head from this chick so whatever I head over to the coolers to pick up some more booze and then wait for my buddy to catch up with me. He does after a few mins, so we're sitting there and he's telling me about it( of course,right )and over my shoulder, lo and behold, I see her french kissing some other dude. We just laughed and laughed, didn't realy know the guy that well so nobody told him. Some things, you are better off not knowing.
    I wonder if she spit before slipping him her tounge.

Got any more of these stories bro?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information