Polska is offline Anabolic Member

Arnold Schwarzenegger on orgies, drugs, and homosexuality in a 1977 interview

Source: The Smoking Gun

AUGUST 27--Arnold Schwarzenegger once told a magazine interviewer about participating in an orgy with other bodybuilders, noting that "everybody jumped on" the woman involved and "took her upstairs where we all got together." The California Republican added that not every muscleman participated in the gang bang, "just the guys who can fuck in front of other guys. Not everybody can do that. Some think that they don't have a big-enough cock, so they can't get a hard-on."

Schwarzenegger's lewd talk appeared in the August 1977 issue of Oui, an adult magazine then published by Playboy Enterprises. The five-page Schwarzenegger interview was conducted by author Peter Manso and flagged on the magazine's cover with the headline, "Arnold Schwarzenegger on the Sex Secrets of Bodybuilders."

At the time of the Oui story, Schwarzenegger, then 29, was appearing in "Pumping Iron," a documentary on the bodybuilding circuit. In the Q&A with Manso, today's gubernatorial wannabe spoke about his sex life, drug usage, and belief that men "shouldn't feel like fags just because they want to have nice-looking bodies."

Schwarzenegger even entertained a question about his penis size. When Manso asked, "Is your cock disproportionate to the rest of you?" Schwarzenegger replied, "Well, that depends on what you mean by disproportionate. The cock isn't a muscle, so it doesn't grow in relation to the shoulders, say, or the pectorals. You can't make it bigger through exercise, that's for sure." He added that "women have told me they're curious about its size--you know, outgoing chicks who're just trying to be outrageous or horny. I hear all kind of lines, including 'Oh, you're hurting me; you're so big.' But it means nothing. Bodybuilders' cocks are the same size as everyone else's."

Asked if he felt "exploited" by women who pursued him because of his physique, Schwarzenegger said, "No, I'd feel used only if I didn't get something out of it. If a girl comes on strong and says, 'I really dig your body and I want to fuck the shit out of you,' I just decide whether or not I like her. If I do take her home, I try to make sure I get just as much out of it as she does. The word exploited therefore wouldn't apply." Schwarzenegger later noted that once outside the gym, he forgets about bodybuilding: "I can look at a chick who's a little out of shape and if she turns me on, I won't hesitate to date her. If she's a good fuck, she can weigh 150 pounds, I don't care."

On the practice of abstaining from sex prior to a competition, Schwarzenegger rejected that approach: "I get laid on purpose. I can't sleep before a competition and I'm up all night, anyway, so instead of staring at the ceiling I figure I might as well find somebody and fuck." In fact, at the 1972 Mr. Olympia contest, "we had girls backstage giving head, then all of us went out and I won. It didn't bother me at all; in fact, I went out there feeling like King Kong," added Schwarzenegger.

When Manso asked whether he used "dope," Schwarzenegger replied, "Yes, grass and hash--no hard drugs. But the point is that I do what I feel like doing. I'm not on a health kick."

Asked whether he was "freaked out" by being in such close contact with guys at the gym, Schwarzenegger said, "Men shouldn't feel like fags just because they want to have nice-looking bodies...Gay people are fighting the same kind of stereotyping that bodybuilders are: People have certain misconceptions about them just as they do about us. Well, I have absolutely no hang-ups about the fag business..."

Other topics addressed by Schwarzenegger included:

* His dad Gustav, who was later revealed to have been a Nazi Party member: "My father was the local police chief and he led a very regular life."

* His early days training in Germany: "I was living in Munich at the time, hanging out with night people--entertainers, hookers, and bar owners--and I had a girlfriend who was a stripper. I was an innocent boy from a farm town, but I grew up fast in Munich."

* Southern California hijinks: "Bodybuilders party a lot, and once, in Gold's--the gym in Venice, California, where all the top guys train--there was a black girl who came out naked. Everybody jumped on her and took her upstairs, where we all got together." Asked by Manso if he was talking about a "gang bang," Schwarzenegger answered, "Yes, but not everybody, just the guys who can fuck in front of other guys. Not everybody can do that. Some think that they don't have a big-enough cock, so they can't get a hard-on. Having chicks around is the kind of thing that breaks up the intense training. It gives you relief, and then afterward you go back to the serious stuff."

A scan of the whole 5 page interview can be found here:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/arnoldinter1.html

Ahhhh OUI magazine!!! oh the memories!!!

As a young teen I must have spilled gallons of spunk with the help of that french magazine

I like Arnolds candid and honest tone in the interview. I wish he'd stay that way in politics... would definetly change the bullshit-levels in the political arena.

Red

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup

I like Arnolds candid and honest tone in the interview.
    Red
    Unfortunately, this is what I HATE about politics. Something like this will possibly be used against him as if to suggest that EVERY politician, not to mention EVERY person on the face of the planet, has not at one time made such 'charged and controversial' remarks that just didn't happen to be in an interview. Hell, if half the shit I said was put in print and/or the public eye, not only could i never run for anything, but I'd probably be in prison.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    His comment "I wasnt living to be a politician" was a good call. Shit bustamanti <--- spelling is a Damn Mexican Supremesist. And come on "take on the Oil Company's" get a F^$*# Clue buddy.

bigol'legs... yeah that comment was great. He knows he was no saint and he's not trying to hide his past or sugar coat it. bravo arnold

talon is offline Senior Member
    Ill make it simple...All I have to say is HELL YHEA Arnold is the MAN...LOL

palme is offline Rosie Member
    "If she's a good fuck, she can weigh 150 pounds, I don't care"

Damn, you know Big Arnold crushed some women in his time...and now he is admitting that some crushed him...LOL...ha ha ha ha

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    yep - bet he just got the "big gals" vote

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    yep - bet he just got the "big gals" vote
    Ha ha ha ha ha..........

mass junkie is offline banned
    I'd Vote for him............

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Page 5, Second quote from Arnold, 7th sentence, "I make my protein drink with Whiskey."

Thread Information