hockeyman20 is offline Junior Member

random ? about van damme

I was wondering if anyone knew jean-claude van dammes stats, height and weight etc. i know this is probably in the wrong section but i know more guys here. thanx.

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    Not sure of the exacts but I've seen him in person a few times and I'd be suprised if he was taller than 5'7

I saw him filming a movie once near my place and he was running down the street wearing platforms! hahaha.

Nixter.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Wearing platforms lol lol that funny

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Here is one stat: He is BISEXUAL
    He also got his ass kicked by a teamster on one of his movie sets cause he was mouthing off. Came in the next day with a sunglasses and a black eye.

talon is offline Senior Member
    What, Jean Claude is bi? I always thought he juiced, I'll give it that, but he also does men? WTF.

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    Quote Originally Posted by talon
    What, Jean Claude is bi? I always thought he juiced, I'll give it that, but he also does men? WTF.

yeah you would think he could fight right...nope he learned all that shit and is good at it through ballet...however you spell it

he use to be a lil' man-whore, someone all kids could look up to. Cheating on his wives, putting it down with every hottie he saw. Public drunkeness the whole 9....Now he's just a bisexual nympho who stays out of the public eye...

I say exploit the public eye....or at least poke the public in it...

woah it's amazing what pain killers and a torn quad will get the old K'Fit to write aint it....

you should see this rant i just wrote to my cuz about tying ones shoes....lol

K'Fit in full effect...

Yeah. There is a lot of bad stories about Van damne. I used to like him when I first saw blood sport but now I think he is just a flaming asshole with a big mouth. Sure he could probably kick my ass but he is still a dick.
    He won a fight against Chuck Noris. Another stat.
    He butt rams his body guard. Another stat.
    He and his body guard are inseperable on the movie set. Not just in a protection sorta way.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Yeah. There is a lot of bad stories about Van damne. I used to like him when I first saw blood sport but now I think he is just a flaming asshole with a big mouth. Sure he could probably kick my ass but he is still a dick.
    He won a fight against Chuck Noris. Another stat.
    He butt rams his body guard. Another stat.
    He and his body guard are inseperable on the movie set. Not just in a protection sorta way.
    Wow...
    Oh by the way I dL "Pumping Iron" last night. Is it just me or does every copy have Arnold smoking a fat joint in the end? I dont remember that from the rental copy. Well, I guess that was years ago

Remember, "performing" martial arts and knowing how to fight are two VERY different thinhgs.

It's easy to look good with cooperating stunt men or ukes on a dojo tatami. It's a whole other ballgame in a real life street situation.

My sensei was a real maniac about that... we practiced everything "dojo style" and then "street style" so everyone could understand what works and what doesn't in real life.

As for vandame being bi, well... who cares??? It's his life. Sure as heck doesn't make him a better actor

Red

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    You all left out that he used to (?..may still do it) be the biggest coke head....home boy would snort fatties the size of John Hlmes dick....he also runs with Mickey Rourk (sp) who is another hot head who thinks he is bad ass...well they were in a bar one night and good ole Mickey starts a fight with someother dudes...and you guessed, they got there asses kicked.

Vanny boy said that shit happened alot...he said (this was about three years ago) that he kicked his coke habit...however, I have seen some latest picks of him pretty faded.

He's another has been!

nj juice is offline Member
    Wasn't van damme also into heroin too? I've heard that he took ballet classes too, and he cant fight at all so then how is possible that he beat chuck norris in a fight bermich?

bedrocked is offline Junior Member
    the guy who did the marble in my parents house went to a private kickboxing camp in europe somewhere that van damme attended. the muscles from brussels got his ass beat by every person there.

wasn't it chuck zito of the hells angels that stomped on jean claude?

Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Wow...
    Oh by the way I dL "Pumping Iron" last night. Is it just me or does every copy have Arnold smoking a fat joint in the end? I dont remember that from the rental copy. Well, I guess that was years ago
    Sorry, but does anyone know this? Thanks.

yes he is

Quote Originally Posted by nj juice
    Wasn't van damme also into heroin too? I've heard that he took ballet classes too, and he cant fight at all so then how is possible that he beat chuck norris in a fight bermich?
    Just because someone took ballet classes as a kid doesnt mean he cant fight. It just means he is light on his toes. Also just because he is a speed freak or what not does not mean he cant fight. Also, just because the dude likes butt ramming doesnt mean he cant fight. Also, just because he got his ass kicked a lot doesnt mean he cant fight.
    All that means is he just chooses the wrong fights at the wrong time and that he is a FUCKIN FAIRY.

This might be wrong but I remember reading Van Damne. Also known as VANVANDENBURGE, and Chuck Noris had a competition and Noris lost.
    IF I AM WRONG ABOUT IT I COULD GIVE A FUCK LESS.

DONT THINK I AM DEFENDING HIM. I dont know how any of what I said came across as me being a VANDAMNE FAN.....Let alone any movie actor. Although, JET LI is pretty a pretty bad ass.

All I got to say is Jean Claude Van Damn I look good...ha ha ha...no one said it yet so I had to...LOL

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I have no idea about any of this. All i know is why would you want to look like a guy who likes it in the dumper?

Talking

LMAO>>>>>....ha ha ha...exit hole only right...thats just the wrong orfice for any man....lol

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    I have no idea about any of this. All i know is why would you want to look like a guy who likes it in the dumper?
    what you've never looked at a pro bodybuilder?

Like I said before. When bloodsport came out (NOT HIS FIRST MOVIE) he did a photo shoot for a magazine and he did look pretty pumped. He owned a gym in Brussels and it showed. Big ball in his biceps.
    Im trying to think of the first movie he was in. No retreat no surrender part 1 I think. I know he got his ass kicked in that movie cause he wasnt the main star.

Since we are on it. What is the best DAMNE movie you have seen.
    Bloodsport

Def. Bloodsport and/or Kickboxer.....

nj juice is offline Member
    Def Bloodsport or Kickboxer as my favs. I also liked Timecop, Lionheart, and that one where he fights Mickey O' Rourke- i can't remember the name of it. How about the worst Van Damme movie, did anyone ever see Knockoff?

depdaddy is offline Member
    last i heard Jean Claude changed his name to Bermich and move to Cali
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails random ? about van damme-t6.jpg  
    Last edited by depdaddy; 08-30-2003 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by depdaddy
    last i heard Jean Claude changed his name to Bermich and move to Cali
    Berimich...Dep. killed it with that one....LOL...ha ha ha ha

Hmm. Disgracing my avatar like that. That is a low blow.
    There was some Van movie where he was a drunk in the desert. I think it was DESERT something. That movie blew.
    BUT. This TV show called JACK and JILL had a hot ass blonde on it and she was also in this VAN DAMNE MOVIE. That made it worth the video rental.
    She is also on the cover of MAXIM a couple years ago. Awesome chinese tattoo on her back.

dingobite is offline Associate Member
    Sounds odd that he cant fight since his two brothers can one in wwe and the other was a heavy wt Kickboxer belt and all nearly ten years back.
    So your like he has brothers the guy in the wheelchair in kickboxer was his brother and the the most Ppv man with concussions in the wwe.

Man his ass?

mass junkie is offline banned
    ...... (Nuk Su Kow)............. (Nuk Su Kow)............. (Nuk Su Kow).......
    ...... (Nuk Su Kow)............. (Nuk Su Kow)............. (Nuk Su Kow).......

rambo is offline The Lord God
    I love bloodsport.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Screw his movies, his personal life is much more entertaining. Let’s see some more of his drunken exploits!

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Bloodsport should have won an oscar. Or at least a golden globe or two.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL, oh man. The acting in all of his early/late movies is awful. But for my fav, i'm gonna have to go kickboxer, sheerly because that tom po guy is badass.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    LOL, oh man. The acting in all of his early/late movies is awful. But for my fav, i'm gonna have to go kickboxer, sheerly because that tom po guy is badass.
    Yup Tom Po iz a badazz. He makes the movie when he is kicking the damn column with his shen...hell yhea......

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    Hmm. Disgracing my avatar like that. That is a low blow.
    There was some Van movie where he was a drunk in the desert. I think it was DESERT something. That movie blew.
    BUT. This TV show called JACK and JILL had a hot ass blonde on it and she was also in this VAN DAMNE MOVIE. That made it worth the video rental.
    She is also on the cover of MAXIM a couple years ago. Awesome chinese tattoo on her back.
    Mmmmm.... Jaime Pressly!!!

She was doing a movie in town a couple years ago. I was working in the studio at the time so I'd see her and talk to her pretty often. She's super short, and extremely moody, two things I don't look for in a girl. She is hot though Check her out in "Joe Dirt" She plays David Spade's sister... super hot in a trailer park kind of way.

Nixter
    Last edited by Nixter; 09-01-2003 at 02:19 PM.

Yep. Jamie Presley. That is her name. I could have found the magazine and found her name but it wasnt that big of a deal.
    Yeah shse seems like she could be stuck up.
    BUT. If I was a hot ass girl like her, I would be stuck up all to hell and would not give a shit less.
    Im kinda that way being a guy as it is.
    I dont really mind the stuck up chicks. They really dont phaze me one bit. Im talking about the CA beach stuck up girls. no big deal

Yep. Jamie Presley. That is her name. I could have found the magazine and found her name but it wasnt that big of a deal.
    Yeah shse seems like she could be stuck up.
    BUT. If I was a hot ass girl like her, I would be stuck up all to hell and would not give a shit less.
    Im kinda that way being a guy as it is.
    I dont really mind the stuck up chicks. They really dont phaze me one bit. Im talking about the CA beach stuck up girls. no big deal
    Oh my god like totally....LOL

Thread Information