Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Woow too many members to mention.
    I keep telling Excess and FI I'll meet them in Vegas. My wife won't go to Canada with me cause she knows I'll play hockey all day every day.

Frank, keeps telling me he's coming back to LA to party with me but never does.

Partyboy, if he ever gets to the Best coast.

Big green, can personally hand me a trophy after I kick his Ass in fantasy football.

Papa "The Big Pimp" Pump, so I can see women of the big P-I-M-P

Cycleon, so I can post some pics of the 98lb one eyed 3 foot midget he really is.

I4L, So someone at the party can be older than me.

Butch and all the other So Cal bros we need to get an AR night in LA

Muggs, Ptby, Billy, Pete, All the vets and Mods..... Hell everyone, big A.R. party at FI's house. I got dibs on Momma FI though.

LOCKDOWN is offline Banned
    I second that vote for a convension.

I've been around this board for about 2 years...
    under different names and the likes. I always forget my passwords =/

The Base is offline Associate Member
    <---- sobbing in corner! I got no friends boo hoo!!

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    This is great! I couldn't pick 1 because there are great bro's here...
    But, Mudman, Big T, Majorpecs, Jarrett (cause he's got some great pics and I want to see them girls!), Partyboy, Pete, Pumpseeker (we could get a bunch of us and ride to STurgis/Daytona or something), Big Green, ... There are too many peeps and too many reasons for alot of them whether it's just cause they're fun as hell, knowledge, sports, or what ever!
    Shit it was thrown around, but we could have an East Coast Convention at the Muscle Camp in Pittsburgh...or get a bunch to meet in the middle of the country. I know I forgot some people so I'll probably add them later...

SID

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    I guess I'm not good enough to make that list Oh well, see if I want to hang out when I get back home in a few weeks.

Shit! I knew I was going to leave someone out. I had the feeling. Your definately worthy. But hey, you live 4 states over now so the mental connection I have with all that are in Texas has been lost

You get into town and we'll go eat some fajitas. I'm 27Lbs heavier and 2.5% less on BF now so you might not recognize me

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Peam =)

mammoth is offline Member
    Seeing as how I live in the sticks and there is not a bodybuilder within miles of me, I would like to hang with anyone who was willing to make the long haul!

Everybody here has been great to me (except for a few) and it would be an honor to meet any one of you guys! If anyone is ever in the West Georgia area HIT ME UP!!!

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=RON]Woow too many members to mention.

[QUOTE]

I seconded that Ron...I think we should do it soon. Maybe see where everyone is located in LA and get together.

Check you PM!

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I though the question was which ONE member...

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurb999
    I though the question was which ONE member...
    I just don't think it's possible...and, that being said, I'd like to add daem to my list. He'd slipped my mind since he took a little leave of absence, but he'd definitely be up there.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I agree w/ Pheednos list! And would have to meet up with ALL the Texas bros . And then there is OGP, Madmax, BG, CYC, Rickson, MBH(even though he is white ),I4L, dizzle, Heartdoc, Doc M, The hamburgler(BB), Big N....the list could go on....
    Last edited by 956Vette; 09-03-2003 at 02:32 PM.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    To hard to single one out...

Shredz, OG, BigN and Aragorn are great bros that i really want to meet.

Excess you pervert, you really want to exchange underwear dont you? And i know Daem is checking me out aswell...

I wanna hook up with everyone, except Pheedno, his a bitch.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Way to many to even begin to list; Big Texas, Big Green, Ripsid, Big N, Palme, Key, Ron, PTbyJason, Cycleon, Billy Boy, Pheedno, bdtr, Partyboy, MHB, Mammoth, Pete, Nathan, Bermich, Paininthea$$, Billy_Bathgate, Vette, Buylongterm, Frank White, Red, ............................on and on.

However I've already pictured what each of you looks like in my minds eye based on past posts............to me you're all huge guys. I hate to show up and find out I’m the smallest bro!

BTW, you’re all 10 ponds lighter and one inch shorter than me! Pretty much means you're all 4'3" and tipping the scales at 200lbs.

talon is offline Senior Member

Unhappy

<-----needs more friends.......

Holy Crap! I forgot Excess...............damn it........I'm going to get banned now whatcha want to bet? And it started out being a good day..........

Buylongterm, I really like this thread but I hate you for it. J/J

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Holy Crap! I forgot Excess...............damn it........I'm going to get banned now whatcha want to bet? And it started out being a good day..........

Buylongterm, I really like this thread but I hate you for it. J/J

Sorry bro!!!! The funny thing is I started this thread and yet I haven't even listed people! I wouldnt even know where to start. But, so I don't feel left out, if you meet me, you get to meet the girls in my avatar plus a whole lot more!!!!!!!! : ) Hey, whats mine is yours!!!!!!!!

"Sorry bro!!!! The funny thing is I started this thread and yet I haven't even listed people! I wouldnt even know where to start. But, so I don't feel left out, if you meet me, you get to meet the girls in my avatar plus a whole lot more!!!!!!!! : ) Hey, whats mine is yours!!!!!!!!"

Well if you really mean that then send me some of your HGH ...............I have no game when it comes to women.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Okay I hate playing interoffice politics but I'll take the stand.

I would elect Warrior to exchange training tips, Rickson and BillyBathgate for steroid advice, PartyboyNYC for pimping advice, Pain for diet help, Pheedno and BigGreen to answer some of life's question's, and a bunch of other's here at AR to sit down, chat and have a few beers with.

~US~

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    How could I have forgotten Warrior?!?!?!?! Hell I would love to pick his brain, not to mention the service stories we could tell each other. I hope that S.O.B. gets back here soon and safely.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    LOL, that's alright. I just won't stick up for you anymore when all the other mods want to ban you for sending us naked pictures of yourself.

:

Yeah, and he's got the resposibility for developing the party music
    Attached Images Attached Images  

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    thats the greatest smiley I've ever seen, Pheedno!

Quote Originally Posted by EXCESS
    thats the greatest smiley I've ever seen, Pheedno!

I aim to please

They've got boo-koos
    http://www.clicksmilies.com/

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    I love this one...it will get lots of use!!

Last edited by tryingtogetbig; 09-03-2003 at 03:20 PM.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    "Sorry bro!!!! The funny thing is I started this thread and yet I haven't even listed people! I wouldnt even know where to start. But, so I don't feel left out, if you meet me, you get to meet the girls in my avatar plus a whole lot more!!!!!!!! : ) Hey, whats mine is yours!!!!!!!!"

Well if you really mean that then send me some of your HGH ...............I have no game when it comes to women.

Hmmm, I'm not sure about sharing my HGH, But trust me, one night with the girls I know and you will be a changed man forever!!!!!!!! Thats a promise!!!

BDTR is offline Retired
    After reading pretty much every thread on AR, even though i never talked to him and he's banned, I'm 100% convinced i'd get along perfectly with Big G in real life.

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

[QUOTE=RON]Woow too many members to mention.
    I keep telling Excess and FI I'll meet them in Vegas. My wife won't go to Canada with me cause she knows I'll play hockey all day every day.

Big green, can personally hand me a trophy after I kick his Ass in fantasy football.

Cycleon, so I can post some pics of the 98lb one eyed 3 foot midget he really is.

Muggs, Ptby, Billy, Pete, All the vets and Mods..... Hell everyone, big A.R. party at FI's house. I got dibs on Momma FI though.

Thanks Big Ron, I will make it out to party in So Cal, maybe when Michigan plays OU for the title. This country girl has me by the balls. I think I'm in love. Oh shit. I still can't believe I'm in Arkansas. I miss Zuma Beach and County line.

I forgot to mention quality bro's like Base, Palme, Cyc, Talon, Big Green, so many more. I wish we could all get together at a big party and have Sus cocktails. Oh, juggernaut, thanks Bro. Cool name. Party on Dudes.

Here's a pic of my fiancee: What do you think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails If you could pick one bro on the board to hang out with...-smile2.jpg  
    Last edited by FRANK WHITE; 09-03-2003 at 07:24 PM.

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    How many of you thought that was really my fiancee. LOL. Ya, its really Claire Forlani, the actress from "Meet Joe Black". Oh well, I can dream.LOL

nj juice is offline Member
    I think all the AR members from the nnj/nyc area should get together for a night of partying.... wouldnt it be great to just walk in a place with a whole troop of juice monkeys, we would take the fuckin place over!...........

talon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nj juice
    I think all the AR members from the nnj/nyc area should get together for a night of partying.... wouldnt it be great to just walk in a place with a whole troop of juice monkeys, we would take the fuckin place over!...........
    he he he......

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

we should have like AR branches all around the world!!

you know have outing to get pussy and stuff.you know chat about things and get some ass.we could have a few drinks and nail some chicks.or we could, you know, just all catch up off the board and bang some hotties.i'll organize the nj branch since i'm stuck in this fucked up state now w/ this goddamn gym!!work w/ me people.
    oh, and i wanna meet all you psychopaths.....especially all my oldschool ar friends(you characters know who you are!)
    ill plan an AR party in NYC for the fall if everyone wants to do it.although, i have been trying to get people to commit for like 3 years now and no one seems to ever be down

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    It would be wicked to have a Convention, and since my CANADIAN BRO's have already taken over this board in terms of Size, Cuts and Sheer Good Looks...it would only be ideal to have the Convention in big bad Toronto, Ontario.

SO to all my Toronto bro''s, if you ever want to run a Convention in a club in Toronto, PM me and we can work something out. I worked at pretty much every club in downtown Toronto and I can hook up a crazy party for my AR bro's.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Way too many to go with...

Palme and Excess for sure...Flex57 and a whole bunch more of the Northern Border Class from AR.

Along with plenty more...btw great question!

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    I just don't think it's possible...and, that being said, I'd like to add daem to my list. He'd slipped my mind since he took a little leave of absence, but he'd definitely be up there.
    if i met you while you were out of college and i was still in, i am certain worlds would collide i just had to remind you although the light at the end of tunnel rapidly approaches for me as well...

BG, OG, and IFL sit atop my list for all their help in so many different ways but I would love to meet all of you to see if you are different in real life than your personality on the board.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I'd like to meet some AR bro's. Billy bathgate so i could pick his brain.The original jason would be coo to hang with. MBH, bermich, bdtr, Kato, HP and ronny the bull to name a few. Too many bro's to list. I would love to pimp MBH ass out

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    partyboynyc - because i'm sure i'll get into some hot ass puntang just by hanging around him long enough...=P

bermich - cuz he's so offensive and he embodies everything i think of about the asshole alphamale...and also...see partyboynyc's reason...=)

956vette - cuz he reminds me of bermich, but just not over the top yet...

symatech - ehh, he lives in my city, it would just be easy...=)

big texan - see above statement

an all the guys/gals who hang out in the lounge who make me laugh...=P

-- clocky baby

p.s. oh, and strut99gt....oh wait, thats already a dream come true...

[QUOTE=FRANK WHITE]
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Woow too many members to mention.

Thanks Big Ron, I will make it out to party in So Cal, maybe when Michigan plays OU for the title. This country girl has me by the balls. I think I'm in love. Oh shit. I still can't believe I'm in Arkansas. I miss Zuma Beach and County line.

I forgot to mention quality bro's like Base, Palme, Cyc, Talon, Big Green, so many more. I wish we could all get together at a big party and have Sus cocktails. Oh, juggernaut, thanks Bro. Cool name. Party on Dudes.

Here's a pic of my fiancee: What do you think?
    Frank, how many times do i have to tell you, Claire doesn't want to be with you!! As she lies on my lap at the moment playuing with my nuts, she keeps telling me all the bad stories about you.
    She mine I tell you - she's MINE!! lol

Oh and is she a babe!! OH YES!!

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Base
    Frank, how many times do i have to tell you, Claire doesn't want to be with you!! As she lies on my lap at the moment playuing with my nuts, she keeps telling me all the bad stories about you.
    She mine I tell you - she's MINE!! lol

Oh and is she a babe!! OH YES!!
    she sucks, i fucked her...

-- clocky baby

Clockworks - I know you did, she told me! But then she alao told me you were done in 2 minutes and you had a small cock!! lol!!

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    For all you So Cali boys in the house...Ron and I are thinking of getting one of these drink fest's on....maybe meet up somewhere convenient for everyone....let us know what you think!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information