palme is offline Rosie Member

Arnold at California State University

WTF!? How dare they egg the terminator!?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Arnold at California State University-%E4ggarnold.jpg  

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    WTF?? Sorry sonnabiches.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I saw that on TV today. Sumbitches. Everybody's sore because he's already won.

I do hope he attends one of the 13 scheduled debates in the next month. I don't think he has to to win, but it would look good and reassure a lot of people.

I'm really looking forward to him opening the books to an outside auditer. I hope Davis and all those Dems who stole from the people get prosecuted to full extent(if they in fact comitted fraud)

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    How dare they..... That's a waste of a perfectly good egg

Seriously I hope he wins and cleans house.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Dude, when i saw that i wanted to beat the fuck out of the dipshit smelly ass hippy that threw the egg. Seriously i wanna tell that guy "fuck you and the incense reaking hippy peice of shit VW bus you rode in on." Arnold should have terminated his ass. Go Arnold. (sorry for the profanity i havent whacked off in 8 days)

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    (sorry for the profanity i havent whacked off in 8 days)

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    The egg didn't bother him. I heard he ate it later on for protein....

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    See, in America, you can do that to Republicans and/or conservatives, and, sad to say, it's even more okay if they're white old men. God forbid someone 'egged' Jesse Jackson at a political event, they would be arrested, likely called an extremist, and it would be splattered ALL over the media as such. I'm by no means a believer in a liberal media conspiracy, but this is certainly one instance in which the 'carte blanche' that has been given to liberals and/or republican haters is tolerated to an absurd degree.

Strut99GT is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    See, in America, you can do that to Republicans and/or conservatives, and, sad to say, it's even more okay if they're white old men. God forbid someone 'egged' Jesse Jackson at a political event, they would be arrested, likely called an extremist, and it would be splattered ALL over the media as such. I'm by no means a believer in a liberal media conspiracy, but this is certainly one instance in which the 'carte blanche' that has been given to liberals and/or republican haters is tolerated to an absurd degree.
    I totally agree BG. Not to mention that whoever egged Jesse Jackson would also be called a racist...let's be real here. Probably even if they were black as well. The media will do anything to bring race into it.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Im betting it was a mexican that egged him. Not being racist but Bustamanty is a F*&%IN mexican supremisist.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    why was he egged? because he's running for gov?

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    why was he egged? because he's running for gov?
    Arnold voted for Prop 187. For those of you who are not from California and may not know, Prop 187 barred illegal aliens from receiving any taxpayer-paid benefits and services, including schools and colleges, and it directed state agencies to cooperate with federal law enforcement in enforcing immigration laws.

THATS CAUSE HES RIGHT!!!! and giving illegal aliens Liscences...... might as well bend over 2.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    I'm all for 187, I don't think that illegal aliens should be able to take part in ANY program that my taxes are used to fund.

Giving them licenses is just the icing on the cake. The dipshit that thought it would be a great idea to give illegals the priviledge to drive should be taken out back and be beaten with a rubber dong.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Gray Davis says he will sign that paper allowing illegals to drive.
    He also says its a republican conspiracy dating back to the clinton impeachment. Now the republicans are out to get him
    He also said he should be praised because CA has not had a black out in 2 years. WTF. He thinks that is a good thing? We should have the BEST electric co around. CA is by far the richest state.

I didnt know Arnold mentioned having an audit for CA. That would be awesome. I bet DAVIS is shitting bricks if that info is accurate.
    ILLEGALS with licenses. GREAT. So when they crash into your car and kill your passenger, they can just hop the border back again with no problem. FUCK THAT. Who the fuck thought of that idea.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G Child
    Arnold voted for Prop 187. For those of you who are not from California and may not know, Prop 187 barred illegal aliens from receiving any taxpayer-paid benefits and services, including schools and colleges, and it directed state agencies to cooperate with federal law enforcement in enforcing immigration laws.

I knew I liked him...even more now!

peace,

ttgb

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Gray Davis says he will sign that paper allowing illegals to drive.

Yeah, and he vetoed that bill twice before. The only reason his snake headed ass is signing in now is so he can get more minority voting. The guy is shamless.

As far as benefits for illegals? HELLO, these people are criminals. They have illegaly invaded our country. This bill Davis is about to sign, aslo just got amended to exclude back ground checks. So a fricking mass murderer can hop the boarder, get a license and not have to worry about getting checked for criminal activity.
    They'll also get a voter registration card when they hit the DMV. Whats to prevent these law breakers from filling in a fake SS# and registering

The feds need to step up and do something about the illegal alien issue. This is one of the only reasons I've been dissapointed in Bush. He needs to send the National gaurd down here and shut the entire border down.

Approx. 10million illegal aliens in this country soaking up billions.

The Dems complain about the Iraq bill. Well, stop providing ways to provide benefits for people who do not have the right to collect.
    And the Republicans need to press the issue harder becasue nothing is being done about it

HorseyGrl is offline Female Member
    Posted by bigol'legs - Today at 12:52 AM
    THATS CAUSE HES RIGHT!!!! and giving illegal aliens Liscences...... might as well bend over 2

Right on brutha! I think Texas needs the same thing.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    AMEN!! I find it utterly fucking stupid to think that people would support a bill like that. I pay out the ass for taxes, and I'll be damned if I am going to pay for illegal immigrants health insurance and all the other bullshit that we give them. WTF.....sometimes we as Americans (not us specifically) are dipshits.....I wanna run for governmnet just to get bills drawn up to deny rights and priveleges to illegals.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Actually, my girlfriends first day of school was on Wed at Long Beach. Couldnt find ONE single place to park literally in a 2 mile radius. They dont allow student parking anywhere around that place on the streets.
    I was gonna drop her off in front of her class and park to see Arnold. After I drove around for awhile, I think I forgot all about it cause I ended up at my friends house. Picking her up was even worse. SO SO MANY NEWS VANS and shit.
    I feel bad for Arnold getting egg on his suit. You know he just wanted to FUCK THE GUY UP but had to look calm.
    I REALLY hope he wins

caturpilar is offline Associate Member
    Hell Arnie ain't scared, did you notice he didn't even flinch when that egg was thrown on him. He was still cool and calm. Damn, besides being so close to TJ, I'm glad to be in california now being able to vote him in will be the the greatest poll I've ever participated in. I think when the Oak is running the state of Ca he'll turn it around. ARNOLD FOR GOV!

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G Child

Good thing Im legal

Or am I

caturpilar is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wrstlr69sdnl
    Good thing Im legal

Or am I
    too much bro!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Hippies are so f-ing immature. They call themselves conservationists, but then they go and waste a perfectly good egg?

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Hippies are trying to save the world but all they do is smoke pot and eat soy. Just say no to hippies.......

Hey Horsygrl dont you guys down in TX just go fishing for mexicans on the RIO? with dynamite? 8)

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    "fuck you and the incense reaking hippy peice of shit VW bus you rode in on."
    bahaha, that fucking hilarious...=) my sentiments exactly...

-- clocky baby

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Strut99GT
    I totally agree BG. Not to mention that whoever egged Jesse Jackson would also be called a racist...let's be real here. Probably even if they were black as well. The media will do anything to bring race into it.
    word

-- clocky baby

Thread Information