Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member

Paging Partyboy!

hey, can you give me the name of that chick you banged the other week that goes to boston university? If she's 21 there's a good chance i might know her.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Why don't you just PM him?

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

here's all i have on her

haha.this is too funny!!her name is sarah.no fuckign idea what her last name is.she's from linden , NJ, but lives in boston.ummm shit, her friends are from bridgewater, nj.fuck i don't knwo a whole hell of alot.i'll ask her her last name when i talk to her later.i'm going up there, not to really see her, but to go to boston.i've never been so i thought it would be fun to check it out.
    why?want me to hook you up?!hahashe has two roommates and herr gfs are hot too,haha

i have another girl i know up at BU, but now that i'm typing this it prob isn't good

to give you her name.she's a good girl.not some crazy.her name is melissa.she's from roslyn heights, LI.that's all the info i'm giving on her.she's too nice for you to stalk

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    nah, no dice, damn. I was hoping it'd maybe be someone i'd ran into at a party or whatever. Shit though, the girls up here are pretty loose.. they're not used to selection since it's 65% girls here.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    to give you her name.she's a good girl.not some crazy.her name is melissa.she's from roslyn heights, LI.that's all the info i'm giving on her.she's too nice for you to stalk

Roslyn Heights is like 15 minutes from me...........i know Roslyn is a nice area..........i guess roslyn heights is a small part of it........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

that's it danielle

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    Roslyn Heights is like 15 minutes from me...........i know Roslyn is a nice area..........i guess roslyn heights is a small part of it........
    when are we throwing down at factory?!!!yeah roslyn is nice.that's my meetup spot then we go hamptons bound.i'm her "friend" when the bf is over, but i stay there a few times a summer like the cabbana boy,haha

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    when are we throwing down at factory?!!!yeah roslyn is nice.that's my meetup spot then we go hamptons bound.i'm her "friend" when the bf is over, but i stay there a few times a summer like the cabbana boy,haha

S & M is this sunday........most likley going......will know later in the week..............i'm the late shift tho.......lol...........i dont arrive until like 3, 4 pm sunday......since now he's been going way into monday morning........i hate when its so overcrowded......need to make room for us real dancers so we can rip it fierce on the floor.......
    Last edited by Danielle; 09-07-2003 at 02:39 PM.
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Thread Information