wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member

Haveing trouble sleep

does anyone know I can take to help me get to sleep. I havent been really getting that much sleep I just feel jitery sometimes I go out and run or even go to the gym but nothing anyone?

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude I am having the same problem. I was talking to one of my business partners and he said that he will take Benadryl. However, he said that he will take a full one if he has it before bed; if he wakes up in the middle of the night he'll take half; and if he wakes up with only two before the alarm he'll take a fourth. He said it works good for him.

I am going to go out and try it. it's over the counter. He did mention that if you take too much then you will feel real sluggish in the morning.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I tried the Benadrl thing and it either keeps me up all night or I wake up tired and I also feel like I have a hangover. I tried a Zanex a few times and that worked for me but I don't want to keep using those.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I've tried everything from GHB to valium to ambian etc..

Melatonin + gabba seem to work ok but if you can, try and get some ambian, its worked well for me in the past and i wake up feeling really rested and not groggy.

The Base is offline Associate Member
    Guys,
    I'm not being funny, but try just knocking one off the wrist, always makes me tired! Worth a go.....

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Base
    Guys,
    I'm not being funny, but try just knocking one off the wrist, always makes me tired! Worth a go.....
    I've tried that...doesn't work....feels good, and I'll keep doing it...but I now don't do it for sleep

MudMan Benadryl sucked huh...shit, I was going to try it. However, now that I think about it I think I might try it anyway....no disrespect Mud, I just sometimes think people bodies react to things differently.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    I have tryed that bynadril stuff it I always wake up sluggish though

Farmer is offline Member
    I don't really have trouble falling asleep, just getting a good night sleep. I found a few bottles of ZMA in my cabinet last night and took that and I had the best dream (sex with the hilton sisters while having a bar-b-q in a pirate ship at Wild Waves..Very weird I know) anyhow..maybe give that a go.

Peace

Farmer

Danielle is offline Female Member
    I have no problem falling asleep.........i jsut wish i had mroe time to actually get some sleep.......

BTW.........any prescipitions.......(Xanax, Ambien, etc)......not a good route to go......of course you will get sleep..........but now a few of my friends can not get to sleep @ all without them.............they take them everynight...........no good........it will get addictive
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Quote Originally Posted by Butch
    I've tried that...doesn't work....feels good, and I'll keep doing it...but I now don't do it for sleep

MudMan Benadryl sucked huh...shit, I was going to try it. However, now that I think about it I think I might try it anyway....no disrespect Mud, I just sometimes think people bodies react to things differently.
    None taken..... You're right everyones reacts differently. I took those Tylenol PM's and it was like I took speed I don't know what's wrong with me

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    I have no problem falling asleep.........i jsut wish i had mroe time to actually get some sleep.......

BTW.........any prescipitions.......(Xanax, Ambien, etc)......not a good route to go......of course you will get sleep..........but now a few of my friends can not get to sleep @ all without them.............they take them everynight...........no good........it will get addictive
    You're right but when you can't sleep for days sometimes the prescriptions are the only way. That's why I try not to use them much if at all. But when I'm running a cycle I can't sleep for shit.

BimBamBoom is offline Associate Member
    Some melatonin and/or green tea have never failed to get me to sleep. Both cheap, over the counter, and effective.

BimBamBoom is offline Associate Member
    Oh yeah, and a lullaby from my mommy. HAHA!

mass junkie is offline banned
    I use zma......really vivid dreams................but ambien and sonata work really well.............

bedrocked is offline Junior Member
    not that i recommend it but a safe amount of GHB can really give u a well rested sleep.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Mudman, what's in your coffee bro crystalmeth? Can't sleep for days wow! I tell you what my biggest problem is getting through the night without waking up 9 10 times! WTF! Lately, it's been the sweats (maybe cause of the cycle) and I'm just hot all the f*n time! or I'm just plain uncomfortable all the time! I won't take anything to go to sleep though, when I used to party I'd take a tylenol pm and be for fuck the next day! well, really wouldn't goto sleep till 11 or 12 in the afternoon and then try to get some sleep...wow...the flash backs!
    Anyways, lately I've been just lifting my ass off and then I'm tired as hell at night!

SID

BDTR is offline Retired
    bump to that.... it's dangerous but nothing puts me to sleep like that. I'm about to take some and hit the hay so im not up forever.

Quote Originally Posted by bedrocked
    not that i recommend it but a safe amount of GHB can really give u a well rested sleep.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    bump to that.... it's dangerous but nothing puts me to sleep like that. I'm about to take some and hit the hay so im not up forever.
    Well bro it was just you and me kicking around AR tonight...unfortunately I'm working so I can't crash...

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Anti-Histamines! Benedryl is good. I am currently using some called Atarax. Antihistamines dub as antiaxiety medication. Aka, it makes you sleepy! And from what I know - it's not addictive like Ambien or Valium can be. Just a way to shift down a gear and knock yourself out with out the bang of an actual tranquilizer...

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Nyquil or night time contac cold medicine tablets.
    Works great

lethalppl is offline Associate Member
    dude i can not sleep either i do not know whats going on. Im not on any gear so if that helps. I m taking ECA. But i do not feel it thats. COuld it be amount of protien i eat. Funny part is that i feel tired but cann t go to sleep. LIke i m a zombie or something any help would be appriated

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    You know I think it depends on your life style. If you sit in the office all day near the computer, it oculd fuck with your sleep...I notioced big diffrence since I started working with computers...In your case maybe the juice, or stress...I remember I had a week or two where I couldnt fall asleep earlier then 5-6am...I would just lie in bed try to fall asleep...

With all the seriousity, smoke some pot, relax and try to sleep. Im not kidding.

You can also try to take a very warm bath, let your body relax for about 20 minuts, it could help...

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    one word "UNISOM"

Thread Information