HorseyGrl is offline Female Member

Are strip clubs really that great?

I am watching Ricky Lake (I know I know, it's that or Maury ) and there are all of these married guys on there with their "better halfs". The wives are complaining that the husbands spend too much time in strip clubs.....and believe me, they really do. These guys just seem like big loosers! They spend all their money on crap and they have kids at home! What is it about strip clubs that are so great? I mean I can see why an 18 year old boy might find them to be the best thing on Earth...but come on, really.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    I swear I am not a big fan of the either...some guys like them. They maybe fun to go to once a year...however, I feel as if you are paying for something you can't have nor touch...these chic only flirt with you to get more money....pointless in my eyes.

I am sure guys have landed chics from clubs, but IMO I think that rarely happens. All in all, I think they suck....

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Maybe they just like the fantasy aspect or they just really hate their home lives. I personaly am not a big fan of strip clubs. I just can't justify paying girls to be naked infront of me.

xxxl83

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I'm totally with Butch and xxxl83, I don't care for them. Waste of money. Not to mention EVERY girl is the same..............do anything to seperate you from your money.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Some of my friends can't get enough of'em and while I can understand the attraction; I don't see the point.
    They couldn't drag me to one. 6 dollar beers and false attraction for the price of $20

I don't judge the dancers in any way. I have a couple of friends that dance, one for a career, and the other to get through school; but it completely boggles my mind that a man could get satisfaction from seduction for money. They don't want to pick your brain, just the pocket and I think that most who attend are either extremely lonely, blind, or stupid

You toss out 20, 40, 60 etc for a few dances and a few minutes of conversation. Frankly, I have more stimulating conversations with myself.

But, to each his own I suppose

Yeah, I can understand why guys like to go every once in a while with their friends...but 5 out of 7 nights a week? I mean these guys are married with kids too!

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Some of my friends can't get enough of'em and while I can understand the attraction; I don't see the point.
    They couldn't drag me to one. 6 dollar beers and false attraction for the price of $20

I don't judge the dancers in any way. I have a couple of friends that dance, one for a career, and the other to get through school; but it completely boggles my mind that a man could get satisfaction from seduction for money. They don't want to pick your brain, just the pocket and I think that most who attend are either extremely lonely, blind, or stupid

You toss out 20, 40, 60 etc for a few dances and a few minutes of conversation. Frankly, I have more stimulating conversations with myself.

But, to each his own I suppose
    I'd even talk to you for $60.

Wait a minute......................you're watching Ricky? You don't actually think she was going to invite normal men did you? Your going to have to wash your eyes with soap now?

Posted by Juggernaut2148 - Today at 02:37 PM
    Wait a minute......................you're watching Ricky? You don't actually think she was going to invite normal men did you? Your going to have to wash your eyes with soap now?
    .....yeah I know, it's the only thing halfway interesting on....PGA golf is getting really boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I'd even talk to you for $60.

Bastard

You know for 80, I'll slap a thong on the color of the bruise on your pale azz

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Bastard

You know for 80, I'll slap a thong on the color of the bruise on your pale azz
    Will you take it off for 100?

You poor, poor woman.................forced to watch Ricky...............next you're going to tell us that your watching Oprah. Damn it another good woman lost to the likes of those two. Ha

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Will you take it off for 100?

Don't have to, havn't ever found one that could contain me anyway
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Posted by Juggernaut2148 - Today at 02:50 PM
    You poor, poor woman.................forced to watch Ricky...............next you're going to tell us that your watching Oprah. Damn it another good woman lost to the likes of those two. Ha
    No, I am not lost....just a little intrigued at these complete fools. They are real!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I have to agre with Jugg on it all, especially having to wash your eyes oput.

As for Pheedno and MBH, hey we don't discriminate against your kind but please, if you're going to be talking dirty to one another tri instant messaging.

MBH in a thong...................OH NO spank you, no spank you very much. He'd probably put it on backwards too boot!!! Now that is a freighting Visual.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Don't have to, havn't ever found one that could contain me anyway
    you.......... are........ one ............ sick....... puppy!

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    In my opinion, going to a strip club is rather like paying good money to head into the kitchen of a five star restuarant and having some great food waved in front of your face and then being told you can't touch it or eat it. The worst is going to a strip club with the "dude...she wants me!!" guy. We all have one in our group and that simultaneously ruins the experience and makes it bearable.

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    Strippers are cool!
    there is my superintelligent response for the day. Gotta get my posts up

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been once or twice. Got a few rules. It's 10 bucks to get in, mandatory 4$ juice. you get 6 back from a 20. Toss those 6 at the dancers, 1$ at a time, and when you're done, hang out with your buddies until you get bored and leave.

The Base is offline Associate Member
    I have never been to a strip club, and I really don't feel the need to go to one either. Sorry Guys

depdaddy is offline Member
    one of my clients is a stripper and she tells me what goes on in the VIP room..she tels me she just tells the guy what he wants to hear and takes his money

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been a couple of times, but I'm young, foolish, bored, and it's free!!!

Hey naked women for free is a good deal. The drinks cost an arm and a leg though. And after 12:00 they put on scanks. I'm sorry but 200lb 5 foot women are not my thing.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    im not a fan of strip clubs. last time i went to one it was byob so i drank a 40oz before and drank 2 there and then proceeded to puke all over the parking lot. Bunk night lemme tell you what...

someday is offline Member
    last time i went was my 21st b-day...and hour and a half car trip to the city and drank the whole way there 2 30's gone...stopped at chilis a few ritas a couple shots and a six pack and steak later left there. got to the titty bar about 11:00 proceeded to spend about 150 bucks on beer and 6 dollars on a stripper. one called me a fucking asshole(long story) and another gave me a few free lapdances. Quickly proceeded to the next titty bar about 12:30 where another 100 dollars left my pocket for beer and im pretty sure a hooker was tryin to pick me up. at about 2:00 i was tryin to pass out when a stripper came over and asked me if i was ok, i cant really remember what happened after that. Somehow i ended up with a blimpys sign and back at home. One of my friends is the type who thought that the strippers really like him and he spent about 300 bones on one doll. All he got was conversation and blue balls.

bedrocked is offline Junior Member
    strip clubs all really depend on the strip club you go to. anyone that's been to scores in new york or clubs in vegas definately know they 'are' that great but in my opinion not worth it.

one of my clients is a stripper and she tells me what goes on in the VIP room..she tels me she just tells the guy what he wants to hear and takes his money
    club's in san francisco are known for what goes on in their 'backrooms' and it sure isn't just telling a guy what he wants to hear. the managers themselves hit guys up with condoms.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Personally, I hate looking at porshes, because I know I can't drive one home. In Philadelphia, we have a couple where at 11pm it's Lesbo time!!!! Now, I hate the fact that just being there meens that every 2 minutes your getting your pocket picked! Some chick comes up to you sits on your lap and that deserves a buck???? GTF out! I don't mind looking, but the rest is bs and makes it not worth it and agrivating as shit!

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    I aint paying some money to get cock teased...It happend to me for free....

nj juice is offline Member
    I personally don't really get much out of strip clubs. About 2 weeks ago, i went on an all-night excursion where we hit up just about every strip club in the area, it was an alright time but nothing i would really want to do more than once every 6 months or so. However, to make your trip at the strip club truly exciting you must bring a group of girls with you. Did that one time with some girls who were curious about strip clubs. Let me tell you when the strippers see girls sitting at the bar, its insane, the strippers were letting the girls touch everything, tits, ass, pussy.....everything.

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    You have to go to a strip club and be open minded about one thing...... all these women want is your money. If you go there and realize that no matter how good looking or jacked you are your not going to get laid, then it can be entertaining. Whenever I've been to a strip club I never think of it as a sex thing, I think of it as entertainment. So while they are a money pit that will give you nothing in return(usually)going once in a while is perfectly accectable. If you're there everyday, then you're a loser!

Thread Information