Thread: I want to die

Chach is offline Associate Member

I want to die

Listen to this fucked up shit, last night my girlfriend of 4 years breaks up with me because she thinks my keep shit from her and THE ONLY thing i have kept and will keep is that I use steriods ...., whatever to that. and my roomates had a party at my house last night and some one stole my fucking wallet, i had my license, college id(which i use to get food i had $600 on there) credit card bank cards and $700 dollars..yeah im stupid to have that much money there but it was in my room upstairs, thinking noone is that dumb to go in my room and take my wallet, boy was I wrong...wtf?...so im in a world of shit cause some money was not mine it was my friends..what do I tell him?...im so fucking pissed sorry guys just venting

Kato is offline Member
    Let it out bro......because thats about the only thing you can do now......I know, this has happened to me before. I hope you find out who did this.

Kato

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    damm, All the sudden my day just seemed to be that much better. Sorry to here about that shit
    abstrack@protonmail.com

thanx bro but the state i was in last night if I did find out who did it I would of put someone in a hospital, im glad i didnt though because no matter how much i hate someone I would never steal shit from them cause im not a scum bag, and the girlfriend toped it all off...you could only imagine how I feel now...

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    That sucks big time dude. It's hard to do but try and forget about it and look ahead.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    just tell your friend the truth man. I am sure he'll understand -though he may ask you to pay him back- but either way its better to just tell it like it happened. About your girlfriend, well, shit like that happens unfortunately. Like chica said just look to the future. good luck

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    Chach go get a baseball bat and find the mother fucker and smash his face in. ask around, fingerprint all that stuff. it hapend to me ones and i cought the fucker i got 300$ stolen and came home with 500$ take care and make evryone know that your the boss

you guys are the best thanx alot guys and you bet ur asses that when i find out who did it they will know that they made the biggest mistake in there life, but i told my friend what happened and he felt me and he said listen i dont want the money back but if you find out who did it you gotta tell me so i break there face,
    Im a nice guy and i will pay my friend back cause thats what kind of friend I am...thanx alot guys for ur help

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Keep your head up bro. Play it cool with the woman....do what you feel is necessary. As far as the stupid fuck that stole your cash, ask everyone who was there then hunt the kid down and take his money and his testicles. Thats pretty fucked up, at my pad i always keep my doors locked. Trust No-one

Magin is offline Junior Member
    he stole $700 from you and fucked you right up the ass,and your worrying about putting him in hospital? wtf he deserves to be in hospital i would have broke his two legs and did the can can on his face,you must know who it is,get off the forum and go get the wanker,if hes bigger than you bring a couple mates or a hurling bat with rusty old dirty nails sticking out of it.

chevy44 is offline Member
    i like the way big daddy and magin think! i would track him down!

i would love to track someone down but 200 people that were here last night, i dont who took it, and im not going to start pointing fingers, random people showed up...and i dont need a bat or anything to put them in a hospital i will crush there face and stomp them and put them in a coma,the only thing i did was put my hand threw a wall in the bathroom and busted a water pipe, that would of been that fuckers face.........

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    i would love to track someone down but 200 people that were here last night, i dont who took it
    That would definitely be satisfying but it's not worth the legal risk. Not even close. A few hundred bucks are a pittance compared to what a lawyer will cost you if someone calls the cops after you get your revenge.

chicamahomico- you are absolutly right thats why i will rip there or his ass out of bed at 4 in the morning with a ski mask.. sounds good to me......hahahhhh

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Tell dude to bite the curb! when you find him! Fuckers!
    I'll give you credit bro for being standup and paying your boy back that takes sack and you're a better man for being that way! Just make sure you don't get fingered, because you don't want to get kicked out of school or goto jail...
    good luck

SID

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    i would make that bitch bite the curb

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Shit just vent on anyone that was at the party. Just pick out someone you dont like and acuse them. Hey inbetween the beatings he might even give out a name or 2.

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Kickass, take names, ask questions later. Start turning over some stones, and when you do be loud about it. If people think that the're next in line to get fucked up, they'll start dropin names and givin up mother fuckers faster than you blink an eye

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I would have the room mate reinberse you for all that shit. His party, his freinds. If you have the party you are responsible for it.

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I would have the room mate reinberse you for all that shit. His party, his freinds. If you have the party you are responsible for it.
    thats what you should do, i totally agree with what bermich said.

If you find the fuckers, give them a punch from me, i hate thieves... little fuckers

TANK01 is offline Associate Member
    Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Make discrete enquiries.

Find out who it was.

When he aint expecting it, take every dollar out of his hide !

Be careful and you can have your revenge and laugh about it !

Sorry to hear about your problems bro, but your friends are always here for you !

TANK

Thread Information