RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member

Question You Seen That CRAZY Football Commercial?!

I was watching the Florida vs. Miami game on Saturday while I was at work when I saw this CRAZY football commercial. All the dudes were in the gym pounding the weight away. They show a dude squatting 3 or 4 plates, some other dudes working out and this ONE white dude Olympic Clean & Jerking like 6 plates a side! Anyone else see that commercial? And if so, do you know where it is on the net so I can either stream or download it? It's fuckin' nuts for anyone who hasn't seen it...just pumps you up.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    I was watching the Florida vs. Miami game on Saturday while I was at work when I saw this CRAZY football commercial. All the dudes were in the gym pounding the weight away. They show a dude squatting 3 or 4 plates, some other dudes working out and this ONE white dude Olympic Clean & Jerking like 6 plates a side! Anyone else see that commercial? And if so, do you know where it is on the net so I can either stream or download it? It's fuckin' nuts for anyone who hasn't seen it...just pumps you up.

nawww...I didnt see it.......ill look for it though...you can find anything on kazaa....

I did a search on Kazaa, couldn't find it Mass Junkie. I think me and you are a lot alike Mass Junkie, just judging by your posts...and when you see this commercial, you're gonna wanna head to the gym and just throw around the weight. It got me so pumped up to kick some ass...but after my REAL job and I went to work bouncing at one of my clubs, I was disappointed for the first time that there wasn't ONE problem...goddamn commercial is gonna ruin my life.

LOL!

awww bro this is gonna drive me crazy......now I have to see this commercial.....that good huh?

It's NUTS! It's just hype. Right off the bat, if I can remember clearly, there's this black dude with a sick physique just hyping everyone up. They're in a grimey, hardcore gym just pumping iron away. They show this big fat dude, I'm guessing a lineman squatting hardcore. Just squatting away. Then they move to this White dude, who's just insane. Not really extra muscular, but just a big country bumpkin dude. He cleaned and jerked about 6 plates a side NO problem. He clean and jerks it ONE time like it's shit, and there's like 6 other jacked dudes watching him. He throws the bar down like it's nothing and just walks away while everyone else is like, "Holy fuck". He cleans and jerks it SO fast it's just crazy to see. And throughout the commercial it's just HARDCORE lifts with HEAVY weights. If you can't tell, my favourite part is the damn Clean and Jerk. You'll see exactly what I mean when you see it. I'm searching the net for it right now but no luck...

Saw some crazy NFL clips off of Kazaa though.

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    Hey Bro, I saw the commercial you are talking about. You are right it is way fucking cool.

It should be an "Anabolic Review" commercial...it suits AR to the TEE. Everyone in it has the attitude of, "I don't fuck around"...haha, that's the best part.

BUT you want to know what's a STUPID commercial? You have no choice 'cause I'm gonna tell you...

The stupidest commercial I've ever seen is the Basketball team vs. The Football team. The basketball team has possession, inbounds the ball and they dribble around the football players while avoiding tackles? And at the bastard end the dude Alley-Oops the Field Goal? That's just stupid. The motto was, "They ball...we ball harder" Buuuuuuuulllshit.

I'm not hating on B-Ballers, but come on'....Football vs. Basketball players? There's no question which sport is more physically demanding and requires physically harder work.
    Last edited by RoNNy THe BuLL; 09-07-2003 at 11:25 PM.

was the commercial trying to sell something.............or an endorsement of any kind....that might help

I was so caught up in the commercial I neglected to pick up what it was a commercial for. No, no no...no need to tell me, I AM an idiot.

I was so caught up in the commercial I neglected to pick up what it was a commercial for. No, no no...no need to tell me, I AM an idiot.
    We'll find it dont worry

talon is offline Senior Member
    Hey big man, that is an UNDERARMER commercial. Its a clothes line for athletes. There is some thick ass brothers in the commerical. It starts out with this thick ass black dude wearing a white underarmer shirt walking in and pumping some people up.
    Last edited by talon; 09-07-2003 at 11:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Hey big man, that is an UNDERARMER commercial. Its a clothes line for athletes. There is some thick ass brothers in the commerical.
    you da man..........lol

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    you da man..........lol
    I know, I know....LOL

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    It's got Ray Lew spotting some dude who's benching like 335 or something like that then he yells Next! Is that the one? There's a couple Underarmor ones out there that are pretty cool..

SID

Talon and Mass Junkie,
    I love you guys. You dunno how happy I am that Talon KNEW what I was talking about and Mass Junkie found it! Woo...

Who will protect this house?

Talon and Mass Junkie,
    I love you guys. You dunno how happy I am that Talon KNEW what I was talking about and Mass Junkie found it! Woo...

Who will protect this house?
    Bro as soon as I read the thread I knew what you were talking about. Being the hard-core GATOR (go gators) fan that I am I was watching the tv at the time with intensity. Then I seen that white dude clean that weight with such ease, I was like dizzzzammmm wtf?

nj juice is offline Member
    I seen that commercial last night, ray lewis is sick; screaming at the guy to get the weight up and after every rep ray lewis smacks him in the head, that shit is great..........

Thread Information