Thread: Hey Team!

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

Hey Team!

Hey guys. Remember me? Let me preface this whole tirade by saying that I'm super high right now so if this makes little no sense that I'll thank you to go fuck yourself and, also, up yours.
    Anyways, I'm good, thanks gor asking. Been smoking a lot of weed as of late. My memory is pretty much shot at this point. There's really no going back now. I can't remember names anymore and it sucks.
    I almost got arrested last week. That was fun I suppose if you're an optimist which I'm not so....right, the cop. Me and two friends were high on shrooms and were smoking a few bowls when a cruiser drove by, turned around and drove right up to us. The ociffer kindly asked us what we were doing and where we were from. Lucky for us, we're "home town boys" so we got off unscathed by the powerful arm of the law.
    What else? Oh yeah, I've been railing this girl from work so that's been keeping me pretty busy I'd say. I totally pulled a High Intensity as well which is sort of embarrassing. So, like HI, I'm bouncing now and meet a girl from the bar. Thus, like HI, I don't keep condoms at the ready anymore since it had been a while for me and end up having unprotected sex. Unlike HI, however, I pulled out in time. Also, since this is me we're talking about here, so I'm probably barren anyways therefore what difference does it make really? Man, I hope this isn't just a heap of jibberish I'm writing here. Fucvk it, I don't care and neither should you. That's what makes the world such a great place. Well, that and sharp metallic objects that really don't get the credit they deserve for being such lethal tools of destruction and mayhem.
    I think that's it team. I've got to get my computer going and I'll be able to molest all of you over and over again in a far more thorough fashion. That means I'll be on more soon. I should go.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    Hey guys. Remember me? Let me preface this whole tirade by saying that I'm super high right now so if this makes little no sense that I'll thank you to go fuck yourself and, also, up yours.
    Anyways, I'm good, thanks gor asking. Been smoking a lot of weed as of late. My memory is pretty much shot at this point. There's really no going back now. I can't remember names anymore and it sucks.
    I almost got arrested last week. That was fun I suppose if you're an optimist which I'm not so....right, the cop. Me and two friends were high on shrooms and were smoking a few bowls when a cruiser drove by, turned around and drove right up to us. The ociffer kindly asked us what we were doing and where we were from. Lucky for us, we're "home town boys" so we got off unscathed by the powerful arm of the law.
    What else? Oh yeah, I've been railing this girl from work so that's been keeping me pretty busy I'd say. I totally pulled a High Intensity as well which is sort of embarrassing. So, like HI, I'm bouncing now and meet a girl from the bar. Thus, like HI, I don't keep condoms at the ready anymore since it had been a while for me and end up having unprotected sex. Unlike HI, however, I pulled out in time. Also, since this is me we're talking about here, so I'm probably barren anyways therefore what difference does it make really? Man, I hope this isn't just a heap of jibberish I'm writing here. Fucvk it, I don't care and neither should you. That's what makes the world such a great place. Well, that and sharp metallic objects that really don't get the credit they deserve for being such lethal tools of destruction and mayhem.
    I think that's it team. I've got to get my computer going and I'll be able to molest all of you over and over again in a far more thorough fashion. That means I'll be on more soon. I should go.
    damn bro that must be some good shit that your smoking!!!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Holy crap, you're really starting to make sense to me. You kill me...........................that's why we should never meet. Ha

talon is offline Senior Member
    Bwaha ha ha....nathan remember "bong" marijuana effects short term memory. Bro, another thing I dont think you pulled out in time. The chick you screwed called me lastnight and she said she was pregnant. I said by whom? and she said by a kid that smokes weed to much and posts on AR...Now I know and Im telling everyone...LOL

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Ohh so you did get to bone the girl at work that were checking you out! Nice!!

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    its good to read something funny for a change. great post nathan, and im glad the railings are keeping you buisy

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Tell us about railin up the shorty you prick!! quit h9olding out on the details, unless she is some beast. Than keep it to yourself
    abstrack@protonmail.com

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    makes sense to me man. sucks when the police fuck with you when your trippin. Ive had my fair share of run ins with the cops when trippin and none are fun. glad to hear your gettin some ass too. peace

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Ohh so you did get to bone the girl at work that were checking you out! Nice!!
    It's a different girl. This one's really fucking hot. She works at the bar where I bounce at. There's another girl there too who also seems to be hot for my cock (as the girl I'm banging tells me). The other girl is looking to do fitness competitions soon so she's got a damn fine body as well. At the moment though I'm sticking to the present girl since she's hotter. I don't think I'd be able to pull of railing both of them simultaneously though I did consider it. Also, the girl I'm with now has a clit ring and the tightest damn body you ever did see.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    It's a different girl. This one's really fucking hot. She works at the bar where I bounce at. There's another girl there too who also seems to be hot for my cock (as the girl I'm banging tells me). The other girl is looking to do fitness competitions soon so she's got a damn fine body as well. At the moment though I'm sticking to the present girl since she's hotter. I don't think I'd be able to pull of railing both of them simultaneously though I did consider it. Also, the girl I'm with now has a clit ring and the tightest damn body you ever did see.
    you go boy!!!

Thread Information