Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member

Portable MP3 Player

I was looking for a portable MP3 player that I could take to the gym with me. does anyone have one and if so what is the best kind. They have all, kinds on Ebay for good prices. What do you guys think?

bluemofo4 is offline New Member
    I personally like the Rio S series players. I've had the Rio S30S (with a 256MB memory card) for a year now and the only complaint I have is the cheezy headphones that come with it. Dropped the thing plenty of times, dropped weights on it, sweat all over the thing...and it keeps on tickin'

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't know if it's the best but I have the Rio 800 and I love it.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    The IPOD is the best player hands down. VERY expensive, but the thing ROCKS!

BDTR is offline Retired
    I love my ipod.

SirBen187 is offline Junior Member
    Agree on the Ipod. Owned a RIO and gave it to a friend when I got my Ipod.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_4446
    I was looking for a portable MP3 player that I could take to the gym with me. does anyone have one and if so what is the best kind. They have all, kinds on Ebay for good prices. What do you guys think?
    I started a thread about this just recently, and you will get many different views on MP3 players. Depending on the price and the brand you wanna use, apparently there are many many great players that different members on this board own and use at the gym.

I myself bought the RCA Lyra 1080 (off EBAY too!!!) and it's fantastic. It has 128mb internal memory, plus external SD/MMC slot (unlimited capacity), AND the cool thing is it has a built in radio too. They sell it here at Futureshop (electronic store) for about $229.99 Canadian before tax, and I got it off EBAY for about $140 Canadian. In U.S. dollars, that's about $88 bux, and I think it was worth it, plus, search for a BRAND NEW one of EBAY, and that way, you will ge the one year warranty as well!!!

Do a search on EBAY bro, there are a lot of the Lyra 1080 on there. Good luck, and keep us posted.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Im waiting for the MP3 in dash players that you can hook your regular mp3 player to it and also download straight off your computer and transfer it to your car. NO MORE CD players for me ever. Im done burning discs

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    i know a guy who just bought a mp3 player for his car but it converts the songs into a different format. He had like 3 or 4 albums on 1 CD.

mass junkie is offline banned
    def...the ipod

Farmer is offline Member
    I've got the rio 900..its like 192MB internal memory and its a rechargeable battery. After compressing the files I have 70 songs or so on mine and never pay for batteries. It works very well for me..

Peace

Farmer

Thread Information