Imfamous10 is offline Junior Member

another relationship problem , just read the thread and help

Whassup people I got a problem that needs to be adressed by you guys( maybe u been in my position before. I got a girlfriend that I love with all my life, the problem is to be honest she is very out of shape, lets not get into the vital statistics of this shit cuz its my g/f and I already feel bad for talkin shit to close strangers about it. It flat out sucks that she cant share in the activities I like to do ( ie. play football,basketball at the park) know what Im sayin, I feel like I need to motivate her in some way, but how do you motivate one of those(this is how I am) people.
    Now dont get it twisted I love this woman the way she is, but I dont know if I could stay with someone who cant say go for a hike with me. I am a dog but this is some different shit. I think maybe (after I try it) getting her some clen and T3 and devising her a workout and better diet plan, but honestly all her and her family eat is mexican food (tortillas beans sopapillas) so it would probably be pretty hard to keep a consistent diet.

Now I love her so its not just as easy as "well then leave her " and I cant say I havent considered it, but it is NOT an option. also not to say I am such a prize myself, but I break my ass constantly dieting and exercises every waking minute.

I seriously need a hand with this one.... I already know she needs a diet, exersise, and consistency. but I dont quite know how to devise a workout for a female who is way out of shape( women help me out with some examples maybe) But how do you help someone who may not want it, but you love her too much to let her go??

Ladies dont think Im an asshole or a dog(well I am a dog but not like that) for this, just gimme some GOOD advice

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Have you talked to her about what you just typed? Honesty is always going to be the best policy.

Is it that she eats too much, or doesn't exercise or a mix of both? Whatever the 'problem' is, what's more concerning is the health issues she may be aligning herself for. Sit down, talk to her and let her know how you feel and mention that it's not the way she looks, but how it's going to effect her health in the future. A future that you intend on having her in.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    And workout wise, men and women can workout the exact same. There's no genetic difference in our muscle fibres. Stick to the basics that you may find in an OXYGEN magazine workout and give it time. Change takes time and patience...especially the latter.

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    I am generally an asshole with stuff like this. But trust me, get a new girlfriend. You and her will be more happy in the long run. Don't be so stuck on this lovy dovsy mushy stuff.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If she doesn't want to change then you won't be able to make her. If she is happy with who she is and you love her then accept her. I assume she wasn't in great shape when you met her. All you can do is offer support if she does want help.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Just remember one thing, if this bothers you then you have a *right* to discuss it with here. You also have a *right* to ask her to do something about her health and appearance.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Get her some Phentermine bro.......it is an awesome Appetite Suppresant............that is if she even wants to change the way she looks..................I've used it myself and lost about 15 lbs in 2 weeks.

Thread Information